剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Oh, come on! Stem cells saved Jane's life!
真正原因和近似原因不是一回事
There's a difference between actual and proximate cause.
哎呀呀 都用上法律术语了
Ooh, look at you with the legalese.
"茱迪法官"上身啊
Judge Judy over here.
行了 你们稍后再贫嘴吧
All right. You guys can duke this out later.
我们让简休息一下
Why don't we let Jane rest,
尽管这"违反医院规定"
even if it's against hospital policy?
好主意
Good call.
真心谢谢你们
Seriously, thank you.
好
Yeah.
我在想 救了简一命
Hey, I was thinking... saving Jane's life,
这能让我升职了吧
that could qualify me for, like, a promotion, right?
至少奖励我一个小办公室吧
Or at least a nominal office upgrade?
不如再给你一项任务吧
Or how about another assignment?
帮我找到泽帕塔和波士顿
I need you to find Zapata and Boston.
波士顿的任务没像我完成得这么顺利吗
Is Boston's mission not going as well as mine?
-我们 -可能
- Ours? - Possibly.
我不确定 他们还没汇报情况
I don't know for sure. They haven't checked in.
-什么意思 完全没音讯吗 -没有
- What do you mean? Like, at all? - No.
我怕联♥系♥他们 会让他们身份曝光
I'm afraid to call them and blow their cover.
-追踪他们的电♥话♥ -艾弗琳一直在追踪
- We can trace their cells. - Afreen's been trying.
不是贬低艾弗琳 但她没有我们厉害
No offense to Afreen, but she's no us.
我们会找到他们
We'll find them.
还需要多长时间
How much longer is this gonna take?
我们都在这里待了一晚上了
We've been here all night.
别激动 塔莎 该前往第二个地点了
Relax, Tasha. Time to move to the second location.
第二个地点
Uh, second location?
本来不是打算让我带德·托罗去安全屋
I thought the plan was for me to take Del Toro to the safe house,
盯着他 然后等你准备好了 再通知我吗
monitor him, and then you'd let me know when you were ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
把手♥机♥交出来吧
Now give me your phones.
当初可不是这样说好的
This isn't what I signed on for.
别得寸进尺 你上次发脾气 我忍♥了你一次
Know your place! I've endured one of your tantrums.
下次不会饶过你
I won't have another one,
我也不想找贩毒集团的人收拾你
and I'd hate to complain to your friends in the cartel.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
一个隐蔽之地
Someplace invisible,
让这个"千名之人"
where the man of a thousand names
可以完成此生最厉害的一次黑客攻击
can complete the hack of a lifetime.
把手♥机♥给我
Now, give me your phone.
不能冒险让人追踪到我们的位置
We can't risk having anyone trace our whereabouts.
他要今天攻击吗
He's gonna hack today?
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
他连个觉都没睡过
It's just that he hasn't slept.
我不想再等了 塔莎
I'm done waiting, Tasha.
今晚 我们将密谋一场
By tonight, we will have orchestrated
史上最惨烈的坠机事件
the most devastating crash in airline history.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表