剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
No.
别放下电♥话♥ 其实是电♥话♥记录
Hold the phone! Phone records, actually.
确切来说是克雷的电♥话♥记录
Clay's to be exact.
你拿到了我的电♥话♥记录
You've got my phone records?
是的 有什么问题吗 你上一秒说可以的
Yeah, is that a problem? You said it was cool a second ago.
你想让法庭速记员为你再重复一遍吗
Would you like the court stenographer to read it back for you?
"帕特森说 也许你能帮我们搞清楚"
"Patterson: Maybe you can help us figure that out."
"克雷说 当然 我会全力配合"
"Clay: Of course, whatever you need."
-没问题吧 -没问题
- We good? - Yeah.
你发现了什么 瑞奇
What have you got, Rich?
与相似号♥码进行的一系列简短的通话
Series of short phone calls with similar numbers
可疑的是 通话频率是固定的
made in suspiciously regular intervals.
通话及短♥信♥记录
这些有让你想起什么吗 克雷
Any of that, uh, ring a bell, Clay?
是有这回事 但那头从来没人说话
Yeah, but there was never anyone there.
它几个月一直打来 在我注销座机之后
They came in for months, and then, when I canceled my landline,
就开始打到我手♥机♥上了
they just started coming to my cell.
这些电♥话♥都是周日晚上打来的
These calls all came in on Sunday nights.
每周日晚上
Every Sunday night.
以前我们总在那时去亨利餐厅
When we used to go out to Henry's Diner.
克雷 我想那是你妈妈
Clay, I think that was your mom.
你觉得那真的是她
You think it's actually her?
克雷 你妈妈是在用她唯一的办法
Clay, your mom was trying to stay connected to you
和你保持联♥系♥
the only way she could.
瑞奇 帕特森 请追踪那些电♥话♥
Rich, Patterson, please trace those calls.
好的
Yeah.
你的不在场证明不成立
Your alibi can't vouch.
已经给你时间仔细考虑
You've had some time to think through it.
是时候交代了
Now, talk.
在医院的时候
Back at the hospital,
你不知道基顿处于昏迷 是吗
you had no idea Keaton was in a coma, did you?
多伦多 周五 早上六点
Toronto, Friday, 6:00 a.m.
别迟到
Don't be late.
我必须要去一个地方
I have somewhere I need to be,
如果我没到 会发生很可怕的事情
and if I don't get there, something terrible is going to happen.
比你已经干的事情还可怕吗
Something worse than what you've already been doing?
塔莎 想让我让步 你必须得交代
Tasha, you want me to give, I gotta get.
-里德 求你了 -快说
- Reade, please. - Talk.
我一直在为中情局做深入潜伏的卧底
I've been deep-cover with the CIA the whole time.
你说"一直"是什么意思
What do you mean, "The whole time"?
什么样的任务
What kind of job?
比绝密级别更高
Above top-secret.
没有记录 深入潜伏 危险至极
Off-book, deep-cover, and dangerous as hell.
我觉得你是完美人选
I think you're perfect for it.
任务是如何运作的呢
So, how would it work?
我是你的联络人 你只能同我联♥系♥
I'd be your handler and you'd answer only to me.
没有人能知道这个任务
No one can know anything about this.
里德和威勒都不可以 没人能知道
Not Reade, not Weller, no one.
中情局有谁知道
Who'd know at the CIA?
站在你面前的这位
You're looking at him.
你接下这个任务 就要远离所有人
You do this, you walk away from everyone.
我不知道你什么时候能回来 或能否回得来
And I don't know when or if you come back.
我接受
I'm in.
办公室有碎纸机
There's a shredder at the office.
好吧 计划是什么
Okay, so, what was the plan?
如果汉克·克劳福德倒下了
If Hank Crawford went down,
克劳福德全球公♥司♥会再找一位领导者
HCI Global would just find another leader.
基顿希望有人打入内部
Keaton wanted somebody on the inside
和接手领导之位的人打交道
to deal with whoever took his place.
你是怎么打入的
What was your in?
克劳福德的女儿布莱克
Crawford's daughter Blake.
我是朱莉·佩奇 我为特蕾西·扎斯♥诺♥工作
I'm Julie Paige. I work for Tracy Zazlo
我在特蕾西·扎斯♥诺♥手下工作
at the Friedman Foundation for Clean Air.
很高兴认识你 朱莉
It's a pleasure to meet you, Julie.
萨帕塔的信♥号♥♥中断了
I just lost Zapata's signal.
那我们楼下见
Well, I'll see you downstairs.
布莱克
Blake.
你父亲和你男友今天会被捕
Your father's being arrested today and so is your boyfriend.
你得认真听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully
因为我这是想保护你
because I am trying to protect you.
你到底在说什么 你是谁
What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?
我叫塔莎 我是来帮你的
My name is Tasha, and I'm a friend.
-你是联调局的人 -不
- You're with the FBI. - No.
-那你就是中情局的人 -以前是
- So then you're CIA. - Not anymore.
我现在单干
I work for me now.
如果你想度过难关 那你就需要我的帮助
And if you want to get through this, you'll need my help.
所以你扔出了诱饵 她上钩了
So you just make a move, she bites,
你蒙住她了
and you reel her right in?
-就这样 -是的
- That's it? - Yeah.
看来我很擅长这种事情
Turns out, I'm pretty good at this stuff.
是的 很擅长
Yeah, you are.
所以你引诱她 成为了她的闺蜜
So you trick your way into being besties with Blake,
但我们亲眼看到基顿当众对你发火 炒你鱿鱼
but then we watched you get chewed out and fired by Keaton.
你知道我为你承担了多大风险吗
Do you have any idea the chance I took on you,
把一个联调局的愣头青调进中情局有多冒险
bringing a hotheaded FBI amateur into the big leagues?
因为现在我要担责
Because this is on my head now.
你变成了我犯下的错
You just became my mistake.
你说得对 也许我们该单独谈一下
You're right. Maybe we should speak privately.
你才清醒过来啊
You think so?
那是怎么回事 演戏给我们看吗
What was that? That was theater for our benefit?
情势所迫 我需要装作违抗上司
We needed to make it look like I was going rogue
以便布莱克相信我编造的身份
in order to solidify my cover story with Blake.
-必须和联调局彻底决裂 -你那叫彻底啊
- Had to be a clean break. - You call that clean?
你和基顿后来在走廊里
You and Keaton have a good laugh
-是不是哈哈大笑呢 -没有
- in the hallway afterwards? - No.
那是最让我虐心的一件事
That's one of the hardest things I've ever done.
你演得可真好啊
Well, you played that perfectly.
顺便说 眼泪是点睛之笔
Bonus points for the tears, by the way.
-他们真信了 -我觉得这样不好
- They bought every word. - This doesn't feel right.
-现在告诉他们还来得及 -不行
- We could still read them in. - No.
只有这样才能奏效
The only way this flies is
就是你将中情局和联调局的后路都断干净
if you've burned your bridges at the CIA and the FBI.
你现在可以毫无负担地深入敌后了
You're free to go behind enemy lines now with zero baggage.
好吧
Yeah.
你现在回去告诉他们 你不在中情局干了
Now, get back in there and tell them you're done at the CIA.
不要想着把你的私人感情先处理好
And don't bother getting your affairs in order.
不要透露出任何你要离开的意思
Don't do anything that looks like a good-bye.
就是那个晚上 我们...
And that was also the night that we...
一会见
See you soon.
我以为那是我最后一次见到你
I thought it might be the last time I'd see you.
但是无论你怎么想 我对你是真感情
But you can think whatever you want, but that was real.
基顿第二天早上打电♥话♥让我行动
Keaton called the next morning to say it was go-time.
于是你假装被开除
Okay, so you fake getting fired
渗透进克劳福德的组织
to infiltrate the Crawford Organization,
扳倒克劳福德全球公♥司♥ 逮捕罗曼
take down HCI Global, and arrest Roman,
但当布莱克杀了罗曼时
but you have to stay deep-cover
你得继续卧底
when Blake kills Roman.
是这样吧
Do I have that right?
我知道听起来很扯 但这是真的
I know how it sounds... but it's true.
-句句真话 -就算是真的
- Every word. - Even if it is,
虽然不太可能是真的
and that's a big "if,"
你还是早该告诉我们
you still should've told the team.
不管有没有说谎 你都背叛了我们
Lie or not, you still betrayed us.
有很多次 我都很想告诉你
I wanted to tell you so many times.
只是 我不能
I just... I couldn't.
在玛德琳谋杀了布莱克和董事会成员后
After Madeline murdered Blake and the board at HCI Global,
我知道事情已超出了我的掌控范围了
I knew I was in over my head.
该怎么处置你呢
Now, what to do about you.
你得把我弄出去 我们得重新部署
You need to get me out of here. We need to regroup.
换一个方法 我想让队员们参与进来
Come at this a different way. I want to bring in the team.
不行 开弓没有回头箭
No, you don't switch horses mid-stream.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表