剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
so it's kind of messing with my head.
我知道他在家 他被软禁了
I mean, I know he's at home. He's under house arrest, right?
我从不同的号♥码
So I called him, like, 1,000 times on his land line,
给他的座机打了无数个电♥话♥
called from different numbers.
可能他把电♥话♥线拔了
Maybe he unplugged his phone,
可我听到的不是忙音
but then why aren't I getting a busy signal?
深呼吸
Okay, take a breath.
趁你还没自我毁灭之前把手♥机♥交出来
Fork it over before you self-destruct.
忽略一个叫"奶油小队"的群聊
Okay. Oh, ignore any texts
发来的任何信息
you get from a group chat called Cream Team.
不是你想的那样 你觉得是什么
It's not what you think. What do you think it is?
不是那个
It's not-- It's not that.
-我会关机 -好的
- I'm gonna turn it off. u202d- Okay.
-十四英尺 -十四英尺 来吧
- 14 feet. - u202d14 feet. Here we go.
借过 借过 小心 看着点
Pardon me, pardon me. Oh, heads up, heads up.
跨过去或者钻过去 就是这样
Over or under, over or under. There you go.
十四英尺
14 feet.
老天 谢谢
Jeez! Thank you.
生命之星标记位点
Star of Life marks the spot.
这个位置藏宝好像挺奇怪的
It's kind of an odd place to bury treasure.
晚上好兄弟们
Evening, boys.
原来是我最喜欢的联邦调查局猛将夫妻
If it isn't my favorite FBI power couple.
-是我们没错 -今晚加夜班吗
- That's us. - Late night, huh?
你们俩都没在过夜权限的名单上
I don't see either of you on the overnight access list.
办公室新来的那个家伙
Well, the new guy in the office,
显然又忘记打电♥话♥通知你了
he obviously forgot to call you again.
他叫什么名字 我打给他
Oh, what's his name? I'll give him a call.
你非得这么做吗
Oh, do you have to?
我们不想让他惹上麻烦
We don't want to get him in trouble.
-他人不错 -而且就快要评审了
- He's a good guy. - And he's about to be reviewed,
我们这次能不能破例 麦奇
so could we make an exception this time, Mikey?
拜托了
Please?
有一个条件
One condition.
下次 带点咖啡来 行吗
Next time, bring coffee, will you?
没问题
Done.
差点忘了 我们得检查后车厢
Almost forgot. We gotta check the back.
没错 后面有很多箱子
Oh, yeah, we, uh, we got a lot of boxes back there.
我帮你整理一下
I'll, uh, I'll help you sort through 'em.
不要紧
Don't worry about it.
拿那么多工钱就是干这个的
That's why they pay me the big bucks.
没有手♥机♥
No phone.
别管他们了 上车 我们走
Just leave them and come on. Let's go.
-瑞奇 -帕特森
- Rich!? - u202dHey, Patterson.
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
我在这下面找不到数据存储器
I couldn't find the data cache down there.
可能已经被你砍成碎片了 你从哪弄的斧头
'Cause you probably axed it to pieces. Where'd you even get that?
显然你没窥探过布莱安娜的储物柜
You've obviously never snooped around Briana's locker.
我下手很轻了 好吗
Listen, I was gentle with it, okay?
我只凿了水泥 也许还有燃气管道
All I hit was concrete, maybe a gas line.
你没闻见什么奇怪的味道吧
You don't smell anything funny, do you?
你真的觉得罗曼能在地上挖个洞
You really think Roman dug open the floor,
把数据存储器放进去 然后再把它封上
dropped the data cache in, and then resealed it
而不被任何人发现吗
without anyone noticing?
从我看过的监控录像里
I mean, from all the footage I've seen,
他身手如猫般矫健轻盈
he was remarkably cat-like.
我猜想他可能把东西
I thought maybe he put it in the electrical socket
藏在之前在地板下面的插座里了
that used to be in the floor.
一把简单的螺丝刀就能搞定了
A simple screwdriver would have done the trick.
不 我一开始就查过那里了 什么也没有
No, I checked there first. There was nothing.
拜托 你以为我是个白♥痴♥吗
Come on, what do you think, I'm an idiot? Ow.
好吧 我们得从头再来了
u202dOkay. We have to start over.
看来真的要熬通宵了
Oh, boy. This is turning into a real all-nighter.
这太像我俩了 我去做点咖啡
Classic us. I'll make some coffee.
拿好
Here you go.
六号♥车♥库♥
如果触发了任何警报
All right. My team outside
我们外面的人都能切断
can jam any alarms we trigger,
但是那些被你们打晕的警卫
but we only have 25 minutes until those guards
本该在二十五分钟后签到 行动要快
miss their check-in. Gotta move fast.
证据库就在拐角处
The evidence vault is just around the corner.
你打算告诉我们要偷什么吗
So are you gonna tell us what we're supposed to steal?
不 我自己去取
Nope. I'll just get it myself.
记得跟每个监控摄像头打招呼
Make sure you wave hello to all the security cameras.
我调查过了这里面没有监控
I actually did my homework and there's none in the facility.
除了在证据库里隐藏的一个摄像头
Except for the ones that are hidden inside the vault.
是我做助理局长的时候批的
I signed off on them when I was the Assistant Director.
开门
Just open the door.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你想进去 请自便
You want to go in there, be my guest.
你通过一个隐藏的摄像头抓到我
You caught me on a hidden camera.
想给联邦调查局一样的线索吗
You want to give the FBI the same shot?
你们有一分钟找出标为IC-219的证物盒
You have 60 seconds to drag out a case marked IC-219.
如果你们失败了
If you fail...
是的是的 炸成烂泥 我们知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Boom. We got it.
我们应该分头行动 能更快找出来
We should split up. We'll find the case faster.
我们不会把证物盒给她的
We're not giving her the case.
只要她一拿到 就会杀了我们
The second she gets it, we die.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop!
把胳膊举起来
Put your arms up.
没时间了
There's no time.
胳膊举起来
Put your arms up.
该死 这些背心有防干扰触发器
Damn it. These vests have an anti-tamper trigger.
我没有足够时间解除它
Well, there's not enough time for me to disable it.
我们得找到连接到引爆器的天线
We need to find the antenna that's linked to the detonator.
好的
Okay.
左下角 你找到我的了吗
Back left corner. Did you find mine yet?
我在找呢
I'm working on it.
还有四十秒 反正没人着急
40 seconds, but who's counting?
找到了
Got it.
现在我们得找点东西
Okay, now we need to find something
阻隔引爆器接受信♥号♥♥
that blocks the signal from the detonator.
去找吧
Start a search.
还有三十秒
30 seconds.
这个能行
Yes! This'll do.
多粘几层应该能阻隔信♥号♥♥
Enough of this should block the signal.
你真的打算靠
You're gonna trust your life
反光胶带来救命吗 拜托
to reflective duct tape? Come on!
还有二十秒
20 seconds!
需要粘多少层才能阻隔天线
How many layers of tape do we need to block the antenna?
三层 也许四层 要不五层吧
Three, maybe four. What about five?
那就六层
Let's go with six.
行 六层应该够了
Yeah, six'll work.
我发现你拿着的毒药针管
That poison needle I caught you with,
是给我准备的吧
it was for me, wasn't it?
你越来越多疑 我必须有所行动
You were getting suspicious. I had to act.
但是你没有 为什么
But you didn't, did you? Why not?
时间到
Time's up!
开门 把证物拿出来
Open that door and come out with it!
-现在怎么办 -我们再想别的办法进去
- Now what? - We find another way inside.
-这两个探员呢 -给过他们机会了
- And the agents? - Oh, they had their chance.
希望你们为此丧命是值得的
Hope your little protest was worth it!
拜拜了
See ya.
我们没死
And we're not dead.
暂时没死
Not yet.
弄好了
There you go.
你可以把背心脱了
You can take the vest off.
我把防干扰触发器解除了
I disabled the anti-tamper trigger.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在找伊芙要的那个证物盒
I'm looking for the case that Eve wants.
我以为你不会拿给她
I thought you weren't gonna give it to her.
不会 我只是想弄清楚她想干什么
I'm not. I just want to know what she's after.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表