剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我要见基顿
I want to talk to Keaton.
你不是被他开除了吗 难道没有吗
I thought he fired you. You saying he didn't?
要是你觉得他能帮你捞出去
If you think somehow he's your ticket out of this,
那很抱歉 你错了
I'm sorry to tell you, but you're wrong.
为什么
Why?
他昏迷着
He's in a coma.
你说谎 我要见他
You're lying. I want to speak to him.
信不信随你 他来不了
Believe what you want. He's not coming.
如果你想要跟什么人谈 就跟我谈
You want to talk to somebody, talk to me.
你也可以就这么坐着什么都不说
Or you could sit here and say nothing.
没问题 我有的是时间
That's fine. I got all day.
-德·托罗在哪里 -在多伦多
- Where is Del Toro? - In Toronto.
我会安排你们见面 周五早上六点
I'll set up a meeting. Friday, 6:00 a.M.
别迟到
Don't be late.
我也是
Me too.
为了救简
So, in order to save Jane's life,
我们得解开"卡利斯托"的谜题
we have to solve "Kallisto."
卡利斯托 木星的卫星
Okay, Kallisto. Uh, moon of Jupiter?
没劲 肯定不是
Boring! I'm bored.
真♥相♥应该是在希腊神话里
The real action is in Greek mythology
在那里她可是个处♥女♥小女神呢
where she appears to be quite the little nymph.
"自然精灵"的意思 好吗
It's a term meaning "Nature spirit," Okay?
你别想歪了
Get your mind out of the gutter.
这里她和朱庇特在一起
Okay, here she is with Jupiter,
后者假扮成了戴安娜
who is disguised as Diana.
朱庇特 太调皮了
Not cool, Jupiter.
众神把卡利斯托变成了一头熊
The Gods transformed Kallisto into a bear,
-常有的事 -对
- which is totally normal. - Yeah.
然后呢 就当她要被杀死的时候
And then, just before she was about to be killed,
宙斯把她放进了天堂
she was placed into the heavens by Zeus,
于是她就变成了大熊星座
and then turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
我喜欢路见不平拔刀相助的人
Hmm, I love a good deus ex machina.
等一下 把罗曼的数据盘调出来
Wait a second. Bring up Roman's data cache.
好的 大熊座
Okay, uh, Ursa Major.
灰熊
Grizzly.
"熊"孩子 我觉得我们找到了
"Bear" with me. I think we got a match.
好 我们试试"卡利斯托"
Okay, let's try... "Callisto."
数据盘文件被加密
输入密♥码♥
无法打开
不"熊"
"Paws."
又是熊有关的词吧
Huh? Bear, again.
试试"克" 这个更洋气
Uh, try it with a "K." It's more exotic.
"克利斯托"
"Kallisto."
克利斯托
验证通过
验证通过
输入次级密♥码♥
如果克利斯托的资料在数据盘里
Okay, well, Kallisto's gotta be a pretty big part
那他在罗曼的计划中一定很有份量
of Roman's plan if it's in the data cache.
大熊星座的重要部分
A big part of Ursa Major...
是北斗七星
is the Big Dipper.
有点牵强 但是...
That's a bit of a reach, but...
北斗七星
无法打开
罗曼拼写"克利斯托"的方法很隐晦
Roman used a more obscure spelling of Kallisto.
也许他也给北斗七星起了个隐晦的名字
Maybe he used a more obscure name for the Big Dipper.
让个位儿 朋友
Shove a bum, chum.
北斗星
-所以是... -什么
- Ergo... - What?
北斗星 谁会那样叫啊
The plough? Who even calls it that?
英国人啊 他们叫什么东西都和咱们不一样
British people. They got different names for everything.
薯片 洋芋片
Chips? Crisps?
谁知道他们到底在讲些什么
Who knows what the hell they're talking about?
验证通过
好了
Okay.
诺拉·李·罗加博士
Dr. Nora Lee Roga.
看看你能不能救简的命吧
Let's see if you can save Jane's life.
危险十字路口再夺人命 标识牌重新评估
这看起来可不大妙
Oh, no. This is so not good.
我们有好消息 也有坏消息
Okay, so we've got good news and terrible news
使好消息失去了意义
that makes the good news moot.
是什么
What is it?
罗曼找到了诺拉·李·罗加博士
Roman identified Dr. Nora Lee Roga,
也就是ZIP的创造者 为治疗的唯一关键
the creator of ZIP, as the sole key to a cure.
坏消息是...
The terrible news? It is...
她两年前就死了
She died two years ago.
把简的治疗方法带进了坟墓
Taking Jane's cure with her.
盲点
第四季 第十集
所以唯一可能治愈简的医生
Okay. So the only doctor that could possibly cure Jane
-已经死了 现在呢 -我们对她了解多少
- is dead. Now what? - What do we know about her?
56岁 在她的领域深受尊敬
56, deeply respected in her field,
在卡恩斯制药公♥司♥工作了11年
employed for 11 years at Kearns Pharmaceuticals,
两年前死于车祸 有一个儿子
died in a car crash two years ago, has a son.
危险十字路口再夺人命 标识牌重新评估
看来科学在他们家族有遗传
Looks like science runs in the family.
纽约地铁大学 克雷·罗加 副教授
克雷·罗加是一名纽约地铁大学的
Clay Roga is an adjunct biology professor
生物学副教授
at New York Metro University.
事实上 当他获得高等学位时
In fact, he lived in his mother's basement
还住在他妈妈的地下室里
while he got his advanced degree.
千禧一代 对吧
Millennials, am I right?
克雷也许知道一些他妈妈的工作
Clay might know something about his mom's work.
我会联♥系♥他 看看有没有什么信息
I'll reach out to him, see what he can tell us.
我会派人去卡恩斯制药公♥司♥
And I'll send someone over to Kearns Pharmaceuticals,
看看博士去世前在忙些什么
see what the doctor was up to before she died.
好 我们会持续挖掘文件
Okay, we'll keep digging into this file.
拉伦探员 我能帮什么忙吗
Officer Larren, how can I help you?
我想你那里有我的东西
Oh, I think you have something of mine.
你是说上次我偷了你的一支笔吗 自己拿吧
What, I steal one of your pens last time? Help yourself.
你在联调局关押着塔莎·萨帕塔
You're holding Tasha Zapata here at the FBI
而没有把她送到所属的中情局去
instead of handing her over to the CIA where she belongs.
很显然这种做法有问题 没关系
Clearly an error was made. It can happen.
我来是希望你改正它
I'm here to see that you fix it.
萨帕塔是联调局一起案件中的调查对象
Zapata is the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation
在我这边的事结束之前
and she won't be going anywhere
她不会属于任何地方 任何人
with you or anyone else until I'm done with her.
我为什么要在这跟你浪费口水
I don't even know why I am talking to you.
我们起码还有一点共识
Well, at least we agree on something.
-维茨不是把你停职了吗 -没错
- Didn't Weitz suspend you? - Yes.
然后他就解除停职了啊
And then he un-suspended me.
所以如果没别的事的话
So, unless there's something else,
我现在有很多事要做 所以...
I kind of have a lot on my plate right now, so...
我还会再回来的 等下次再来
I will be back later today with the authority
我会合法地将她关进中情局
to take that woman into CIA custody,
到时期待你能够完完全全的合作
and I expect your full and complete cooperation.
有那个权力的话 自然没问题
You get that authority and you will have it.
你知道 中情局局长和亚瑟·吉普森
You know, the CIA director's very good friends with both the AG
以及国家情报局局长都是好朋友
and the director of national intelligence.
他们可能都会对这个情况发表意见
They might want to weigh-in on this little situation.
所以不管你们的调查是什么
So, whatever this investigation is,
最好快点结束它
you better finish it fast.
很高兴见到你 萨布丽娜 谢谢提醒
It's good to see you, Sabrina. Thanks for the heads-up.
我还是有点不明白为什么我要来这儿
I'm still a little confused about why I'm here.
我惹上什么麻烦了吗
Am I in some kind of trouble?
你觉得会是什么呢
Any reason you would be?
不知道 据我了解没有
Uh, no, not that I know of.
我们只是在追查有关你母亲的研究
We're just following some leads on your mom's research.
你对泽塔互作蛋白 也就是ZIP了解多少
What do you know about Zeta Interacting Protein, ZIP?
-这是你妈妈的研究 对吧 -是的
- Your mother worked on it, right? - Uh, yeah.
不过她不怎么提到自己的工作
Well, she didn't really talk much about her work.
她是个很棒的科学家 但是我...
I mean, she was a great scientist, but I--
她在我面前只想作为母亲 你明白吗
she just kind of wanted to be a mom for me, you know?
-所以你们很亲密 -是的
- So you were close? - Yeah.
你有没有追随她的脚步
Did you follow in her footsteps?
我试了
I tried.
她去世的时候 我差点放弃了
When she died, I almost dropped out.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表