剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我们在那里开派对
You know, we stayed in, partied,
一边看付费电视格斗赛 一边喝得烂醉
got lit during the pay-per-view fight.
格斗赛 哪场比赛
Fight? Which fight?
威利斯对战戈麦斯 精彩绝伦
Willis versus Gomez. Epic.
你看了实时直播
You got to watch that live?
你看到了致胜一击
You saw the knockout?
90英寸大屏8K超清
90-inch screen in 8K.
我现在非8K超清不看
I don't watch anything anymore unless it's in 8K now.
不想伤眼睛
Hurts my eyes.
我要把这个写在清单里
I'm gonna put that on my list.
我第二天想在网上找视频片段
I tried to find a clip of that online the next day.
但是哪里都找不到
Couldn't find it anywhere, though.
因为版权法
You know, copyright laws.
太遗憾了
Too bad.
你错过了一场精彩比赛
You missed a good one.
威利斯三次扑袭戈麦斯
Willis went low on Gomez three times,
但戈麦斯成功脱困
but Gomez pulled it out.
如果你是格斗迷 应该看实时直播
If you're a fan, you should watch live.
我想来着
I tried to.
实时直播出了故障
The live broadcast, eh, it glitched.
所有地方都中断了
It cut out. Everywhere.
大家都很生气
People were pissed.
唯一你能实时观看比赛
The only place that you could have seen it live
和了解这些细节的可能
and known all of those details,
只有你在拉斯维加斯
is if you saw it in person...
亲眼观看
in Las Vegas.
为什么这件事要说谎
Why lie about that?
也许那句俗话应该这样说
You know, maybe the saying should be,
"发生在拉斯维加斯的一切就遗忘在那里吧
"Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,
除非你是个大嘴巴"
unless you've got a big mouth."
搞定
Done.
我觉得就是这个
I think this is it.
好的 我试试
All right, let me try.
不对 再想想...
Ah, it's no good. Let's see...
好吧 试试同一个密♥码♥
All right. Okay, try the same password
只把最后一个字母换成"N"
but change the last letter to "N".
好 我们登录成功
Okay, we're in.
我们要找什么 要筛选的太多了
What do we look for? There's so much to sift through.
10月23号♥苏在拉斯维加斯
Hey. Sho was in Las Vegas October 23rd.
-他不想让我们知道这件事 -什么
- Which he didn't want us to know. u202d- What?
我们说了 只有他对我们百分百坦诚
We said that we would only help him
我们才会帮助他
if he was 100 percent transparent with us.
我现在可以告诉你
Well, I can tell you right now,
他百分百在隐瞒着什么
he's 100 percent hiding something.
在那一天前后 有两个文件被下载
Okay, there were two files that were downloaded around that date.
第一个文件看起来是被盗的
First file looks like stolen
内利斯空军基地安全协议
security protocols for Nellis Air Force Base,
空军部
安全协议和指令
基地就在拉斯维加斯
which is in Vegas.
另一个是他在记事本里输入的一串数字
Okay, the other is a bunch of digits he typed into the notepad.
可能是一个序列号♥
A serial number, maybe?
不 那是联调局档案编号♥
No, that's an FBI file number,
只不过是老式的编号♥
just an older designation.
相信我 我花了很多时间处理文件
Trust me, I spend a lot of time dealing with paperwork.
好的 如果瑞奇和里德可以恢复系统
Okay, if Rich and Reade can get the system back up,
我们只需要两秒钟
it'll take us two seconds
就能获得这份档案
to access whatever file this is.
但我们已经没时间去设想"如果"了
Okay, but we're running out of time for "ifs".
这个编号♥足够老 也许在档案室有纸质版本
It's old enough, we might have a hard copy in the archives.
至少我能找到该搜寻哪些档案盒
I can at least find which boxes to sift through.
很好 带路吧
Good. Lead the way.
机房♥还有多远
How much farther is the server room?
电梯坏掉又不是我的错
Hey, it's not my fault the elevators are out.
怪珀金斯吧
Blame Perkins.
和莱克茜的约会 你们要去喝咖啡吗
Hey, so this Lexi date, you guys are going for coffee?
那不是约会 瑞奇
It's not a date, Rich.
你和那个谁还有关系吗 还是...
Oh, are you and what's-her-name still a thing, or...
萨帕塔和我没有在一起
Zapata and I are not an item.
那为什么这不能是约会
Well, then why can't it be a date, you know?
好好享受 享受别人
Enjoy yourself. Enjoy other people.
天啊 尽情去体验 至少别等到
Heck, spread your wings, at least until you
你和帕特森最终凑到一起
and Patterson finally get together.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这里又没有别人听到
I'm just putting it out into the universe.
-你有毛病 -是啊
- Something's wrong with you. - u202dYeah.
-去找到珀金斯 解决问题 -好的
- All right, find Perkins and fix this. u202d- Okay.
加个"请"字又不会死
You know, a "please" wouldn't kill ya.
珀金斯
Perkins?
在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hellooo?
你在哪 我发型精致的朋友
Where are you, my finely-coiffed friend?
珀金斯
Perkins?
天啊
Oh, boy.
里德
Reade?
里德
Reade?!
珀金斯死了 里德
Perkins is dead! Reade!
这盒里的档案是80和90年代的
This box has files from the '80s, '90s,
还有五盒是2004年的
and five from 2004.
这盒标着2011年
And it's dated 2011.
这盒里全是旧的办公用品
Yeah, well, this one's stuffed with old office supplies.
要找到苏电脑里的档案编号♥能花上好几年
Finding the file number from Sho's computer could take years.
苏声称达布尔·赞随时会发动袭击
Sho claimed that the Dabbur Zann was gonna attack at any moment.
所以假设这仍然是真的
So, assuming that's still true,
我们没有太多时间
we don't have a lot of time.
谁给这些做的归档 小精灵吗
Who filed these? Gremlins?
找到了
Found it!
档案219-3206
File 219-3206.
是一份逮捕记录
It is an arrest record
被捕者名叫帕维尔·马卡洛夫
for a Pavel Makarov.
保加利亚公民
Uh, Bulgarian citizen.
前科有非法买♥♥卖♥♥武器和...
History is arm trafficking and...
2009年加入达布尔·赞
joined the Dabbur Zann in 2009.
肯定是苏偷走了他的档案
Sho must have stolen his file
为了调查他的新客户
to research his new client.
我见过这个人 今天就在这座楼里
I saw this guy. Today, here in the building.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - u202dYes.
我叫住了他 因为他拿着的电缆
I called him out because he was carrying
不适用于我们的网络
the wrong cables for our network.
这是因为他并不是真的蓝色附属员工
And... it's because he's not a real Blue Annex worker.
他渗透进了他们的队伍 你认为
He infiltrated their team. Do you think
他是达布尔·赞一员 来这里杀苏的吗
that he's Dabbur Zann, here to kill Sho?
或者是帮他逃出去
Or to break him out.
也许苏从来没有真的背叛达布尔·赞
Maybe Sho never really turned on the Dabbur Zann.
如果他交代为他们获取反坦克武器
What if his story about getting them anti-tank weapons
只是让我们把他转移到这里的策略怎么办
was just a ploy to get us to move him here?
里德和瑞奇现在应该在机房♥了
Reade and Rich should be at the server room by now.
我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
My phone is down.
-我也是 -我也是
- Mine too. - u202dAnd mine.
不管是谁干的 肯定都用了干♥扰♥器♥
Whoever's doing this must be using a jammer.
我们必须下去 你
We have to get down there. Okay, you,
留在这里 以防万一服务器恢复正常
stay here in case the server comes back up.
帕特森和我去找里德和瑞奇
Patterson and I will go find Reade and Rich.
-简 我们去找苏 -好的
- Jane, we'll go get Sho. u202d- Okay.
你怎么用了这么久
What took you so long?
我快编不出来了
I was almost running out of lies.
真放松...
Ah, sweet relie--
搞什么
Hey, what the hell?!
不不不 说好的不是这样的
No, no, no. That wasn't the deal.
在你带我离开这里前 我什么也不会说
I'm not telling you anything until you get me out of here.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表