剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
但我想用自己的方式纪念她
But I'm trying to honor her in my own way,
在她热爱的领域工作
working in the field she loved.
听起来你是个很好的儿子
It sounds like you're a good son.
你应该看看这个
You should take a look at this.
她总是为我腾出时间
She always made time for me,
就算她很忙 或是经济紧张的时候
even when things were busy at work or when money was tight.
我们每周日都会去亨利餐厅
We'd always go to Henry's Diner every Sunday.
有点像是我们的每周必做之事
It was kind of our weekly thing.
我注意到你开的车很好
I noticed that you drive a pretty nice car
作为一名生物学教授
for a biology professor.
这车是怎么来的
Does that have anything to do with the nice,
在你母亲死后获得了一大笔遗产吗
big inheritance you got when your mom died?
我攒钱买♥♥的
Oh, I saved up.
我们对你的母亲做了些调查
See, we've done some digging on your mom.
你提到过手头很紧
You mentioned money being tight.
对一个努力维持收支平衡的女人
And for a woman trying to make ends meet...
而且还是宣告了破产的
And who declared bankruptcy...
她却留给了你很多钱
...she left you a lot of money.
纽约不可撤销信托
简单来说 我们怀疑
We're suggesting she may have
她可能做了非法的事
done something illegal, in case that wasn't clear.
所以你还隐瞒了什么
So, what aren't you telling us?
她从哪儿来的钱给你办的信托
Where'd she get the money for your trust?
我发誓我不知道
I swear to God, I don't know.
-我只不过 -你撒谎 你肯定知道什么
- I was just-- - You're lying and you know something!
不 我什么都不知道 我发誓
I don't! I don't know anything! I swear!
或者是你干了什么
Or you did something
确保你能得到那笔钱
to make sure that you got that money.
-所以你才这么紧张吗 -是的 我紧张
- Is that why you're acting so nervous? - Well, I'm nervous
-因为你吓得我要死 - 很好
- because you're scaring the hell out of me. - Good!
因为我要调查你生活的方方面面
'Cause I'm gonna look into every corner of your life.
我要盘问你认识的每一个人
I'm gonna question every person you've ever known.
然后我会揭露
And then I'm gonna unearth
你干过的所有可疑事儿 克雷
every questionable thing you've ever done, Clay.
柯特 我们能去外面待会儿吗
Kurt, can we step outside for a second?
他正在尝试减肥 所以
He's trying to cut out carbs, so...
你看到我们待的房♥间了吗
Do you see the room we're in?
这是谈话 不是调查
This is a conversation, not an investigation.
他可能是救你的关键
He could be the key to saving your life.
所以如果有什么
And so if there's something
-他没 -我比任何人都懂
- that he's not-- - And I get more than anyone
你多么想知道真♥相♥
how much you want the truth here,
但如果我们想从他那儿得到什么
but if we're gonna get anything from him,
你需要控制情绪
you have got to dial it back.
柯特 你的激♥情♥
Kurt... your fire is one of the things
正是我爱一点
I love about you.
但你需要控制它 好吗
but you need to control it, okay?
里德派去
Um, agents that Reade sent
卡恩斯制药公♥司♥的探员空手而归
to Kearns Pharmaceuticals just came up empty.
看上去他们是准备好
Looks like they're getting ready
聘请律师 用老一套搪塞我们
to lawyer up and give us the old corporate runaround.
我们找到答案前可能还要几周时间
Could be weeks before we get answers.
-我们没有几周时间 -是的
- Weeks we don't have. - Yeah.
除非有人像卡恩斯说的
So, unless someone at Kearns talks...
我们只有克雷
Clay's all we've got.
圣约瑟夫医疗中心
发生了什么
What happened?
他为简挡了一颗子弹
He took a bullet covering Jane
做了本该你来做的事
doing the job you were supposed to be doing.
现在他靠输液维持生命
And now he's hanging on by a thread.
我不知道你觉得他能为你做什么
I don't know what you thought he could do for you
或有认为他能通过什么谎言挺你
or what lies you thought he could help you shore up,
他都救不了你
but he can't save you.
也许你不喜欢听 但我是
You might not like it, but I'm the only thing
唯一拦在你和中情局之间的人
standing between you and the CIA,
他们想把你关进某个洞里
and they wanna put you in a hole someplace
甚至没人听说过
no one's ever even heard of.
是时候谈谈了 萨帕塔
It's time to talk, Zapata.
好的 我有发现了
Okay, I've got something.
我通过藏得很好的空头账户
I was able to track Roga's activity
追踪罗加的踪迹到了
through well-hidden shell accounts to...
索明共同 是个...
Thoeming Mutual, which is...
索明共同 我喜欢他们
Thoeming Mutual! I love them.
一个因为可疑人物办理
...A bank known for its shady dealings
不可告人交易而闻名的银行
with shady characters.
我想的是另一家索明
I was thinking of a different Thoem--
在加拿大有一家 好像是
there's one in Canada, I think.
总之 他们并不是真实存在
Anyway, they don't even really exist anymore.
他们在过去的两年里
They've been absorbed by larger banks twice
被大银行收♥购♥了两次 但看看这个
in the last two years, but take a look at this.
你看出有什么不对劲儿的吗
Does anything look weird to you?
怎么会有人在他们死后的一天还办理了信托
How does somebody set up a trust the day after they died?
也许他们搞错日期了
Maybe they got the date wrong,
或者也许是其他人办的
or maybe somebody else set it up.
也许她是个鬼
Maybe she was a ghost.
又或者在她被宣告死亡的后一天
Or maybe on the day after she allegedly died...
她走了进来 亲自办理了
...she walked right in and did it herself,
这意味着唯一能治疗简的人
which means the one person who could cure Jane...
是鬼
Is a ghost! -
还活着 天啊 她还活着
Is alive. Oh, my God, she's alive.
这个科学家为什么要伪造自己的死
Why would this scientist fake her own death?
这事不简单 这确定是合法的吗
It's not an easy thing to do. Are we sure this is legit?
我们既有电子档案
We have both a digital record
也有信托文件的扫描复印件
and a scanned hard copy of the trust docs.
当把它们做对比时
And when we compared them...
12月11日
日期不匹配
The dates don't match.
不幸的是 几乎不可能查到
Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible
是谁做的改变
to find out who made the alterations
因为索明共同被收♥购♥过两次
now that Thoeming Mutual has been acquired twice.
能查出来的话就太幸运了
We were lucky to find out what we did.
我还是觉得克雷隐瞒了一些事
I still feel like Clay knows more than he's letting on.
你觉得他知道他母亲还活着吗
You think he knows his mother's still alive?
我觉得如果他知道 他刚就交代了
I think he would've talked already.
他刚刚吓得不轻
I mean, he was pretty shaken up.
是啊 这是我第一次真的听到
Yeah, I've never actually heard
人牙齿打颤的声音
someone's teeth rattle.
即使他什么都不知道
And even if he doesn't know anything,
如果克雷和他妈妈像他说的那么亲
if Clay was as close to his mom as he says,
也许她一直在关注着他
maybe she's been checking in on him.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这意味着她还活着吗
Does this mean she's alive?
她在某处还活着
She's out there somewhere?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
并且我们希望你能帮我们找到她
And we're hoping that you can help us find her.
我什么都不知道 为什么
I don't know anything. Why wouldn't--
为什么她不告诉我
Why wouldn't she've told me?
克雷 我知道这很不可思议
Clay, I know this sounds crazy,
但你妈妈这样做是有原因的
but your mom had a reason for doing this.
只是我们还不知道是什么
We just don't know it yet.
也许她是在试图保护她爱的人
Maybe she was trying to protect someone she loves.
或者 也许她才是需要帮助的人
Or maybe she's the one that needs help.
-你觉得她有危险吗 -我们还不知道
- You think she's in danger? - Well, we don't know that yet.
也许你能帮我们搞清楚
Maybe you can help us figure that out.
当然 我会全力配合
Of course, whatever you need.
有没有可能她在你没有意识到的情况下
Is it possible that she tried to check in on you
有办法关注你的近况
without you being aware of it?
我不知道 我印象中没有
I don't know. Not that I know of.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
在你妈妈被认为去世之前
He was looking into your mom's work
他在调查她的研究工作
before she supposedly died.
不认识
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表