剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他才会回复你 密♥码♥通常是一种颜色
when you send the correct code, usually a color.
而且他会改变传呼号♥码
And he changes it frequently.
如果这还是他目前的传呼号♥的话
Well, if that's still his current pager number,
我们可以利用这个来追踪他
we can use it to track him down.
如果我们能够追踪他
If we can track him,
或许就能找到玛德琳
that might lead us to Madeline.
你真的任务那具身体里
You really think there are two distinct
存在两个完全不同的人格吗
and separate people living in that body?
两个人格 两种灵魂
Two minds? Two hearts?
你为什么不愿意回答这个问题
Why don't you want to answer the question?
我以为你是在反问
I thought it was rhetorical.
你用"另外一个人"来指代蕾米
Your notion of Remi as "the other"
这只是一个说法
is just a construct.
蕾米是真实存在的
Remi was real.
但是 但是你们俩之间并不存在区别
Yes, but the division between you isn't.
这是你凭空捏造的
It's an invention,
是你为了转移你之前所作所为
designed to deflect any blame
引发的罪恶感
you might feel for the things you've done
-而衍生出来的 -不是的
- in your past. - No, I--
我当时没有任何记忆
I came out of that bag a clean slate.
你现在所经历的的
What you're going through,
焦虑与麻痹
this anxiety and paralysis,
是一种分歧
it's a schism...
是由于最基本的现实排斥所引发的
caused by this most basic rejection of reality.
是时候该接受真♥相♥了
And it's time for you to accept the truth.
什么真♥相♥ 我是个怪物吗
That what, I'm a monster?
过去是 以后也是
I always have been? Always will be?
我知道这不是一件容易的事
I know this isn't easy to hear.
为了能继续生活
And it's something you need to accept
你必须接受这些
in order to move forward.
不 失♥忆♥药♥让我变成了一个全新的人
No, the ZIP made me a new person,
更好的人
a better person.
这只是我在向你陈述
That's just a narrative fed to you by me.
如果你从失忆中醒来
If you had come out of that bag
必须要和你犯下的罪行作斗争
having to wrestle with all the crimes you've committed,
如果联调局把你当成一个犯人
if the FBI had to treat you as a criminal,
这一切就永远不会成功
it never would have worked.
你必须要做一个受害者
You had to stay a victim.
不不
No. No.
我不是她
I'm not her.
我不是蕾米
I'm not Remi!
你现在的表情
The look on your face right now,
我之前见过
I've seen it before.
你第一次向我寻求帮助的时候就是这个表情
I saw it the first time you came to me for help.
什么时候 你在时代广场找到我之后吗
When, after-- after you found me in Times Square?
不 是我和我妻子在阿富汗找到你之后
No, after my wife and I found you in Afghanistan.
有什么复杂的 她受伤了
What's so complicated? She's hurt.
我发现了她 我们有责任救治她
I found her. We have an obligation to treat her.
我现在看着你
See, I look at you now
就像是看着我当时遇到的那个人
and I see the person I met back then.
当然 发型有一点区别
Sure, the hair's a little different,
皮肤多了些纹身
the skin more illustrated.
但是其他表现完全一样
But everything else is essentially the same.
恐惧 脆弱
The fear, the vulnerability,
脸上的表情
the expression on your face.
你还记得那一天 不是吗
You remember that day, now don't you?
我必须走 如果我留下 你们会有危险
I have to go. It's not safe for you if I stay.
等等 什么危险 你发生什么事了
Wait, not safe how? What happened to you?
要帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there someone we can call?
别打给任何人 我必须得走
Don't call anyone. I just-- I have to go.
你自己一个人会死的 你懂吗
You will die on your own, do you understand me?
你要待在这儿直到你好起来
You're staying here until you're well.
不 求求你们 求求你们
No, please. Please.
很久之前我就认识了这个你
I met this you a long time ago.
我的挚爱
And the love of my life
已经离开了这个世界
was wiped off the face of the planet.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris!
不
No!
克里斯
Chris!
你什么都做不了
There is nothing you can do!
他们是来找你的
They're here for you!
因为你出现在我的生命里
Because you came into my life.
不是爱丽丝·克鲁格 不是蕾米·布里格斯
Not Alice Kruger. Not Remi Briggs.
更不是无名氏
Not Jane Doe.
是你
Just you.
-对不起 -为什么道歉
- I'm sorry. - For what?
-为了我经历的一切吗 -不
- For what I went through? - No.
是为了
No, for...
把我的敌人带进你的人生
bringing my enemies into your life
让你的生活天翻地覆
and changing it forever.
我以为让你为谢培德工作
I thought I could make it right by
可以弥补我犯下的错误
recruiting you to work for Shepherd,
但是我让事情变得更糟糕了
but I just made it worse.
我为我对你的所作所为感到非常抱歉
I'm really sorry for what I did to you.
求求你 说点什么吧
Please say something.
作为一个人谈论你自己的事
Doesn't it feel better to talk about yourself
不是更好吗
as one person?
詹姆斯·J.B.·凯利15岁取得飞行员执照
James "J.B." Kelley got his pilot's license at 15,
做了十多年的医疗飞行员
spent over a decade as a medevac pilot
在此之后汉克·克劳福德招募他
before Hank Crawford recruited him
在克劳福德全球公♥司♥工作
to work at HCI Global.
J.B.没有家庭 没有归属
J.B. has no family, no roots.
他可以算是活在天上
He practically lives in the sky.
他与地面的唯一联♥系♥方式就是那个寻呼机
His only connection to the ground is via that pager.
我们能追踪它吗
Can we trace it?
那是一个老式的单向传呼机
Well, it's an old-school, one-way pager.
它使用的是无线电网络
It uses a radio network.
我无法追踪 但我希望
I have no way of tracing it, but I was hoping
也许波士顿知道一些技巧
that maybe Boston might know some tricks.
所以你和瑞奇又一次被难住了
So, once again, you and Rich are stumped
需要我无穷的智慧才能让你们摆脱困境
and need my infinite wisdom to get you out of a jam.
你到底能不能追踪单向传呼机
Can you track a one-way pager or not?
不能
Not.
我觉得我们应该直接给他打电♥话♥
Look, I say we just call him.
传呼机可能无法追踪
The pager might not be traceable,
但他的回拨号♥码是可以的
but his callback number could be.
如果打给J.B 我们就失去了出其不意的优势
If we call J.B., we give up the element of surprise.
他会知道我们有他的电♥话♥号♥码
He'll know we have his number.
一个对我们没有任何好处的号♥码
A number that's not doing us any good.
我们最好的办法是让他放弃他的位置
Our best play here is to get him to give up his location.
这次我同意塔莎的想法
I'm with Tasha on this one.
好吧 那我们开始联♥系♥吧
Okay, let's reach out and touch someone.
不好意思
Oh, sorry, heh.
孤独的鸵鸟
又成交了一单
Another sale.
照这个速度 我没什么东西可以展览了
At this rate, I won't have anything left to exhibit.
-卖♥♥90美金 好的 -我就知道
- Selling for 90 bucks? Oh, okay. - I knew it.
-是你在买♥♥波士顿的画 -什么 我没有
- You're the one who's buying Boston's art. - What? No.
好吧 是的 但我可以解释
Okay, yes. But I can explain.
解释一下这是怎么一个又大又恶毒的心理游戏吗
Explain how this is one big, vicious mind game?
当波士顿发现
The second that Boston finds out
他没能真正卖♥♥出画
that he's not making real sales,
这会毁了他的
this is gonna devastate him.
这不是什么心理游戏好吗 疯子
It's not a big mind game, okay, numb nuts?
我做这件事有很好的理由
I have a very good reason for what I'm doing.
-那你说说看 -艺术世界
- Okay. - Look, the art world
一个改过自新的伪造者不感兴趣
is not interested in a reformed forger
因为波士顿已经
who's been out of the legit game
退出了合法的游戏
as long as Boston has.
所以我只是在制♥造♥一种轰动 你知道
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表