剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我们的塔莎 如果她变了
Our Tasha. And if she turned,
那也是在基顿开除她之后
it was after Keaton fired her.
她在很久之前就对你有感觉了
And she had feelings for you way before that.
相信我
Trust me.
她爱过你
She loved you.
这是你要的目标文件
And here is your target file.
是我们最先拿到吗 我们赢了吗
Did we get it first? Did we win?
我们肯定是最先拿到的 但还没结束
We sure did. We're not done, though.
关于你的下一轮面试 我会再通知你的
I'll be in touch about the "next round" of your audition.
那这个呢
And, um, this?
留着吧 我们会需要它的
Keep it. We're gonna need it.
这些独角鲸是怎么回事
Okay, seriously, what's with the narwhals?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
它们是自然界最被误解的动物
Uh, it's nature's most misunderstood animal.
它们所谓的"独角"
Their so-called "unicorn horn"?
并不是角 而是牙齿
It's not a horn, it's a tooth.
而且不是武器 它们是通过牙齿交流的
And it's not a weapon. It's how they talk.
它们生存的最大威胁
The biggest threat to their survival
不是捕食者 是...它们的孤立
isn't predators, it's... their isolation.
-柯特 -停
- Kurt, um... - Stop.
我知道你要说什么 "我告诉过你"
I know what you're gonna say. "I told you so."
不 我是想说 我调查了这张照片
No, I was gonna say I looked into this photo for you.
那个女人叫维奥莱特·帕克
The woman's name is Violet Park.
她在新泽西的一家非盈利机构工作
She works at a non-profit in Jersey
她的记录是完全清白的
and her record's completely clean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么你告诉我这些 但看起来不高兴
Why don't you seem happy to tell me this?
不是因为我查到的东西
It's not what I found,
而是我调查这件事的原因
it's the reason I looked into it.
今天有件事情一直在...
There's something that's been, uh...
困扰我 是关于简的
bugging me about today. About Jane.
你进去她的隔离间时
When you got to her quarantine zone,
她没有阻止你进去
she didn't stop you from going in.
完全没有
She didn't even try.
那不是我认识的简
That's not the Jane I know.
你不能每次在他起疑心的时候就拥抱他
You know, you can't just hug him every time he gets suspicious.
我可以搞定威勒
I can handle Weller.
你三年前也是这么说的
That's what you said three years ago.
而你现在还在犯同样的错误
And yet here you are, making the same mistakes.
不是这样的
That's not true.
至少简在害死奥斯卡
At least Jane had amnesia when she killed Oscar,
害死我时 有健忘症
when she killed me.
你已经害死了多兰
You've already killed Dolan.
下一个呢 谢培德吗
Who's next? Shepherd?
简没有害死你 罗曼 是你害死自己的
Jane didn't kill you, Roman, you did,
因为你爱上了老板的女儿
when you fell for the boss's daughter.
当我成为简时 你崩溃了
When I went under as Jane, you fell apart.
因为你很脆弱
Because you are weak.
因此你死了
And that is why you are dead.
如果我真的是罗曼
You know, if I really was Roman
我现在会很受伤
I'd be very hurt right now.
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care what you are.
我不会放任不管
I'm not gonna wait around
看着你搞砸下一个任务
and watch you screw up another mission.
那就走开
Then go.
别打扰我 别跟着我
Stop bothering me, stop following me!
从我脑袋里滚出去
Just get out of my head!
放开她
Let her go.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表