剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
会神奇地出现 但这...
to just magically pop up, but this...
-这些完全没用 -别 别
- this is nothing. - u202dNo, no.
别这么说 这里有很多文件
Don't say that. Look, there's a lot of documents in there.
人总会犯错
People always make mistakes.
玛德琳还没犯过错 她运筹帷幄
Madeline hasn't made one yet. She's in full control.
不 我告诉你 今晚我们打破了她的纪录
No, no, I'm telling you, we rattled her cage tonight.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
只是个感觉
Just a feeling.
就这样
That's it?
对 我直觉很强
Yeah. I'm very intuitive.
好吧 我很高兴你还感觉乐观
Okay, well, I'm glad you're feeling optimistic,
因为我感觉 这些资料我们已经从联航局拿到了
because my feeling is, we already got this stuff from the FAA.
航♥班♥计划 飞机编号♥...
Flight plans, tail numbers...
目的地 机场及城市名称 苏黎世 瑞士
我喜欢那个表情
I like the look of that face.
飞行员姓名 地址及电♥话♥ 飞机基地 詹姆斯·B·凯利
你发现了什么
What do you got?
这份航♥班♥计划是由
Well, this flight plan was signed off
詹姆斯·B·凯利签署的 他是个飞行员
by a James B. Kelley. He's a pilot.
万一他就是萨帕塔和中情六局的特工
Now, what if he's the JB Zapata
提到的JB呢
and the MI6 agent were referring to?
我们有两个小时 否则JB就直接行动
We have two hours, or JB goes ahead without us,
这不会是你希望看到的 相信我
and you don't want that, trust me.
对 对 詹姆斯·B·凯利
Yeah, yeah, James B. Kelley.
他的签名出现在很多文件上
His signature is on a lot of these things.
航♥班♥和日期与我们所知
The flights and dates match up
萨帕塔已经出现的地点相符
with the places we know Zapata's already been.
目的地 机场及城市名称 斯德哥尔摩 瑞典
苏黎世 斯德哥尔摩...
Zurich, Stockholm...
目的地 机场及城市名称 纽约市 纽约州
飞往纽约的航♥班♥
the flight into New York.
你认为她每次都用同一名飞行员吗
You think she's using the same pilot every time?
知情人越少越好 是聪明的办法
It would be a smart way to keep the circle small.
这是长♥期♥行动
You know, it's a long shot.
我敢打赌克劳福德全球公♥司♥有很多名叫JB的员工
I bet there's a lot of JBs who work at HCI Global.
此人似乎是唯一一个
Well, this one seems to be the only one
与萨帕塔有直接联♥系♥
with a direct connection to Zapata,
所以我相信是这样
so I'll take it.
我是个联调局分♥析♥员 不是罪犯
I'm an FBI analyst, not some criminal.
我们可以在会议室讨论吗
Can we just talk in the conference room or something?
-已经被约了 -现在是半夜
- It's booked solid. - It's midnight.
-你竟敢 -好了 我们开始吧
- Don't you dare. - Okay, let's get started.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
-当然 是罗曼·布里格斯 -那么你承认帮助他
- Sure, that's Roman Briggs. - So, you admit to helping him
渗透进联调局吗 是为了出名
infiltrate the FBI? Was it for fame?
为了钱 为了叛国的兴奋感
Money? The thrill of betraying your country?
-什么 不是啊 -老天 你爱上他了
- What?! No! - u202dOh, my God, you were in love with him.
他是个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我当然认得他
He was a wanted terrorist. Of course I recognize him.
不对 我们有情报直接指向你
No, we have intel that points directly to you
与罗曼合伙
being in league with Roman.
怎么直接法
Directly how?
长话短说 是一张藏宝图
Long story short, a treasure map,
你的旧办公桌 还有一只乌龟
your old desk, and a turtle.
这也许说得太简略了
That may have been too short a story.
如果你帮过罗曼任何事
If you helped Roman with anything,
现在告诉我们对你来说有好处
coming clean now will be better for you in the long run.
如果你知道他的数据存储器在哪
If you know where his data cache is,
你得告诉我们
you need to tell us.
但罗曼要我♥干♥什么呢
What would Roman want with me, anyway?
当我没和翻译队在二号♥下级地下室时
When I'm not with the translation team in sub-basement 2,
我大部分时间都在
I spend most of my time taking notes
为五楼的白领部门记笔记
for the white collar division on the fifth floor.
我的天 这就是为什么罗曼的谜语
Oh, my God. That's why Roman's puzzle
带我们围着整幢大楼跑
was taking us all over the building.
他带着我们去了所有德瑞克能接触到的地方
He was showing us all of the places that Derek has access to.
好恐怖 他为什么这么做
That's creepy. Why would he do that?
他想让我们找到你的工卡
He was pointing us to your access card.
更准确的说
More specifically,
他藏在这里面的微型SD芯片
this micro SD chip he hid inside it.
我们刚发现罗曼下一个数据存储器
We just found Roman's next data cache.
这扇门
Now, this next door.
能带我们去停车场
It'll take us down to the parking lot.
-我们就快出去了 -是吗 那之后呢
- We're almost out of here. - Oh, yeah? And then what?
不好
No. u202d
他们把我们包围了
They've got us boxed in.
行了 你俩也玩够了
All right, you two have had your fun,
是时候结束这一切了
but it's time to end this.
你听到她的话了 该结束这一切了
You heard the lady. Time to end this.
我们得找别的办法离开这
We gotta find another way out of here.
我们原路返回 找个没人看守的入口
Let's double back, try to find an entry they're not covering.
-我拿箱子你带路 -收到
- I'll take the case, you take point? u202d- Copy that.
好
Okay.
简 你在干什么
Jane, what are you doing?
简 别这样
Jane, don't.
简已经死了 我叫蕾米
Jane's dead. My name is Remi.
停下
Stop!
简
Jane!
简 别这样
Jane! No!
不要啊
No!
把手指从扳机上移开
Fingers off those triggers.
如果演变成枪战
This turns into a shootout,
我就把这箱子的开关弄坏
I'll empty this clip right into this case.
对于联调局探员来说这个战术很奇怪
That's a strange tactic for an FBI agent.
我不是联调局探员 只是个想活下去的人
I'm not FBI. Just someone who wants to survive.
你拿你的箱子 我走我的路
You get your case, I walk away,
-双赢 -双赢
- everyone wins. - u202dEveryone?
-这么简单吗 -你是个机灵人 伊芙
- It's that easy, huh? - You're smart, Eve.
很快就会有人发现警卫没签到
The guards missed their check-in.
当支援到的时候
Neither one of us wants to be here
你我都不会愿意待在这
when backup arrives.
没有理由今晚我们不能
There's no reason the both of us
得到各自想要的东西
can't get what we want tonight.
好了 去拿箱子
All right, get it!
打开
Open it.
装车 我们走
Load her up. Let's get out of here.
和维茨谈的如何
How'd it go with Weitz?
我觉得挺好 时间能证明一切
Good, I think. Time will tell.
我说了马修很有可塑性
I told you Matthew was malleable,
而且我说得没错
and I was right.
你找到那个黑客了吗
Did you find our hacker?
我核查了一个暗网♥通♥讯录
I checked with a dark web contact.
德·托罗消失不见是事出有因
Del Toro's been off the grid for a reason.
他唯一的客户就是
He's exclusively contracted
萨比尼托的贩毒集团
to the Sabinito drug cartel.
他都做什么工作
What kind of work is he doing?
根据我的消息
According to my source,
他黑进过墨西哥政♥府♥
he's hacked the Mexican government,
缉毒局 枪管局
the DEA, ATF...
他的算法甚至使对手贩毒集团的飞机坠机
His algorithm's even crashed planes of rival cartels.
听起来正是我们需要的人
Sounds like our man.
但如果他对贩毒集团这么重要
But if he's that valuable to them,
他们不会轻易外借
they're not just gonna loan him out.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
我去墨西哥说服他们共享资源
I go to Mexico and convince 'em to share,
告诉他们克劳福德全球公♥司♥非常强大
show them that a powerful company like HCI Global
与之为敌不如与之为友
makes a better friend than enemy.
-听上去我们得去墨西哥走一趟了 -我们
- Looks like we're going to Mexico. - u202dWe?
如果事情如你所说这么困难
If this thing is as difficult as you think it might be,
你就需要所有可能的帮助
you're gonna need all the help you can get,
而我在必要时非常有说服力
and I can be very persuasive when I choose to be.
而且 也可能很有趣
Besides, it might be fun.
好了 插上了
All right, here we go.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表