剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Careful who you trust.
你是说维勒和维茨
You mean Weller and Weitz?
就像我说的 提防他人
Like I said, watch your backs.
对不起 我现在得去
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go
告诉家人我的升职计划
tell my family about my promotion.
祝你好远 伙计
Good luck, man.
-谢谢 你也一样 -谢谢
- Yeah, likewise. - Yeah.
你要一直斗争下去 好吗
Hey... you just keep fightin', okay?
玛德琳的这些事 你没问题的
This whole thing with Madeline? You got this.
你很幸运有她在你身边 你知道的吧
You're lucky to have her, you know that, right?
我知道
I do.
很好
Good.
好的 有缘再相见
All right, I'll see you around the playground.
-怎么了 -刚刚是真的吗
- What? - u202dWas that real?
你说"刚刚是真的吗"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Was that real?"
因为我之前见过他假装开除你
Because I've seen him pretend to fire you here before.
这和那次一样吗 我又被耍了吗
Now, is this the same thing? Am I getting played here, too?
没有
No.
我对你发誓 就我所知
I swear to you, as far as I know--
因为维勒 维茨
Because with Weller, and Weitz,
基顿 纳什这几人之间
and Keaton, and Nash, I--
我的脑子很晕 我不知道
My head is spinning. I have no idea
现在该相信谁了
who to believe right now.
我也不知道这都是什么情况
I don't know what's going on here either,
但你可以百分百地信任我
but you can trust me 100%.
懂吗
Got it?
我知道了
All right.
-里德 我不知道 -我还有工作要做
- Reade, I don't know-- - I-- I got work to do.
如果有什么情况记得告诉我
Let me know if anything changes.
喂
Yeah.
但愿你足够聪明
I hope you were smart enough
赶快离开贝尔莫尔大学
to get the hell away from Bellmore University.
联调局随时会去那
The FBI will be there any minute.
-我早就走了 -很好
- Oh, I'm long gone. - Good.
你应该知道 我不怎么欣赏
And you should know, I don't appreciate
之前你的人工作时引发的爆♥炸♥
your associates' rather explosive approach to the work earlier.
我没被炸碎简直是个奇迹
It was a miracle I wasn't blown into a million pieces.
你提前十分钟才通知我们
You called us with ten minutes' notice
趁巴里还没把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给联调局
to take Barry off the game board
赶快把他除掉
before he sold us out to the FBI.
我们尽了最大的努力
We did our best with the time we had.
你想听点好消息吗
You want some good news?
-非常想 -病毒在我手里
- Desperately. - I have the virus
我准备就位了
and I'm moving into position.
"太阳神"计划要开始了
Helios is a go.
你们在贝尔莫尔发现多米尼克了吗
Tell me you found Dominic at Bellmore.
没有 他肯定在我们到那之前就拿到了病毒
No luck. He must have gotten the virus before we showed up.
这场攻击可能迫在眉睫了
Which means an attack could be imminent.
我已经通知了当地执法部门
I've updated local law enforcement.
他们明白要谨慎行事
They know to proceed with caution.
贝尔莫尔那边有什么线索吗
Any leads at Bellmore?
我们与校园安♥全♥部♥门合作
We worked with campus security
追踪了多米尼克见的那个女人
to track down the woman that Dominic met with.
现在正审问她呢
She's in interrogation right now.
她叫艾琳·桑德勒
Her name's Erin Sandler.
她是这所大学的博士生
She's a PhD candidate at the university.
艾琳·米拉·桑德勒
专业是生物医学科学
Biomedical science.
-她的计划是什么 -她什么都不说
- Tell me you know what her plan is. - She's not talking.
她一定是利用自己
She must have used her access
贝尔莫尔医学研究机构的通行证
to Bellmore's medical research facility
研制了病毒
to create the virus.
你们两个去大学生那里一趟
You two take a run at our college student here.
看看能不能查出多米尼克要去哪
See if you can figure out where Dominic is headed.
多米尼克已经拿到了病毒 对吧
Dominic's already got the virus, right?
现在艾琳这条路可能走不通了
Now, Erin, she could be a dead end.
玛德琳什么都知道 我们得再问问她
Madeline knows everything. We gotta try her again.
我们没办法 她请了律师 那人还没来
We have no play. She lawyered up and the man isn't even here yet.
他慢悠悠地过来的时候
We can't just sit around
我们不能就在这干坐着啊
while he's draggin' his feet coming in here.
有一百万条生命垂危
A million lives are on the line.
我们现在得给她施加压力
We got to put pressure on her now.
然后无法采纳她没有律师陪同的每句话吗
And have everything she says without counsel be inadmissible?
事实上
Actually...
作为前检察官
as a former prosecutor,
我们可能还有一丝余地
we might have a little bit of wiggle room here.
我看了带录像带
I saw the tape,
玛德琳并没有亲口要求请来律师
and Madeline doesn't actually ask for her lawyer.
她只是说 如果没有律师在场
She just says she wouldn't be comfortable
她就不想和我们谈话
talking without her lawyer present,
这是一个微小但很重要的区别
which is a small but important distinction.
我们需要得到答案
We need the answers.
如果我们手伸得太长 就有可能吓到她
If we overreach, we risk spooking her
然后失去任何合作的机会
and then lose any chance of her cooperation.
我们了解你的反对意见了
Your objection has been noted.
走吧 就这么做
Let's go. Let's do it.
我接到通知说你去监狱探望埃莉诺·赫斯特了
I got an alert that you went to visit Eleanor Hirst in prison.
我想看看她能不能帮我们拿下玛德琳·布尔克
I wanted to see if she could help us take down Madeline Burke.
我和威勒一起去
All right, I'll go with Weller.
实际上 我要和威勒一起去
Actually, I'm gonna go with Weller.
就像我说的 小心身后
Like I said, watch your backs.
我是联调局纽约办的
This is Assistant Director Edgar Reade
助理局长埃德加·里德
of the New York office of the FBI.
我需要和你们拘留的一位囚犯通话
I need to speak with a prisoner
她的名字是埃莉诺·赫斯特
you have in your custody, Eleanor Hirst.
那你给她找出时间来让她回电♥话♥
Well, then you make her available and get back to me.
我告诉过你们了 我什么都不能说
I told you, I can't say anything.
你知道这个人以多少罪名被通缉吗
Do you have any idea how many crimes this man is wanted for?
谋杀 阴谋 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Murder. Conspiracy. Terrorism.
和他在一起会让你成为
Just associating with him could make you
他将要做的事的共犯
an accessory to whatever he's about to do.
你现在正面临严重的牢狱之灾 艾琳
You are facing some serious prison time right now, Erin.
你为什么见他
Why were you meeting him?
你到底给了他什么
And what exactly did you give him?
-我不能告诉你们 -为什么
- I can't tell you! - Why not?!
因为这超出了你们的权限
Because it's above your clearance!
什么权限
Clearance?
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在与中情局合作
I'm working with the CIA.
你可以开口讲话了
It's time to start talking.
关于我的律师的问题
I believe we've already established
我相信我们已经确定了立场
my position regarding my lawyer.
是的 没错
Yeah. We have.
但他似乎并不急着来这
But he doesn't seem to be racing in here.
我们都知道许多无辜的生命都处于危险之中
We both know that a lot of innocent lives are in danger.
太阳神计划到底是什么
So, what is Project Helios?
我不嘴硬了 那是什么
I give up, what is it?
这不是场游戏
This is not a game!
米尼克·马斯特斯即将对这座城市
Dominic Masters is about to launch
展开一场生物攻击
a biological attack on this city.
他手里有病毒
He's got his hands on a virus
他随时都能释放出来
that he could unleash at any moment.
所以如果你想坐在这
So if you wanna sit there
假装你毫不知情 那也行
and pretend you don't know anything about it, fine!
但你真得帮我阻止他
You do need to help me stop him.
我当然能理解你的焦虑
I can certainly empathize with your anxiety.
虽然生物攻击会带来可怕的后果
And while a biological attack is a terrifying prospect,
但我不知道我能为你们做些什么
I don't know what I can do for you.
告诉我他在哪里
You tell me where he is.
我...我也希望我知道
I-- I-- I wish I knew.
米尼克·马斯特斯是个很可怕的人
Dominic Masters is a frightening person,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表