剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-打开了 -拿上它 我们走
- I'm in! - u202dGrab it! Let's go!
拿到了
Got it!
你自己应该就能应付
You know what? It seems like you got this.
我不想...人多反倒误事
I don't want to-- too many cooks, et cetera.
杀了我 让我在战斗中死去
Take my life. Let me die in combat.
恐怕不行 松尾女士
No can do, Matsuo-san.
我们是联调局的 我们不会
See, we're FBI. We don't just randomly
随便处决别人
execute people for no reason.
好吧 我想有时候也会
O...kay, I guess sometimes we do.
天啊
Jeez.
得走了
We gotta go,
除非我们想进日本的黑狱
unless we wanna end up in a Japanese black site.
直升机马上到
Chopper's almost here.
简 你没事吧
Jane, are you okay?
再好不过
Never better.
盲点
第四季 第一集
你回来了
You're back.
我们提早到了
We got in early.
还不够早
Not early enough.
过来
Come here.
我很想你
I missed you.
我知道 我收到你的短♥信♥了
I know. I got your texts.
很多吗
Too much?
太多了
Way too much. u202d
-怎么了 -你没戴支架
- What? u202d- Hey, you're not wearing your u202dbrace.
对 理疗师说我可以不戴它走路了
No. The physical therapist said that I could go without it.
对了 我今天早上开车兜风去了
Hey, look. I went for a drive this morning.
你开车了 自己吗 柯特
You drove? On your own? Kurt--
简 我没事 真的
Jane, I'm fine. Really.
你中枪了 昏迷了一个多星期
You were shot. You were in a coma for over a week.
医生说得慢慢恢复
The doctor said to take it slow.
别这样 你才刚回家
Come on. You just got home.
我感觉好多了 艾弗里也去布朗大学了
I'm feeling better. Avery's off to Brown.
显然我不该恢复得太慢
Surely I don't have to take it that slow.
你身体不好 而且我得换衣服去工作了
You're bad, and I have to change for work.
-改天 -改天
- Rain check? - u202dRain check.
小甜心 跟你说个秘密别声张
Psst! Patty Cakes! Hey, keep this on the DL,
我设了个内部赌局
but I'm running a little interoffice pool to predict
预测谁会是新任联调局局长
who the new FBI Director is going to be.
他们终于要选人了
They're finally picking someone?
天啊 时间真是够长的了
God, it took 'em long enough.
对 最少下注五十美金
Yeah, well, it's a $50 buy-in.
最热门人选赔率是6比1 如果你想刺♥激♥点
Favorite gets six-to-one, or if you're feeling saucy
给我下注的话 赔率是3000比1
and want to bet on me, it's 3,000-to-one,
-所以算算吧 -有什么发现
- so do the math. - What've we got?
罗曼的数据盘是真的
Uh, Roman's dongle is legit.
更喜欢你说脏话
Love it when you talk dirty.
自从罗曼死后三个月以来
Since Roman died three months u202dago,
我们已经找到了其中的四个
we've been able to track down four of u202dthese.
坏消息是还有八个没找到 对吗
And the bad news is, there's still eight out there?
不 有意思的是
No, that's just a fun fact at this point.
坏消息是
The bad news is that, once again,
罗曼数据盘里的文件都被再次加密了
all the files on Roman's cache are encrypted.
这跟你们家族和众多谜团有什么联♥系♥吗
What is with your family and puzzles?
我猜这个数据盘和之前的类似
I'm guessing this cache has similar intel to the others?
都是关于我泽塔互作蛋白毒素的研究
More research on my ZIP poisoning?
和纹身暗码对吗
More tattoo ciphers?
对 很有可能是这样
Yeah, I think that's a pretty safe bet.
好 那就快破解吧
Okay, well, then, let's get on decrypting it
就能找到剩下的 扳倒克劳福德全球公♥司♥
so we can find the rest of 'em and take down HCI Global.
能否...克劳福德不是死了吗
Can we not-- I mean, Hank Crawford is dead, right?
彻底死透了 要不然我们别纠缠
Like, all the way dead? I mean, what if we just ease back
克劳福德全球公♥司♥了 认真应付这东西
on the whole HCI Global fetish and focus on this?
全世界最危险的公♥司♥还在经营着
The world's most dangerous company is still operational.
我们必须假设
We have to assume that their
他们还在谋划着统治世界
plans for world domination are still a go.
他们就跟九头蛇一样 砍掉一颗头
They're like the Hydra. You cut off one of their heads,
它又能长出两颗头
and two more are gonna grow back in its place.
我知道九头蛇是什么 你用不着解释
I know what a Hydra is. You don't have to clarify
说得好像你是唯一一个知道九头蛇的人一样
like you're the only one who knows what a Hydra is.
瑞奇 帕特森是对的
Rich, Patterson's right.
弄清楚克劳福德死后
I'd feel a lot better if we knew
谁接管了公♥司♥会让我安心得多
who was taking the wheel in Crawford's absence.
呆呆地想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts?
你临时总裁的职位岌岌可危
Your position as Interim CEO is tenuous.
克劳福德全球公♥司♥的董事里有人想让你下台
Someone on HCI Global's board wants you out.
你在塞纳河畔的夕阳下
That's what you were thinking about here at sunset,
就想这个吗
on the bank of the Seine?
我们得巩固你的地位
We need to shore up your support
然后立刻开会投票
and call a vote to get you in
任命你为正式总裁
permanently as CEO, now.
按流程我得任满六个月的临时总裁才能...
Protocol dictates I serve for six months as Interim before--
你♥爸♥做事会讲流程吗
Would your dad have followed protocol?
我们已经安排好了明天的会议
We've set the table for tomorrow.
所有不支持你的大股东
All the major shareholders who don't support you
都会出席
will be there.
是时候把那些心怀疑虑的人拉过来了
It is time to seduce the skeptics.
你不做的话 其他人也会做的
If you don't, someone else will.
有你在我身边真好
I am so glad you're on my side.
权力不是别人给的 是自己攫取的
Power isn't given. It's taken.
明天 我们就要用双手攫取它
Tomorrow, we grab it with both hands.
语♥音♥信箱
萨帕塔
抱歉 我没回你的电♥话♥
Sorry I haven't returned your calls.
我不想让你担心 我没事
I don't want you to worry. I'm fine.
我只是需要离开一段时间
I just need to go away for a while...
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
没事
You're fine.
我们在新数据盘里刚破解了个文件
We just cracked a file on the newest cache.
是什么
What is it?
不是好消息
It's not good.
简体内的泽塔互作蛋白毒素
It looks like Jane's ZIP poisoning
最终会导致不仅限于头痛的症状
will eventually progress beyond headaches,
例如记忆衰退 晕厥
memory lapses, and fainting.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它会最终致命
It's killing you.
你被注入的泽塔互动蛋白
The ZIP you were injected with
没有被完全排出你的身体
has never fully left your system.
残存的毒素会缓慢地入侵到
What remains seems to be slowly traveling
你的脑干中
towards your brain stem.
它侵入得越接近
And the closer it gets,
你的症状就会越严重
the worse your symptoms will become.
等它侵入脑干后
And when it arrives there,
你的身体将会无法运作
your body will effectively forget how to function,
无法调节体温 无法心跳
how to regulate temperature, heart beats...
无法呼吸
how to breathe.
不 谢培德和罗曼
No, Shepherd and Roman
不可能会给我注射致命的毒药
would never have given me something fatal.
他们给你下药时可能并不知道它会致命
They may not have known when they dosed you.
但罗曼最后应该发现了
But I think Roman found out,
应该是他也出现过
probably because he was suffering
同样的症状
from the same complications.
数据盘中包含一些治愈药的理论思路
This cache contains theories on cures.
-所以有治愈药 -只是理论
- So there are cures? - Emphasis on theories.
而且你现在还没出现那些严重症状
And you haven't had any of the advanced symptoms yet.
还没有幻听和幻觉 我们还有时间
No voices, no hallucinations. We have time.
我...
I just...
我想静静
I need a little space.
好 我们回家吧
Yeah. Why don't we go home?
不用了 我想一个人呆会儿
Alone. I need to be alone.
我们会竭尽所能的
We're gonna do everything we can.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表