剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
查监控录像 却一无所获
going through traffic cam footage and we got nothing.
如果"超能力"斯图尔特
If Stretch Armstrong over here
让我看看门铃监控录像
would just let me look at the doorbell cam,
-几个小时前 这事就解决了 -斯图尔特
- I could've solved this hours ago. - Stuart!
你就直接给他看看录像不行吗
Will you just let him look at the camera already?
老大发话说我可以 所以...
Mom said I could, so...
我来告诉你怎么做 "斯蒂尔特"
Let me show you how it's done, Stilts.
斯图尔特 我叫斯图尔特
Stuart. My name is Stuart.
我们得谈谈莉莉的审问
We need to talk about Lilly's interrogation.
她本来都要认罪了 还不是你给搅黄了
Oh, you mean how she was about to confess before you stopped it?
你想知道为什么我最近
You want to know why I haven't been sending you
没有派你出外勤了吗
out into the field lately?
最近你的表现越来越不计后果了
You've been acting recklessly more and more all the time.
也许中情局更适合你
Maybe the CIA is a better fit for you.
-你要炒了我吗 -没有
- Are you firing me? u202d- No.
离开与否 都由你自己决定
If you want to leave, that's your decision to make.
我有理由留下吗
Do I have a reason to stay?
这桩案子结束时 我会向你递交辞职书
You'll have my resignation by the end of this case.
我的天哪 我找到了 看到没
Holy motherboard, I found it! Huh? See that?
这张存储卡上有两个多小时的录像
There's over two hours of footage on this data card over here
瞧瞧我在录像中的发现 而斯图尔特啥都没找着
which I found from the wreckage that Stuart could not.
时间显示她是早上5点到达
The timestamp puts her there at 5 a.m.,
就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前一小时
an hour before the bomb went off.
我服了 瑞奇 你真的做到了
I'll be damned, Rich. You actually did it.
你找到了确凿证据
You found the smoking gun.
我不能揽下所有功劳 不 我当然能了
Well, I can't take all the credit for it. Yes, I can.
威廉姆斯堡发生三起爆♥炸♥事件
莉莉一看到录像 她就认罪了
Once Lilly saw the footage, she took a plea deal.
我把录像调出来
Okay, let me pull it up.
50年 无假释 如我所说 此案无任何漏掉
50 years, no parole. Like I said, airtight case.
"模仿炸♥弹♥客"给我们留的最后一条信息里
In the last message the copycat bomber left us,
他说我们不能"躲在暗处"
he said we can't "hide in the shadows."
他为什么认为我们伪造了证据
Why would he think we falsified evidence?
除了这段视频 我们还有别的证据吗
Did we have anything other than this video?
当时不需要其它证据 她认罪了
We didn't need anything else. She pled guilty.
瑞奇 你说你在存储卡上找到了这段录像
Rich, you said you found this footage on the camera's memory card?
对 都是我的功劳 而且是合法搜索
Yes, I did, all by myself. Totally legit.
才不是
No, it isn't.
"模仿炸♥弹♥客"说得对 这段录像被篡改了
The copycat bomber was right. This footage was doctored.
队里有人陷害了莉莉
Someone here on this team framed Lilly.
瑞奇 你为了定罪而篡改证据了吗
Rich, did you alter evidence to get a conviction?
说什么呢 没有 我怎么可能
What? No! How could I?
她和斯图尔特都不让我自己靠近电脑
What's-her-name and Stuart never let me near
况且 我为什么要这么做
a computer by myself. Also, why would I?
这段录像能使你重获自♥由♥
That footage was literally your get-out-of-jail-free card.
赫斯特给了你工作 就因为你找到了那段视频
Hirst gave you a job because you found that video.
不是吧 你们不会真的想要
Come on. You're not seriously considering
把我送回监狱吧
sending me back to prison?
如果你伪造了证据 必须坐牢 瑞奇
If you falsified evidence, that's exactly where you're going, Rich.
好吧好吧 帕特森...
Okay, okay, okay. Patterson, just-- just
你怎么知道录像被篡改了
how do you know it was doctored?
我的软件分♥析♥了那段视频是否被人为修改过
My software analyzed the footage for artifacts of manipulation
发现这段视频从彩色
and it found that this video was changed from color
变成了黑白
to black and white.
这段视频一开始是这样的
This is what it originally looked like.
分♥析♥完成
等等 她戴的是蓝色帽子
Wait. She's wearing a blue cap,
但目击者说她戴的是黑色帽子
but the eyewitness said she was wearing a black one,
有人篡改了这段视频使其符合目击者证词
so someone doctored this video to match the description.
等一下
Wait a second.
这个摄像头只在夜间用拍摄黑白画面
This camera only shoots in black and white at night.
有人得黑进监控系统
Someone would've had to get into it
将时间更改为日出前
and change the timestamp to before sunrise.
你们看 我还是有用的
You see? I'm helping.
"模仿炸♥弹♥客"是在帮我们查出真♥相♥
The copycat bomber was pointing us to the answer.
早上5点 这些阴影就不会出现了
At 5 a.m., these shadows wouldn't be here.
实际上 这是下午2点05分拍摄的
In reality, this was taken at 2:05 p.m.
而且完全是另一天
on an entirely different day.
莉莉确实说过 她把食品送到了一位老顾客那里
Lilly did say that she delivered groceries to her loyal customers.
她在录像里肯定是在送货
That must be what she's doing on that video.
我们都以为这是真的 莉莉自己也信了
We all thought it was real-- even Lilly.
她一看到 就认罪了
She confessed right after she saw it.
如果这不是爆♥炸♥当天的记录
If this wasn't recorded on the day of the bombing,
那这段录像是从哪里来的
then where'd it come from?
我搜索了门铃摄像头的云账户
I ran a search on the doorbell camera's cloud account.
什么都没找到
Nothing came up.
当时是斯图尔特在查云端的录像
Stuart was looking through cloud footage.
他可以删掉原版 再掩盖自己的行为
He could've deleted the original to cover his tracks.
你认为这是斯图尔特干的吗
You think Stuart did this?
瑞奇当时没一个人用过电脑
Rich was never with a computer by himself
我也没有用过 还能是谁
and I know I didn't do it. Who else could it be?
等等 我们不能没有证据 就怪罪斯图尔特
Whoa, hang on. We can't pin this on Stuart without any evidence.
-他的动机是什么 -我有线索
- What was his motive? - I got something.
有人侵入了门禁通知系统服务器
Okay...There was an intrusion in the Door Informer servers
就在你们解决案件的那天
the day you guys solved the case,
看起来是斯图尔特侵入了他们的系统
and it looks like Stuart hacked into their system
目的是删除备份视频
to erase the back-up video.
你怎么知道是斯图尔特
How do you know it was Stuart?
因为我能认出他不入流的
Because I can recognize his sloppy,
编码风格 简直...
inelegant style of coding. It's...
对不起 我知道不应该说死人坏话
I'm sorry, I know you shouldn't speak ill of the dead
但斯图尔特不是网络罪犯
but Stuart was not a cyber criminal.
他不知道如何掩盖自己的网络行踪
He didn't know how to cover his tracks.
他留下了很多数字证据
He left a lot of digital evidence behind.
我宁愿死 也不要写他这样的代码
Oh, yeah, I would not be caught dead coding like that.
别见怪 斯图尔特
I'm sorry, Stuart.
之前一直没人查这件事 所以没人发现
Until now, no one knew to look for this, so no one found it.
如果我们不尽快回应这个勒索者
Hey, if we don't respond to this blackmailer soon,
另一颗炸♥弹♥将爆♥炸♥
another bomb will go off.
-我们说出真♥相♥吧 -我们假设一下
- I say we tell the truth. - Let's just... let's play this out.
我们承认伪造证据
We admit to falsifying evidence,
炸♥弹♥袭击继续发生 莉莉·特雷斯获释
the bombings could still continue, Lilly Terrace goes free,
我们知道她有罪 因为她认罪了
and we know that she's guilty because she confessed!
你给她看了伪造的证据之后 她才认罪
She accepted that plea deal after you showed her doctored evidence.
正是 如果她清白 她会喊破房♥顶
Exactly my point. If she was innocent, she'd be screaming
说视频是伪造的 但她没有
from the rooftops that that video was fake, but she didn't.
她看了一眼 就认罪了
She took one look at it and then she confessed.
-不 -好吧
- No. - u202dOkay.
假设我们说出真♥相♥
Let's say we reveal the truth,
这一切都是你在位时发生的
that this all happened under your watch.
你作为助理局长 破的每一个案件
Every case that you've solved as Assistant Director
将都会受到质疑
would be called into question
这下我就真得把你解雇了
and I'd have to fire you for real this time.
那就解雇吧
So be it.
我们必须做正义之事
We have to do what's right.
好吧 我告诉你一件事
Okay, let me tell you something now.
你想扔的这颗"正义"小石子
This little pebble of "right" that you want to drop
会产生非常广泛可怕的涟漪效应
has a very wide, very bad ripple effect.
你费尽心思抓起来的罪犯都会被放出来
Every criminal that you have worked so hard to put in prison,
但他们应该待在监狱
where they belong, gets set free.
你的特遣组将会被解散
Your task force will be disbanded,
联调局从此背上污名
the FBI's reputation forever tarnished.
我不想付出这些代价 就为你想做正义之事
These are not prices I'm willing to pay for your one right thing.
这事由你决定 但我明确告诉你 你错了
It's your call, but for the record, you're wrong.
知道了
Noted.
现在可以去抓"模仿炸♥弹♥客" 拯救生命了吗
Now let's go stop a copycat bomber and save some lives, yeah?
这些恐怖行为
These acts of terror are being fueled
充满了愤怒和怨恨
by deep anger and resentment,
连环爆♥炸♥
杂货店出事的时候
someone who lost as much as Lilly did
有人和莉莉一样失去至亲
when the grocery store went under.
你觉得是莉莉父亲干的吗
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表