剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
是的 我还听说其他人还花钱买♥♥呢
Yes, and other people buy them, or so I hear.
干细胞几乎不可能买♥♥到
The cells were nearly impossible to acquire.
所以 这种慈善活动
So, I'm not giving them away
恕我很难就这样捐赠出去
to the first charity that comes my way.
如果我们可以给你
What if we were to give you...
秘密之书呢
the Book of Secrets?
什么 我不知道那是什么
What? I have no idea what that is.
抱歉
Sorry,
那是内部叫法
that's actually an internal name.
我知道你肯定听过
I know you've heard of it.
那是一部稀有的南美古籍
Rare South American tome
据说里面有上千种治愈方法
said to contain thousands of cures.
《永恒之书》吗
El Libro de la Eternidad?
传闻有这么一本书 但是...
It's rumored to exist, but--
是存在的 就在我们手里
Oh, it exists, and we have it.
我提议做个简单交换
I'm proposing a simple exchange.
用干细胞换那本书
The cells for El Libro.
我需要确认它是否正宗
I'd have to verify its provenance.
但如果真是那本书无误...
But assuming everything checked out...
我愿意做这个交换
that's an exchange I can accept.
好的 我们去拿
Okay, we'll go get it.
-对 -书在...
- Yeah. - It's, uh...
在州外的金库里
in our vault, out of state.
路途比较遥远
It's a bit of a schlep.
我们大概需要...
We could have it back to you in--
四十八小时 最多
Forty-eight hours, maximum.
拿不到就算了
You have it or you don't.
如果在那之前书没给我
If it's not in my hands by then,
那就不做交易了
my deal is off the table.
好吧
Okay.
你是不是有什么事没告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
我们没有秘密之书
We don't have the Book of Secrets.
如果你想救简的命 我们只有48小时
If we wanna save Jane's life, we have 48 hours to do it.
如果她能撑到那时候的话
If she even makes it that long.
盲点
第四季 第十二集
你违反了交易谈判的基本准则
You broke the cardinal rule of bargaining.
别给出你并不拥有的价码
Do not offer that which you do not have.
你知道吗 你应该觉得荣幸
Oh, you know what? You should be flattered,
因为你已经多多少少
because you've somehow, you know,
侵入我的大脑
wormed your way into my brain
让我相信这本书真的可能存在
and convinced me that this book might actually exist.
当然存在
Of course it exists.
我不理解的是你怎么知道李肯想要得到它
What I don't get is how you knew Ken Lee would even want it.
他身价上亿 焦虑自己的健康
He's a billionaire hypochondriac
还四处采集罕见医学珍品
that collects medical rarities.
我赌了一把 而且...
I took a gamble. And also...
-他收藏着蛇柄刀 -牛排刀
- he had the snake knives. - Steak knives?
精妙文物蛇柄刀
我♥干♥嘛要去关心他用什么餐具
What the hell do I care what kind of cutlery he uses?
蛇柄刀 你的研究中发现的
Snake knives. The ones from your research.
你读了我写的书 我那本1800页的著作
You read my book? My 1,800-page masterwork?
-我大概翻了下 -不不不
- I... skimmed it. - No, no, no, no, no.
那你不可能记得这么多
Not with that level of retention, you didn't.
-你读了 -好吧 别激动
- You read it. - Okay, take it easy.
-从头到尾 制♥作♥了记忆卡片吗 -好啦
- Top to bottom. Did you also make flashcards? - Okay...
我读这篇垃圾的唯一原因
The only reason I read this crap is because
是因为数据盘很明显把我们引向《秘密之书》
the cache is clearly pointing us to the Book of Secrets.
没错 因为罗曼相信书中写有
Yes, because Roman believed that it contained
ZIP疾病的治愈方法
the cure for ZIP disease,
你不会才刚知道吧
for those of you just joining us.
不不不 你这就错了
No, no, no, no, no. That is where you're wrong.
我认为罗曼将我们引向这本书
I think Roman is pointing us to it
并非因为书中有什么重要的内容
not because it contains anything worthwhile,
而是因为书可以被用来
but because it could be used
作为交换干细胞的筹码
to be bartered for the stem cells.
是为了达成目标的手段
It is a means to an end.
好吧 罗曼知道李肯
Okay, Roman knew about Ken Lee.
还知道肯拥有斯坦顿细胞
And he knew that Ken had the Stanton cells...
但他更想要《永恒之书》
but wanted El Libro more.
你可以别再用这个词了吗
Okay, can you please stop using "El Libro"?
不就是"那本书"的意思吗
It literally just means "the book," okay?
你用西班牙语说
Just because you're saying it in Spanish
并不会让它变得"更有意思"[西班牙语]
does not make it muy interesante.
好吧 我们去让里德加入
Okay, we gotta loop in Reade
说服他动用联调局的资源
and convince him to use FBI resources
开展一场神圣的寻宝之旅
on a glorified treasure hunt.
你就不用管了 小帕酱
Never you mind, Patty Mayonnaise.
我准备了一份幻灯片演示 来吧
I have a Powerpoint presentation. Come.
苍天啊
Oh, boy.
亲爱的伙伴们 今天我们集聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
共同商议
to talk about the cure
我几个月前发现的 治愈简的方法
that I found, months ago, for Jane.
《秘密之书》
《秘密之书》是一本已失传多年的神秘巨著
The Book of Secrets is a long-lost, mystical tome
用几十种语言记载了上千条治愈秘方
filled with thousands of cures in dozens of languages:
西班牙语 盖丘亚语 艾马拉语 马普切语
Spanish, Quechua, Aymara, Mapudungun--
均为印第安原住民语言
明白了 为什么我以前没听到过
We get it. How come this is the first I'm hearing of this?
因为这本书没有记载那么多秘方
Because it isn't full of cures.
它唯一的价值在于...
It's sole value is the fact that...
我们想用它去交换肯的干细胞
we would like to trade it for Ken's stem cells.
我们完全不知道这本书在哪 怎么交换
How can we trade it if we have no clue where it is?
可能你还没有头绪 艾弗琳
Maybe you have no clue, Afreen,
但我有很强烈的预感
but I have strong hunches.
真的吗 我可是听说
Do you though? 'Cause, I overheard
-你们实验室里的... -干嘛要这样对我们
- you guys in the lab-- - Why are you being like this?
书在哪里 瑞奇
Where is it, Rich?
我相信目前它被收藏在
I believe that it is currently housed
美洲的某个地方
in one of the Americas.
中美洲吧 可能在南美 也可能是北美
Central, possibly South. Maybe North.
-总结就是毫无头绪 -不不不
- So, no clue. - No! No, no.
我有一条线索 我有一条线索
I have a clue. I have a clue!
历史上三位探险家
Three explorers:
亚历山卓·门多萨 保罗·克鲁兹
Alejandro Mendoza, Paulo Cruz,
以及爱德华·欧维
and Edward Ove were all thought
据说都追寻过这本书的踪迹
to have pursued the book
分别在秘鲁 巴西和智利
to Peru, Brazil, and Chile.
这些可是国家 瑞奇 非常大的国家
Those are countries, Rich. Large countries.
是的 但我利用他们的画作
Yes, but I have narrowed it down to
把范围缩小至这些国家的部分地区
regions in those countries using their drawings.
你们看见这些研钵和捣锤了吗
Do you see these mortars and pestles?
以及具有地方特色的植物图象
And regionally-specific plant diagrams?
等等 回到最后那张图
Hold on, go back to that last image.
莓子的那张
The one with the berries.
那些不是莓子
Those are not berries.
而是番荔枝的有毒种子
Those are the poisonous seeds of the cherimoya fruit,
也被称为释迦果
otherwise known as the custard apple.
马克·吐温的最爱 他曾用来...
A favorite of Mark Twain. He used it--
我的天 我知道书在哪了
Oh, my God, I know where it is.
你能... 什么
Can you-- What?
老是抢我的重点
Always stealing my focus.
好吧 你发现什么了
Okay, so what do you got?
过来 瞧
Here, look.
罗曼第三个数据盘中有完全一样的
There are identical cherimoya seeds
番荔枝种子图
on Roman's third cache.
直到看你的演示之前
I thought they were berries
我还以为是莓子
until I saw your presentation.
我听你的意思就是 瑞奇 你个无敌天才
All I'm hearing is: Rich, you sexy genius,
你又一次成功解决了
you solved it again.
你提供了知识背景 你看
You gave me context. See?
一摸一样
Identical.
不 是几乎一摸一样
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表