剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
贾斯汀就因为和我见面而被杀害了
Justin was killed for meeting with me.
贾斯汀被杀是因为他不小心拿到了证据
Justin was killed because he slipped up on getting proof.
他把敲诈者逼得太狠了 他操之过急了
He pushed the blackmailers too hard and too soon.
因为是我让他那么做的 他本不想那么做
Because I asked him to. He didn't wanna do it.
贾斯汀和另一个从纽约来的女议员
Justin and another congresswoman from New York,
他们想要撇清关系
they wanted to come clean,
但我告诉他们没有证据就无法调查
but I told them I couldn't investigate without evidence.
等一下
Whoa, back it up.
没有录音就没法查案
There's no case without a tape.
什么意思 另一个女议员
W-what do you mean, other congresswoman?
我不知道 贾斯汀没告诉我她叫什么
I don't know. Justin never told me her name.
他想要保护她
He was trying to protect her.
我明白了 女议员 好的
Oh, I-- I get it. Congresswoman, right, right.
纽约市共有27名国会议员
There's 27 congressional seats in New York,
有九位是女的
nine are held by woman.
其中两位是发促会的主要受益人
Two of those women are major recipients of GPA money.
看那里 伊莲·贝尔 是她
Right there. Elaine Bell, boom.
看 她的选举纪录
Look, her voting history matches
与达文波特和崔博的完全吻合
Davenport's and Trimble's exactly.
现在 我对伊莲·贝尔的私人生活了如指掌
Okay, I am now deeply ensconced in Elaine Bell's personal life.
登机牌 明日 肯尼迪机场到爱达荷瀑布机场
慢着 她今早预定了一个行程
Hang on-- she booked a vacation earlier today.
但她只定了三张去佛罗里达的票
Yeah, but she only booked three tickets to Florida.
她今晚飞去华盛顿
She's flying to DC tonight
因为明天她在那里有个会
'cause she has a meeting there tomorrow.
-谁参会 -没说
- Who with? - It doesn't specify.
只说是预算会议
It just says "Budget meeting,
众议院分委会召开 关于渔业和林业
House subcommittee on fisheries and forests."
这是国会的内部用语
That's congressional code,
代表要低调地商讨机密
that means closed-door, keep-it-quiet stuff.
她要揭发发促会
She is gonna blow the whistle.
贾斯汀死了 她知道自己有危险
Justin's dead and she knows her life is in danger.
给我她的地址
Send me her address.
我现在立刻派安保人员过去
I'm sending a protective detail there now.
马修·维茨来电
贝尔女士的快递
Delivery for Ms. Bell?
伊莲生命垂危 正在手术
Elaine's in critical condition. She's in surgery now.
这是什么 我说了要列出潜在目标
What is this? I told you to come up with a list of potential targets.
-就是这个 -但上面有一百个人名
- That's it. - But there's 100 names up there!
这些人都从发促会获得合法资助
These are the Reps that are taking legitimate donations from GPA,
钱数从高到低
ranked from highest amount to lowest.
他们中任意一个都可能是潜在检举者
Any of 'em could be potential whistleblowers
想要揭发发促会
that want to expose GPA.
我们得减少目标 人命关天
We gotta narrow it down. Lives are in danger, people.
我们看到贾斯汀·崔博在最上面
Well, we got Justin Trimble near the top,
伊莲·贝尔快要垫底 达文波特正好在中间
Elaine Bell near the bottom, and Davenport right in the middle.
很难看得出谁被敲诈了 谁没有
It is impossible to tell who's being blackmailed and who isn't,
-这可能是关键 -我们没时间了
- which is likely the point. - We're out of time.
我们不能局限于现有调查手段
I mean, we can't just keep investigating under the radar.
我刚邮件轰炸了全国的外勤办公室
I just email blasted every field office in the country
告诉他们把这个清单上的所有人
and told them to bring in every name on this list
列为监控保护对象
into protective custody immediately.
-厉害了 -我和简去医院
- Sick. - Jane and I will head to the hospital.
伊莲就要出手术室了
Elaine'll be out of surgery soon.
她可能认得出枪手
She could possibly ID the shooter.
也许她知道是谁在内部牵线
Maybe she'll know who's pulling the strings
联♥系♥中国人和发促会
for the Chinese inside GPA.
我出去下
I'm out.
我错过什么了
Hey. What'd I miss?
一起上车 我们去找达文波特
Fill you in in the car. We're going to get Davenport.
谁
Who?
我曾经的导师 要把他带来局里
My old mentor. I'm bringing him in.
-逮捕他吗 -不 监控保护
- We arresting him? - No. Protective custody.
但愿我能让他开口
Hopefully, I'll get him to talk
别在漫长的途中改变主意
to us before a long car ride changes his mind.
我居然一天两次开车去韦斯切斯特
I can't believe I'm driving to Westchester twice in one day.
借一步说话
Um, I need a word.
我赶时间 去...
I'm-- I'm in a hurr-- I'm go...
助理局长里德不适合当值
Assistant Director Reade is unfit for duty.
他向泽帕塔交出了系统的密♥码♥
He essentially handed Zapata the keys to the castle.
-有证据吗 -他自己承认了
- Can you prove it? - He admitted it.
我建议立即停职
I'm recommending immediate termination
然后正式调查
followed by a formal investigation
有无涉嫌犯罪行为
into any and all criminal actions.
好的 你快去准备公文吧
Fine. Get the ball rolling on the paperwork.
今晚我就会正式通知
I'll make it official by the end of the day.
我没问题吧
Am I good?
你很好
Yeah. You're good.
亚当·布斯
Adam Booth.
政♥府♥秘密项目的首席工程师
Head engineer on a top secret government program.
你真应该弄个好点的安保系统
You should really get a better security system.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是坐在你妻子旁边的女人
I'm the woman that's sitting next to your wife.
她很好接近
She's really very easy to get to.
你一报♥警♥ 她就会死
Call the cops, she's dead.
告诉任何人我来过 她也会死
Tell anyone I was here... she's dead.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
你想要什么
What do-- What do you want?
你们公♥司♥关于阿尔芙项目的所有文件照片
Pictures. Of every document your company has on Project Arvo.
-不行 -你认为我的人很会照相吗
- I can't do that. - You think my guy's good with a camera?
你应该看看他是怎么玩狙击步♥枪♥的
You should see what he can do with a sniper rifle.
我不关心自己的工作
Listen, I don't care about my job.
也不喜欢自己的工作
I don't like my job, really.
我会照你说的办 好吗
I'll do anything you want, all right?
-照照片 -我做不到
- Take the pictures. - I can't do that!
布拉德利动力公♥司♥不允许我们带相机
We're not allowed cameras inside Bradley Dynamics.
我们甚至不能带手♥机♥
We're not even allowed to have mobile phones, you know,
更不用说接近阿尔芙项目 求你了
let alone anywhere near Project Arvo. Please.
没关系 放松
All right, relax.
-这是什么 -是相机
- What... what is this? - It's a camera.
看起来就像领带夹
But it looks and feels like a tie clip.
按下这个角 它就会拍下正对着它的相片
Just press a corner, and it snaps photos of whatever it's pointing at.
他们发现怎么办
What if they find it?
那你就失去工作 我们杀了你妻子
Well, then you lose your job and we kill your wife,
所以小心别让他们发现
so make sure they don't find it.
现在 振作起来
Now, pull yourself together.
你可以的
You can do this.
你有危险 议员
You're in danger, Congressman.
贾斯汀·崔博死了
Justin Trimble's dead.
伊莲·贝尔正生死垂危
Elaine Bell's fighting for her life right now.
监控保护不能保我无恙
Protective custody won't keep the dirt
即使站出来揭发 他们也有我把柄
the GPA has on me from coming out.
中国人有你什么把柄
What do the Chinese have on you?
我有过外遇
I had an affair.
好吧 就这个吗
Oh. I mean, okay. That's it?
外遇很快会翻篇
Affairs don't even turn the dial.
一轮新闻报道过后 没人会关心的
After one news cycle, nobody's even gonna care.
你不懂
You don't understand.
她当时未成年
She was underage.
我和她在发促会游说活动遇见
I met her at a GPA lobbying event.
我做了一场演讲 然后...
I gave my keynote speech, and I...
庆祝的时候我没把持住
I got carried away with my celebrating.
我完全不知道她的年龄
Look, I had no idea how old she was.
这是... 是个巨大的错误
It was a... it was a big mistake,
没错... 我想把这件事保密
and, yeah... I've been trying to keep it quiet.
通过犯下叛国罪 出♥卖♥♥♥国家来保密吗
By committing treason and selling the country out?
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我没说你做错的事不多
I'm not saying you didn't do a lot of things wrong.
太多了 但基于我们对发促会的了解
Like, so much. But knowing what we know about the GPA,
可能那女孩是被安排的
it's possible the girl was a plant.
你觉得他是被陷害了
You think he was set up?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表