剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
她的踪迹慢慢消失了
Her trail's getting cold.
如果我们不把她抓住
If we don't bring her in,
中情局会很愿意向你兴师问罪
the CIA will be highly motivated to hold you accountable,
不管你是不是应该承担责任
whether you deserve it or not.
一个小女子何德何能受到如此眷顾
What did one girl do to get so lucky?
听着...
Hey, look...
我看到你在逼自己去尽力 那很好
I see you pushing yourself, and that's good.
在我们把玛德琳的事理清楚的过程里
Just know that while we sort this whole Madeline thing out,
你可以依靠整个团队 你记住这一点
you got an entire team you can lean on, all right?
我明白 而且我很感谢
I know. And I appreciate it.
-什么事 -是基顿
- What is it? - It's Keaton.
圣约瑟夫医疗中心
没有后援
So no backup.
没有人去证明
Nobody to vouch
你是好人
you're one of the good guys.
玛德琳还对你穷追不舍
Madeline on your tail.
你还活着真让我吃惊
I'm amazed you're still alive.
换做是我 我一定痛苦死了
I'd hate to be you right now.
一个才从昏迷里醒过来的人也比我强不了多少
Says the guy who just got out of a coma.
你为塔莎做证明对洗清她的罪名
You vouching for Tasha will go a long way
非常有帮助
in clearing her name.
塔莎
Tasha...
我把你置于非常艰难的境地
I put you in an impossible situation,
而且我让你在乎的人对你产生怀疑
and I jeopardized the trust of the people you care about.
萨布丽娜·拉伦和中情局还在追捕塔莎呢
Sabrina Larren and the CIA are still gunning for Tasha.
她们对所有这些的结果都不高兴
They're not happy about how any of this played out.
我还会再回来的 等下次再来
I will be back later today with the authority
我会合法地将她关进中情局
to take that woman into CIA custody.
如果我们想让她们收手
If we want them to back off,
把玛德琳拿下并让她招供
taking down Madeline and getting her to talk
恐怕是我们唯一的希望
is pretty much our only hope.
我知道你是清白的
Well, I know you're innocent.
而我住处有个东西
But there's something at my place
也许能证明这点
that might help prove it.
在我桌子抽屉的夹层里
A USB drive in a concealed compartment
有个U盘
in my desk drawer.
密♥码♥是"Narcil"
Password is "Narcil."
那里面是我让你做的事情的详细记录
It's a detailed record of everything I had you do--
时间 地点 事件
what, where, when.
拿到那个U盘
Just get that drive.
没问题
Done.
你醒过来真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
我又访问了纹身
So, I revisited the tattoo
并且意识到它不仅仅是个序列号♥
and realized it's not just a serial number.
在对每个数字进行了光谱分♥析♥以后
By doing a full spectrum analysis on each digit,
-我发现了这些 -是拼图的碎片
- I found these. - Hey, puzzle pieces.
-对 -好传统啊
- Yeah. - How traditional!
你为什么不按照数字的顺序
Why don't you try arranging them
把它们重新排列一下呢
in numerical order?
这些看着眼熟啊
Those look familiar.
它们也在电脑芯片的纹理上
They're on the computer chip tattoo.
为什么"ASiA"里的"i"
So why is the "i" in "ASiA"
是唯一没有大写的字母
the only word that's not capitalized?
硅
Silicon.
用于电脑芯片的半导体材料
The semiconductor material used in computer chips.
元素周期表里是Si
Big "S," little "i" on the periodic table.
希腊神话里的边界及穿越边界的旅行者之神
所以赫尔墨斯并不是赫尔墨斯
Okay, so Hermes is not Hermes,
赫尔墨斯对应在罗马神话中是墨丘利(水银)
他是墨丘利
he's Mercury.
同一个神 不同的名字
Same God, different name.
如果我们把原子序数加上...
Okay, so if we add the atomic numbers...
元素周期表
汞是80 硅是14
Mercury is 80. Silicon is 14, duh.
那就是...
So that's...
94.
加起来是94...
It adds to 94--
简单的算术你有困难吗
Are you having trouble with simple math?
Oh... 94.
这很糟 非常糟
This is bad. This is very bad.
钚
不论是谁抢了货车
Whoever robbed that truck,
他们刚刚偷走了制♥造♥核武器的
they just stole the key component
关键材料
for a nuclear weapon.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们拿到了钚
They've got plutonium.
盲点
第四季 第十五集
这还真是很棘手啊
Well! This is quite the pickle, huh?
你们大都认识国情局的戴夫·柯克帕里克
Most of you know Dave Kirkpatrick of the DIA.
因为我们面对的是丢失的钚
Since we're dealing with missing plutonium,
维茨局长指示要让他参与进来
Director Weitz asked that he be brought in.
是那个戴夫吗
Oh, is this that Dave?
我的天啊 这就好比丁丁参加了辩论队
My God, it's like Tintin joined the debate team.
他在核武器和技术方面是专家
He's an expert at nuclear weaponry and tech,
我们要充分利用柯克帕里克探员的技能
so let's put Agent Kirkpatrick's skills to good use.
叫我戴夫吧
Oh, it's Dave.
戴夫 我们大家都是朋友
Dave. We're all friends here.
国防情报局
The Defense Intelligence Agency is, uh,
很高兴能让你们重回正轨
happy to help get you guys back on track.
谢谢你 戴夫
Thank you, Dave.
我们不知道有多少钚被偷了
We don't know how much of the plutonium was stolen.
但即使是很小的量也是巨大的威胁
But even the smallest amount poses a massive threat.
那是 它可非比一般
Oh, yeah. It's a real humdinger.
是地球上最危险的物质之一
One of the most dangerous substances on Earth.
取决于武器化的方法
Depending on the weaponization method.
是核脏弹 还是枪式弹壳
Whether it's a dirty bomb, gun-type casing,
裂变端的聚爆类型等等
implosion model on the fission end of things.
根本就没有好的情况
There are no good scenarios.
我们得把钚找到
We need to find that plutonium.
瑞奇 帕特森 我想让你们
Rich, Patterson, I want you guys
和柯克帕里克探员一起工作
to work with Agent Kirkpatrick.
是戴夫
Dave.
看看你们能否找出来是谁偷的
See if you could find out who stole the stuff,
他们准备用它来干什么
and what they plan on using it for.
我会去联♥系♥银标
I'll check in with SilverMark,
看看我能不能让他们开口
see if I can get them to talk.
我会与当地的执法部门联♥系♥
Yeah, I'll contact local law enforcement.
犯罪现场那些着火的车辆
Those burning cars at the crime scene
-一定是有出处的 -听着不错
- must have come from somewhere. - Sounds good.
大家行动吧
Let's make it happen.
好
Okay.
我在基顿的公♥寓♥里找到了U盘
I, uh, found the drive at Keaton's apartment.
太好了 你可以着手准备你的辩解了
Great. You can start working on your defense
来应付中情局上门来的时候
for when the CIA comes calling.
怎么了
What's up?
一个人在基顿的公♥寓♥有点怪
It's just strange being at Keaton's apartment alone.
他的妻子和女儿
His wife and his daughter
在医院陪着他
are staying with family by the hospital.
出什么事了吗
Something happen?
没有 我只是...
No, I just...
他的家非常不错
He's got a really nice home.
基顿成了注重家庭的人吗
Keaton the family man, huh?
看来他还是有人性的一面的
So I guess he does have a human side.
以前我可不确定
I wasn't so sure.
如果不能洗清我们的罪名的话
And it all gets destroyed
这一切就都毁了
if we don't clear our names.
有时你会忘记
Sometimes you forget how dangerous this can be
这对你最在乎的人来说有多危险
for people you care about the most.
我去查一下这个
I'm gonna get this checked out.
我就这么说吧 关于银标工业
I'm just gonna say it. SilverMark Industries?
你们真该密切关注他们
You guys really should have kept a closer eye on them.
谢谢 戴夫 你说的可太有用了
Thank you, Dave. That is so helpful.
不 你知道吗 我想克莱·艾肯用
No, you know what? I think Clay Aiken's
穿得更好的特技替身有点道理
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表