剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
a vessel, so that we could get what we want.
你不是一个人
You're not a person.
你只是一个小亮点
You're a blip.
大脑扫描中的一个小小异常
An anomaly on a brain scan.
况且 我先存在的
Besides, I was here first.
不 你不是 爱丽丝先存在
No, you weren't. Alice was.
你也不是我的敌人 谢培德才是
And you're not the enemy. Shepherd is.
是她让我们变成这样
She did this to us.
她让你孤立 多疑
Keeping you alone... suspicious,
把你当做一件武器使用
wielding you like a weapon,
让你充满恐惧和怨恨
filling you with fear and hate.
得了吧
Nice try.
如果我是孤立的 你也是
But if I'm alone then so are you.
不 我不是
No. No, I'm not.
我拥有谢培德从来未曾给过我们的东西
I have something Shepherd never gave us.
真正在乎我的人
People who care about me.
当我需要时 一直在我身边的人
Who are there for me whenever I need them.
投降吧
Give it up.
转身离开吧 否则我杀了这个女孩
Walk away... or I kill the girl.
太迟了
It's too late.
你已经杀了她
You already did.
不 还有一个人
No... there's another.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
我不是来打败你的
And I'm not here to defeat you.
我是来与你和解的
I'm here to make peace with you.
和解
Peace?
我们没有你想得那么不同
We're not as different as you think we are.
我们在谢培德夺走一切之前
We were both that little girl once
都曾是那个小女孩
before Shepherd took that away from us.
我和你截然不同
I'm nothing like you.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
我记得你之前假装是我时
I remember what you did when you were out there
做的那些事
pretending to be me.
我记得阴暗 也记得美好
I remember the bad, and I remember the good.
所有你拯救的生命
All the lives you saved.
那只是赢得他们信任的手段
Strategy... to buy their trust.
你听见我说的了吗 我说我都记得
Did you hear what I said? I said I remember.
我们是一样的 像是硬币的正反面
We are the same, two sides of one coin.
但我们在彻底打破她束缚我们的枷锁前
But we can't be free until we break her hold on us
永远无法自♥由♥
once and for all.
我们要怎么做
And how do we do that?
蕾米 别听她的
Remi, don't listen to her.
我们一起 你和我
Together. You and me.
你不必成为她口中的你
You don't have to be what she says you are.
你不必独自一人
And you don't have to be alone.
无论你做过什么
And whatever you did...
无论我们做过什么 我原谅你
whatever we did... I forgive you.
她醒过来了
We got her.
简 是你吗
Jane! Is it you?
柯特
Kurt?
是我 我是简
It's me. It's Jane.
我回来了
I'm back.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我也以为我回不来了
I thought I lost me, too.
来
Oh, here...
我记得所有事情
I--I remember... everything.
我的记忆
My memories and...
还有蕾米的记忆 尽管很都很阴暗
Remi's, as bad as a lot of them are.
但这是我人生第一次
But for the first time in my life,
我觉得自己完整了
I feel like a whole person.
怎么了 别吐槽我 你才哭了
What? Shut up, you're crying.
你们好好聊一聊吧
I'll let you guys catch up.
是你帮我恢复记忆了吗
You helped bring me back?
大家都出力了
It was a team effort.
谢谢你 我是简
Thank you. I'm Jane.
很高兴见到你 简
It is nice to meet you, Jane.
待在这里 你需要休息
Stay here, you need to rest.
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
我把谢培德从黑狱救了出去
I broke Shepherd out of the black site.
当我还是蕾米时 我去
When I was-- when I was Remi, I went and I--
我们知道
Yeah. We know.
别纠结 你当时失去了记忆
It's okay. You weren't yourself.
待时机合适之时
We'll figure out a way to explain that
我们会想办法跟维茨和中情局解释
to Weitz and the CIA when the time is right.
不 不 我是说我知道她在哪里
No, no, I mean I know where she is.
我可以马上带你过去
I can take you to her right now.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
你今天经历的够多了
Okay? You've been through enough already.
你告诉我们地址 我们过去
So, you tell us the address and-- and we'll go.
你们不相信我 也情有可原
Yeah, I wouldn't trust me yet, either.
这些扫描图就是你可信的证据
This is all the proof we need.
你恢复了 但能进一步确认就更好了
You're back. But, yes, more is better,
可以对你做一系列检查与测试
and we can run all of the tests, but...
我们现在应该马上带你去医院
we should get you to the hospital right now.
瑞奇 你想和她一起去吗
Rich, do you want to go with her?
没问题
You got it.
我去安排救护车
I will arrange for the ambulance.
好 帕特森 我们去抓谢培德
Okay. And, Patterson... let's go get Shepherd.
柯特
Kurt...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉对你做的一切
For everything I did to you,
那样欺骗你
for the lies I told you.
没事 没关系
It's okay. Doesn't matter.
你回来了
You're back...
我爱你
and I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好
All right.
抓到她
Get her.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
她不见踪影了
She's gone.
你不会觉得
You don't think...
简会记错吧
Jane misremembered, do you?
-或者 -或者什么
- Or... - Or what?
故意误导我们吗 我不这么觉得
Intentionally misled us? No, I don't.
你留下来吧 跟鉴证科一起搜证
Now, can you stay here? Keep working with Forensics.
我们得找到追查谢培德下落的线索
We need something that tells us where Shepherd went.
安保人员很快就会将简从医院送回家
Security detail will be taking Jane home from the hospital soon.
我去看下她的状况
I'm gonna go and check on her,
看她能不能想起有用的线索
see if she remembers anything that might be useful to us.
简 我回来了
Jane? I'm home.
蕾米呢 你对她做了什么
Where's Remi? What did you do to her?!
她消失了
She's gone.
我不信 她会来救我
I don't believe you! She'll come for me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你最近对我的态度真是让人捉摸不透啊
I'm get-- I'm getting some very mixed signals from you lately.
你就这样对待你的母亲吗
Is this any way to treat your mother?
一位母亲绝不会像你那样对待我和罗曼
A mother would never have done what you did to me and Roman.
但你没法再伤害我们了
But you can't hurt us anymore.
也不可能再伤害别人了 都结束了
Or anyone else. It's over.
你输了
You lost.
我爱你
I love you.
也爱你弟弟 只是方式有些特殊
And your brother... in my own way.
也许你说的是真话 也许是假话
Maybe that's true, and maybe it isn't.
我甚至不知道你是否知道
I don't even know if you know.
你做的一切
But everything you did
让我变成了今天的我
brought me to where I am now.
而我喜欢现在的自己
And I like who I am.
永别了 谢培德
Good-bye, Shepherd.
准备好了吗
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表