剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
盖文·戴克
蓝色附属技术公♥司♥
盖文·戴克
蓝色附属技术公♥司♥
美国南北战争时南北部分界线
解码结果
无信♥号♥♥
无信♥号♥♥
登录错误
帕维尔·马卡洛夫
升级完成
西大厅
帕维尔·马卡洛夫
情报机构预警
视频电♥话♥呼入
发送成功
不 妈 我不是要搬来纽约
No, Mom, I'm not moving to New York.
只是短期的项目
It's just a short-term gig.
我下个月还可以照看叮当先生
I can still watch Mr. Jingles next month.
希望这次的工作
Uh, hopefully it leads to more work
能带来更多蓝色附属技术公♥司♥的合作
with Blue Annex Technologies.
我刚花了三个月拿到安保权限
I just spent three weeks getting security clearances.
这可以给我带来很多机会
This could open a lot of doors for me.
是啊
Yep. Uh-huh.
没错 对
Yeah. Yeah.
对 我明天就要见主管
Yeah, I meet my supervisor tomorrow.
他是硅谷来的
He's from Silicon Valley.
是不是很棒
Cool, right?
好的
All right.
好
All right.
妈 你别念叨我了 我得挂了
Mom, you're killin' me. I gotta go.
我爱你
I love you.
简直了
Unbelievable.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在里面吗
Is anybody in here?
床底下有怪物
There's a monster under the bed!
原来在这里呀
There she is.
你好擅长玩这个
You're so good at this!
好 想去找你♥爸♥吗
All right, you wanna go get your dad?
-想 -走吧
- Yeah! - u202dLet's go.
来吧
Come on.
-瞧瞧是谁找到了怪物 -对呀
- Look who found the monster! - Yeah!
贝瑟妮很擅长玩捉迷藏
Bethany is very good at Hide and Seek.
那是因为小怪物的爸爸
Well, that's because that little monster's daddy
教会了她哪里最好藏
showed her the best places to hide.
对不对
Didn't I?
-要回她怀里吗 -她是我的怪物
- Do you want to go back there? - u202dShe's my monster!
-好 -来吧
- Okay... - u202dYes!
前面 那里很适合藏♥人♥
Front, that's a good hiding spot.
了 这样吧
u202dAll right, you know what?
我们玩电脑游戏吧
We're gonna go play some computer stuff,
-你个小机灵鬼 真的吗
- ya little smarty-pants. - Oh, really? Wow.
我对你的披萨订单
Okay, so I made some slight adjustments
做了一些小调整 不客气
to your pizzeria order-- you're welcome.
什么调整
What adjustments?
我加了一些和牛刺身
I, uh, added some wagyu beef tartare
还有龙虾寿司 我觉得会很好玩
and some lobster sushi. I thought it'd be fun.
维托餐厅没有那些菜
Uh, Vito's doesn't make that.
对 我所说的"调整"是
Okay, so by "adjusted" I meant
"取消后重新下单了"
"Cancelled and completely reimagined."
那你有没有重新想过谁来付钱
Did you reimagine who's going to pay for it?
你觉得我是这么没礼貌的人吗
What kind of jerk do you take me for?
我参加别人举办的派对
I wouldn't snatch the bill
怎么敢抢着付钱呢
out of the hands of the hosts
那简直是太无礼了
of a party-- that's just rude.
别担心 我还给贝瑟妮
Don't worry, I ordered a little
点了一些鱼子酱和饼干
caviar and crackers for Bethany.
我们连披萨都快吃不起了
Uh, we can hardly afford the pizza.
回头再赚吧
We'll catch up. u202dYeah.
你妈妈真的很需要那笔钱
Your mom really needed that money.
说到这个 你有她的消息吗
Speaking of, have you heard from her?
有 她正在参加戒酒活动 貌似
I did. She's working through the steps, I guess.
看来我们花光积蓄救她
Makes giving away our life savings to save her...
也算值得
kind of worth it.
有这一切 谁还需要钱呢
Well, who needs money when we have all of this?
看看谁姗姗来迟终于出现了
Oh, well, look who finally decided to show up.
我是想当个体贴的客人
Hey, I was trying to be a good houseguest
让里德先准备好 是我错了
and let Reade get ready first. Mistake.
所以你们的《姐妹情深》
So, the whole "Laverne & Shirley" act
并不包括共同洗澡 懂了
doesn't extend to showering together. Got it.
-说话小心点 -我们不是在工作
- Easy. - We're not at work.
我已经下班了 我可以说些不合适的话
I'm off-duty. I can say inappropriate things.
你忘带手♥机♥了
Forgot your phone.
你的手♥机♥日历有提醒跟莱克茜见面
You got a calendar alert for a meeting with Lexi?
所以 你们不能鸳鸯浴
Oh, so showering together is a no-no,
但却可以偷看彼此的手♥机♥吗
but you can still creep on each other's phones?
我要跟一个大学朋友喝咖啡
I'm meeting up with an old college friend for coffee.
就是约会呗
So, a date.
不 我是要跟一个大学朋友喝咖啡
u202dNo. I'm meeting up with an old college friend for coffee.
首先 你不喝咖啡
"A," You don't drink coffee.
其次 莱克茜跟性感押韵
"B," Lexi rhymes with sexy.
我再去拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get another beer.
有人要什么吗
Anybody want something?
你真厉害
You're so good.
又出现纹身提醒了吗
Is that another tattoo hit?
不 是从库克联邦监狱发来的
Uh, no. It's a message from Cook Federal Pen.
一名囚犯声称掌握重要情报
A prisoner claims to have valuable intel
但要求与我们直接对话
but will only talk to us.
好 安排明天早上见面吧
Okay, set something up for the morning.
我觉得这是急事
I don't think this can wait.
他说这件事很紧急
He claims it's time-sensitive
必须今晚跟我们说
and needs to talk to us tonight.
囚犯是谁
Who's the prisoner?
苏·阿克塔
Sho Ahktar.
我们今天怎么这么不幸
To what do we owe the displeasure?
-朋友们 -谁是你朋友
- Friends! u202d- Friends?
上次见面的时候 你打算偷一个
Last time we met, you were trying to steal
国安局的电脑病毒 然后把我们杀光
an NSA computer virus to kill all of us.
这并不代表我没想念你们
Doesn't mean I haven't missed you.
甚至是瑞奇这个告密者
Even Rich The Snitch.
看来跪舔大哥
Seems like suckling from
还是有些好处的
the teat of Big Brother has its privileges.
总比在牢房♥里等死强
Better than rottin' away in a prison cell.
你这个黑眼圈应该怎么解释
What is that shade of eye shadow called, by the way?
-"半夜被打脸"吗 -好了
- "Midnight Punch in the Face"? - Okay!
你说你有话说 说吧
You said you wanted to talk. Start talkin'.
在那之前 我需要你们
Before I do, I need you
用书面形式保证为我提供证人保护
to promise me witness protection in writing,
24小时安保人员
round the clock security--
我们不是这样做事的
Well, that's not how this works.
你得先给我们点有价值的东西
You need to give us something that bears fruit,
然后我们再谈交易
then we'll talk deals.
一年前 我因为很小的罪名被逮捕
Before I was arrested a year ago for the tiniest of crimes,
我当时是跟一帮人一起被逮捕的
I was snatched up along with some members
他们是我一些地位很高的客户
of a very high-profile client I was selling to.
他们是恐怖团伙的成员 团伙名叫D
Part of a terrorist group called the D--
你说恐怖团伙名叫什么
So, a terrorist group called what?
叫作达布
Called the Dab--
再说一次
One more time?
我来处理
I got this.
暂停一下 谢谢
Hold the work! Please!
你说
Go ahead.
恐怖团伙的名字叫作达布尔·赞
Part of a terrorist group called the Dabbur Zann.
但那只是开始
But that was just for starters.
他们还想要Nash-Shab武器系统
They also wanted an Nash-Shab weapons system.
他们觉得你能为他们拿到
And they thought you could get them
一颗反坦克导弹吗
an anti-tank missile?
我可以帮他们拿到一颗 但他们要十个
I could have gotten them one. They wanted ten.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表