剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他知道我们在跟踪他
He figured out we were tracking him.
他一定已经把电♥话♥销毁了
He must have destroyed the phone already.
如果他知道我们在监视他
If he knows that we're watching him,
就会避开人流和安保摄像头
he's going to avoid traffic and security cameras.
但并不意味着我们不应该继续寻找他
Doesn't mean we shouldn't keep looking for him.
瑞奇 仔细搜索他最后出现地区
Rich, comb through all the footage
附近的所有监控
in the vicinity of his last known location.
其他人 换衣服去现场看看
The rest of you guys, suit up and go check it out.
来吧 我们可以做到
All right! We got this!
你还好吗
You okay?
我想宝芬妮了
I was missing Bethany.
我又有三周见不到她
I'm not gonna see her for another three weeks.
她的年纪已经能理解
And, she's getting old enough
这意味着多长时间了
to understand how long that is.
艾莉说她...
Allie said she's...
她总是在问我在哪
she keeps asking where I am.
我也想念她
I miss her, too.
集中精力工作
It's getting hard
对我来说越来越难
to stay focused at work.
感觉我错过了
Kinda feel like I'm missing out
她生活中的一大部分
on a lot of her life.
或许我们可以把计划提前
So maybe we move up the timeline.
现在就开始在科罗拉多找地方
Start looking for a place in Colorado now.
真的吗
Really?
真的 没错
Really. Yeah.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
有个办法可以让宝芬妮
here's a way to keep Bethany...
时刻陪伴你左右
close to your heart.
走吧 去拯救世界
Now, come on. Let's go save the world.
好 多米尼克最后出现的位置
All right, Dominic's last location
就在这里附近
was right around here.
所以要么这个位置很重要
So, either this place was important
要么这里是前往目的地的半途
or it's on the path to the target.
来这儿
Over here.
他死了 没有身份证明
He's dead. No ID on him.
好吧
Right.
瑞奇 我要给你发一张照片
Rich, I'm gonna send you a photo.
我们必须搞清楚这个人是谁
We need to figure out who this guy is.
没错 还有多米尼克为什么要杀了他
Yeah, and why Dominic killed him.
好的 我正在进行面部识别
All right, I'm running facial rec now.
不
u202dOh, no.
不 你什么意思
Oh no? What do you mean?
你说"不"是什么意思 这个人是谁
What do you mean, "Oh, no"? Who is this guy?
阿德里亚诺·迪舍尔博
他叫阿德里亚诺·迪舍尔博 是一名在
He's a government employee named Adriano Dicerbo
NYIOC工作的政♥府♥官员
who works at NYIOC,
纽约独♥立♥运营控制中心
the New York Independent Operations Control.
我们这位遇难的同志是检查东部互联电网的
Our living-impaired friend was part of a seven-person team
七人小队的成员之一
that monitors the Eastern Interconnection.
东部互联电... 那是家电力公♥司♥
The Eastern Inter-- That's the power grid.
这个人在电力公♥司♥工作吗
This guy works on the power grid?!
有电网将遭到攻击的预兆吗
Any signs it's under attack?
让我查一下
Uh, let me see here.
好的 没有故障 没有警报
Okay, uh, no failures, no alarms.
看来一切正常
Looks like everything's normal.
但如果多米尼克得到了强大的电脑病毒
B-But if Dominic has a powerful computer virus
他又打算偷偷让NYIOC感染上病毒的话
and he plans to sneak it into NYIOC--
伙计们 阿德里亚诺的同事刚刚登录轮班了
Uh, guys-- Adriano's crew just logged in for their shift.
状态正常
当值职员 阿德里亚诺·迪舍尔博
阿德里亚诺的账号♥也登录了
And so did Adriano!
是多米尼克
It's Dominic.
如果他解决掉小队里的其他六个人...
If he takes out the other six people in the crew...
那他就能控制整个东部海岸的电力了
Then he'll control the power to the entire Eastern Seaboard.
我想我们刚刚搞清楚了太阳神计划是什么
I think we just found out what Project Helios is.
好了 整个团队的人都出发去NYIOC
Okay, the team is approaching NYIOC,
但他们暂时还没能联♥系♥上那边的任何一个人
but they haven't been able to contact anyone
这说明多米尼克很可能已经在里面了
in the facility, which means Dominic is probably inside.
我刚刚和纽约警方通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with NYPD.
-他们把周围都戒♥严♥了 -什么
- They're securing the perimeter. - u202dWhat?
好吧 帕特森 我会继续尝试
Okay, Patterson, I'm gonna keep trying,
但我似乎不能再远程登录上NYIOC了
but I can't seem to access NYIOC remotely anymore.
远程访问不可用
详情请联♥系♥管♥理♥员♥
你们必须在现场手动阻止这个病毒了
You're gonna have to stop this virus in person.
收到 我已经准备好了
Copy that. I'm ready.
注意安全 所有人都是
Please be careful. All of you.
所以...
So, um...
我们是要做好最坏的打算还是...
w-we're preparing for the worst, or...?
考虑到多米尼克过去的记录 是的
Well, considering Dominic's track record, yeah.
但像你说过的那样 我们的队员都很出色
But like you said, we got a good team.
是的 不 当然 但当我们说"最坏"
Yeah, no, sure. But when we say "worst"...
我 我们究竟想表达的是什么
wh-wh-what are we saying, exactly?
情况很糟糕 是吗 非常糟糕
Like, it's bad, right? It's bad.
考虑到NYIOC是整个美国
Well, considering that NYIOC is the control center
电网的控制中心
for the entire US Power Grid,
而且它存在的唯一目的就是检查并保持
and its sole purpose is to monitor and maintain
经过电网的能量能够保持平衡
the balance of energy across said grid,
所以我会说当然 现在的情况非常糟糕
I would say yes, it's pretty bad.
NYIOC那边还是没有消息
Still nothing from NYIOC.
如果电网无法♥正♥常运作的话...
And if the grid goes out...
那将出现《搏击俱乐部》结尾级别的大灾难
We're talking full-on end of "Fight Club" level catastrophe.
毁掉电网会让整个国家陷入混乱
Destroying the grid would plunge the entire country into chaos.
医院无法运行 街头暴♥乱♥频发
Hospitals shut down, rioting in the streets.
对公众安全的威胁难以估量
The threat to public safety will be incalculable.
就我们所知玛德琳正在尽力毁掉整个社会
Madeline's trying to collapse society as we know it.
我们必须打给联邦应急管理局 我们必须
We need to call FEMA, and we need to alert
向国民警卫队示警
the National Guard.
我的... 开什么玩笑 真会挑时候
Oh my... Are you kidding me-- right now?!
你好
Hello?
美国监狱
好的 我会等总统来听电♥话♥
Yeah, I will hold for the president.
能给我点时间去...
Hey, do I have time to...?
没事 反正我们现在也只能等 先生
I mean, we're in a holding pattern here, sir.
埃莉诺 谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Eleanor, thanks for calling me back.
只想问你一件事 柯特·威勒去
Just one thing-- what did Kurt Weller
见你是为了什么
come and see you about?
我明白了...
I see...
准备好了告诉我
爱你
啊呦 你已经准备好了
太棒了 准备好了 爱你
一切就绪 亲爱的
上传成功
塔莎 帕特森 你们俩去楼上
Tasha, Patterson, you get upstairs.
简 你跟我来
Jane, you're with me.
发现大量人员伤亡
We've got multiple casualties.
多米尼克不在这里
And Dominic isn't here.
他已经把病毒上传到系统里了
He's already inserted the virus into the system,
不过病毒还没有完全激活
but it hasn't fully activated yet.
你必须停止病毒
You gotta stop it.
你能做到的
You can do this.
好的
Okay.
联调局 站住
FBI! Stop!
多米尼克·马斯特斯 举起双手走出来
Dominic Masters, come out with your hands up!
都结束了
It's over!
你错了 好戏刚刚开始
Oh, you're wrong! It's just begun!
多米尼克 快出来
Dominic? Come out.
计划有变 爱你
多米尼克已被击中 多米尼克已被击中
Dominic's down! Dominic's down!
不 你不能死
No! You're not gonna die.
你必须把你知道的事情统统告诉我
You're gonna tell me everything that you know.
不...我不会...
No... I'm not...
你的手♥机♥锁上了
Your phone's locked.
别咽气
Stay with me.
他死了
He's gone.
我已经解锁了他的手♥机♥ 我们走
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表