剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
未成年女孩为什么会去游说活动
What's an underage girl doing at a lobbying event?
她又不能投票
She can't vote.
他们怎么知道弗兰克睡了她
How'd they know that Frank slept with her?
他们怎么知道她还未成年
How'd they know she was underage?
他们在我的房♥间安了摄像头
They had a camera in my room.
好吧 那真是...
Eh... Okay. Well, that's...
从政♥治♥生涯来看 是没有办法挽回了
Politically speaking, there is no coming back from that.
我们把你带回去
Look, we take you in,
中国人肯定会知道
the Chinese are gonna know about it.
我不能保证视频不会被曝光
I can't promise you that the tape's not gonna come out,
但我能提供保护
but what I can promise you is protection.
保护你和你家人 那女孩和她的家人
For you and your family, the girl and her family.
但我们现在就得出发 兄弟
But we gotta go right now, buddy.
如果你不自己和我们走
If you don't come with us voluntarily,
我们就不客气了
we'll just do it the other way.
好吧
Okay.
我去锁上办公室
I'll go secure my office.
什么 不行
What? No!
我办公室里有敏感文件 希望不要介意
I have sensitive paperwork in my office, if you don't mind.
好 没关系 两分钟
Okay. It's okay. Two minutes.
那家伙是你的导师吗 他就是个垃圾
That guy's your mentor? He's a scumbag.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
你觉得我赞成他和未成年人上♥床♥
do you think I approve of him sleeping with underage girls
还有与中国合谋的事情吗
and working with China?
我只是想让他开口罢了
I'm trying to keep him talking.
不过我喜欢你扮演坏警♥察♥的角色
But I love the whole bad cop thing you're doing.
继续这么演 让他对我产生好感很管用
Do more of that. It's really getting him to warm to me.
你觉得我们现在放他自己一个人合适吗
Hey, you think we should be leaving him along right now,
我们都知道那么多了
knowing what we know?
-他可能... -没错
- He might, you know... - Right, yup.
有道理 我这就去
That's a good point. I'm on it.
联调局的来了
The FBI's here.
我需要立刻处理掉他们
I need them taken care of... now.
还顺利吗
How we doin' in here?
伊莲的房♥间就在这层 还记得这里吗
Elaine's room's just up here. Remember this place?
这就是我带我爸来治疗的同一家医院
It's the same hospital I brought my dad for all of his treatments.
如果你可以穿越到过去重新选择
If you could turn back time and make a different choice,
你还会想知道你父亲的真实故事吗
would you still want to know the truth about your father,
即便你知道会让你多么痛苦
knowing how much pain it could cause you?
会 我一定会选择真♥相♥
Yeah. I'd always choose the truth.
即使这会毁掉所有美好的记忆
Even if it meant wrecking all the good times?
早就毁掉了 全都是谎言
They're already wrecked. It was all lies.
有个护士要进伊莲的房♥间
There's a nurse going into Elaine's room.
-她可能醒了 -注意到他的手套了吗 简
- Maybe she's awake. - You notice those gloves, Jane?
是黑色的
They're black.
其他护士戴的都是蓝色手套
All the other nurses have blue ones on.
你好 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
联调局
FBI.
不
No!
我的天
Oh, my God!
威勒和简从那名"男性杀手护士"
Hey, were you able to get anything off that burner phone
身上找到的一次性手♥机♥
that Weller and Jane got
你有什么发现吗
from the male nurse hitman?
"杀手护士"就可以了
"Nurse hitman" is fine.
是的 我的确有发现
And, yes, I did find something.
我追踪了手♥机♥的序列号♥
I used the phone's serial number to trace it back
纽约牙买♥♥加区自♥由♥大道292-27号♥
是在皇后区的一家便利店购买♥♥的
to a convenience store in Queens where it was purchased
预付费手♥机♥ 零食套装 打火机油
同一单买♥♥了五台手♥机♥
in a block of five phones.
等等 这些序列号♥是连续的
Wait a second. These serial numbers are sequential.
这些傻帽直接在同个货架上拿了五台手♥机♥
These nincompoops just grabbed five phones off the same shelf?
如果是这样 我们就能追踪其他手♥机♥
Well, if they did, we can trace the other phones,
找到手♥机♥ 就能找到更多杀手
and if we find them, we find more hitmen.
中了
Bingo.
一次性手♥机♥位置 韦斯切斯特县
韦斯切斯特县
Westchester County.
纽约欧文顿区格洛夫街14065号♥
达文波特的房♥子就在那
That's where Davenport's house is.
帕特森 什么事
Hey, Patterson, what's up?
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
你不应该拿出武器去协助你的搭档吗
Aren't you gonna draw your weapon and help your partner?
我不带枪
I don't carry a gun.
集结 集结
Regroup! Regroup!
那是我的领带
That's my tie.
什么
What?
对 这条领带是我借你的 那晚真美妙
Yeah... I lent you this tie. God, this was a good night.
你真的想现在重温旧时光吗
You really wanna reminisce about that now?
你有你死的方式 我有我的
You die how you want. I'm gonna die how I want.
我现在需要一段快乐的记忆
I could use a happy memory right now.
这是什么时候 是那次...
What was this? This was the, um...
是你在发促会活动上的演讲 对吗
This was your GPA keynote, right?
你记得的 你记得的
Oh, you remember, you remember.
你当时从底特律乘飞机回来
You were flying in from Detroit,
但你的航♥班♥因为暴风雪之类的原因延误了
and your flight got canceled 'cause of a snowstorm or something.
航♥空♥公♥司♥弄丢了你的行李
Then the airline lost your luggage
所以你在演讲的前一秒才出现
so you showed up, like, one second before your speech,
你没有领带可以戴
and you didn't have anything to wear.
我记得是因为 我再也没有拿回那条领带
See, I remember because... I never got that tie back.
这样吧 我再买♥♥一条还给你
Well, you know what? I'll buy you another tie.
还有一件事
There's just, tsk, one more thing.
那是你在发促会活动上唯一一次演讲
That was the only keynote you ever gave at a GPA event,
勒索犯不可能知道
and the blackmailers couldn't have known
当晚你带了一名未成年少女回酒店房♥间
that you took an underage girl up to your hotel room that night
因为那晚你没住酒店
because you didn't stay at a hotel that night.
你演讲结束就直接搭飞机离开了
You flew out right after your speech,
所以我才没能拿回我的领带
and that's why I never got my tie back.
你撒了谎 弗兰克
You lied, Frank.
你不是受害者
You're not the victim here.
你是幕后主使
You're the one who's behind it.
你的聪明用在政♥治♥上总是多了一点点
You always were just a little too smart for politics.
那不是我的本意
I didn't wanna do it!
天哪 太惊险了
Dear God, that was close!
对不起 我没子弹了
Sorry. I ran out of bullets.
那是里德 达文波特已被捕
That was Reade. Davenport's under arrest.
他交待了中国在幕后的机密
And spilling the beans on the whole Chinese operation,
我们可以终止行动 回办公室
so... we can stand down, head back to the office.
我想先回家了
I think I'm gonna go home.
我只是突然觉得不太舒服
I'm just not feeling so well all of a sudden.
你想在这里看医生吗
You want to see a doctor here?
不 我觉得我只要躺下就好
No. I think I just need to lie down.
简 无论你陷入什么麻烦 我们一起面对
Jane... whatever you're into, we can handle it together.
你不用把我拒之门外 我已经在里面了
You don't have to shut me out. I'm already in it.
-科特 我 -简
- Kurt, I... - Jane...
你总是试图逃避你的问题
You always try to run from your problems.
这次 你可以试着逃向我
This time, why don't you try running to me?
我一直在找治愈我的解药
I've been looking for a cure for what's killing me,
我不想让你抱有太多期待
and I didn't want to get your hopes up,
但是我似乎有发现
but I think I found something.
有人在黑市上交易药物
Someone who trades medicine on the black market.
似乎有治好我的希望
And there's a shot it'll actually work.
难以置信 所以你这段时间
I can't believe this. So you've been out there
一直在寻找非法解药吗
trying to find cures that are illegal?
你看 所以我才不想告诉你
See, that-- that is why I didn't wanna tell you.
听我说 简 我
Look, Jane, I...
我想加入
I want in.
什么
What?
无论是什么药
Whatever this is,
如果能救你的命 我想加入
if it's gonna save your life, I want in.
对不起 我以为你不会理解...
I'm sorry, I-I just thought that you wouldn't underst...
回家休息吧
Go home and rest.
我们之后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表