剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
so I can take it from--
不 不可以
No, you can't.
你要乖乖待着
You're going to stay put.
克劳迪娅会去
Claudia's going to
动用联调局一个有足够权限的人
leverage somebody at the FBI who has sufficient clearance
来帮我们拿到我们想要的
to get us what we want.
谁
Who?
助理局长 埃德加·里德
Assistant Director Edgar Reade.
详细描述一下他的心理情况
I want a full debrief of his psychological profile,
这样我可以相应地
so that I can tailor his
为他定制一个强化审讯方案
enhanced interrogation accordingly.
-你的意思是严刑拷问 -没错
- You mean torture. - Yeah.
我们就是这意思
We mean torture.
有什么问题吗
Is that going to be a problem?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
柯特
Kurt!
艾莉 你来这干什么
Allie. What are you doing here?
宝芬妮的下次探视还有差不多两周呢
Bethany's next visit isn't for, like, two weeks.
我来这干什么
What am I doing here?
你打电♥话♥给我的 忘了吗
You called me, remember?
我们需要谈谈简的事情
We need to talk about Jane.
你想聊 所以我过来跟你聊
You wanted to talk, so I'm here to talk.
我不是说要面谈
Yeah, I didn't mean in person.
当时你的语气很让人担心
You didn't sound good.
好吗 没关系的
All right? It's fine.
我把一个出差给提前了
I moved up a work trip.
-我有点担心你 -担心我
- I'm worried about you. - Worried about me?
简才是鬼鬼祟祟的那个人呢
Jane is the one that's sneaking around.
她刚刚接受了那种噩耗
She just got the worst news someone can get.
难道你不觉得有些怪异的举止也正常吗
Don't you think that warrants a few strange behaviors?
你不过是知道她对一位
For all you know, she's commiserating with
癌症病人表示了同情
a cancer patient, you know?
一个有着类似病情的人
Someone with a similar diagnosis.
偷偷地同情吗
In secret?
艾莉 整件事都不太对劲
Allie, the whole thing feels wrong.
跟监视你老婆一样不对劲吗
As wrong as spying on your wife?
威勒你来吗
Weller, you coming?
-艾莉你好 -我去
- Hey, Allie. - Yeah.
-你好 -是的
- Hey. - Yeah.
我马上过去
I'll be there in a sec, uh...
我们... 我们稍后再说这个吧
We'll... we'll pick this up later.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 瑞奇
All right, Rich.
你那个地址查到什么了
What do you got on this address of yours?
是我们的地址 我们俩一起发现的
Uh, the address of ours. We found it together.
那里是一家已经废弃的精神病医院
It's an abandoned psychiatric hospital.
医院由于非人道做法在五十年代被关了
Closed in the '50s for inhumane practices.
五十年代的精神病院
How bad does an asylum have to be
要糟糕成什么样才会被关了啊
to get shut down in the '50s?
我连想都不愿意想
I don't even wanna think about it.
从那以后一直空着
Hasn't been occupied since.
因为那地方一定闹鬼啊
Yeah, because it's obviously haunted.
建筑布局以及偏僻的位置
The complex's design and remoteness
使那里成为理想的藏匿场所
make it an ideal hiding place.
藏匿什么
A hiding place for what?
只有一个办法才能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
出发
Let's move.
好 不过 大家别分开
Okay, but hey, don't split up.
也不许相互比谁有胆量过一晚
Or dare each other to spend the night.
很奇怪
That's weird.
什么
What is?
涂鸦
The graffiti.
从那断掉了
It's cut off right there.
这扇门是新的
Then this door is new.
注意
Heads up.
有人在监视我们
Someone's watching us.
趴下
Get down!
他们是从墙那边射过来的
They're shooting through the wall!
死了
Dead.
要么是我错过了什么
Either I'm missing something
要么就是这家伙
or this guy was very protective
对他的玩具娃娃太过保护了
of his doll collection.
我们发现的到底是什么
The hell did we just find?
盲点
第四季 第四集
为什么我无法移开视线
Why can't I look away?
就好像是我跟我的灵魂陷入一场
It's like I'm stuck in a staring contest
看谁先眨眼的比赛
with my own soul.
它为什么有牙啊
Why does it have teeth?
有没有搞清楚
So, have we got any idea
为什么这些娃娃值得大开杀戒了吗
as to why these dolls are worth killing for?
没有 不过对于开枪的人我们有了一些了解
Uh, no, but we do know a little something about the shooter.
喀尔巴阡
国际逃犯 美国联邦调查局通缉
他是个走私犯 绰号♥喀尔巴阡
He was a smuggler known as The Carpathian.
他为塞尔维亚叛军进行走私而出名
He made a name for himself smuggling for Serbian rebels,
战争结束后 他就成自♥由♥职业者了
and when the wars were over, he went freelance,
在全世界各地贩卖♥♥从毒品
moving everything from drugs
到火箭筒等等各种东西
to rocket launchers across the globe.
我觉得娃娃里面不会有火箭筒
I'm guessing there's no rocket launchers in there,
那就是毒品了
So drugs?
成像显示里面没有暗格
Well, uh, imaging did not reveal any secret compartments, but, uh,
但是这些娃娃本身可能就是违♥禁♥品♥
the dolls themselves could be contraband.
像海♥洛♥因♥这样的鸦♥片♥类毒品
Opioids like heroin can be starched
可以上浆固化成塑料一样的东西
and shaped into plastic-like objects,
非常适合走私 我是这么听说的
perfect for smuggling. Or so I've heard.
-劳蕾尔 进来 -你好
- Laurel, hey! Come on in. - Hey, hi!
-大家好 -这位是劳蕾尔·查德威克
- Hi. - Guys, this is Laurel Chadwick.
缉毒局化学分♥析♥科的
DEA Chemical Analysis Division.
我想我可以帮你们搞清楚
Thought I'd help you come figure out
可爱的小娃娃里到底是什么情况
what's going on inside this cute little dolly.
它真可爱
Oh, she's precious.
劳蕾尔
So, Laurel
实际上是海♥洛♥因♥上浆方面的专家
is actually an expert in heroin starching.
这个 那个 没完没了 谁在乎呢
Blah, blah, blah. Who cares?
联调局的人在开茶话会 我们动手吧
Come on, time to strike while your feds are playing tea party.
对不起
Excuse me, I'm...
我有点不太舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
偏头痛
Migraine.
我去吃点药
I'm gonna take something.
马上就回来
Be right back.
回到里德的健康状况
Let's go back to Reade's health.
-有没有老伤 -我们是不是有点浪费时间
- Any old injuries? - Is this really the best use of our time?
上大学时他伤过膝盖
Yeah, he blew his knee out in college.
这对我们有什么用
How does that help us?
把他的指甲一个一个拔♥出♥来♥
Just pull out his fingernails
直到他说出我们想要的为止 不就完了
till he gives us what we want.
严刑拷打没有用
Torture won't work.
我们潜入里德家里
I say we break into Reade's apartment.
他有一条线路
He has a hard line into the FBI's
能避开防火墙 直通联调局纽约办事处
New York office that bypasses the firewall.
我知道怎么黑进里德的远程访问
I know everything we need to exploit Reade's remote access.
我们到他家里拿到情报
We can be in and out of his apartment with the intel
并且不被人发现
and no one will know we were there.
虽然没那么有趣
It's less fun, but...
但悄无声息确实有好处
being invisible does have its advantages.
好吧 但这次行动听克劳迪娅的
Fine, but Claudia leads the op,
如果出了岔子 你知道怎么办
and you know what to do if it gets messy.
波士顿说我们得接入通讯服务器
Boston said we need to access a comms server.
-你有什么计划 -楼里有两个服务器
- What's your plan? - There's two in the building.
一个在主服务器室 没人进出
One is in the main server room, which gets no foot traffic.
但装满了监控
But it's loaded with cameras.
另一个在开放办公区外的服务器通道
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表