剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
那天早些时候
要不要解释下 为什么我要偷偷地
Care to explain why I'm sneaking around
给你和联调局局长做假护照
getting you and the head of the FBI
还秘密买♥♥机票到墨西哥
fake passports and tickets to Mexico?
我和维茨找到了萨帕塔的下落
Weitz and I tracked down Zapata.
你和维茨吗
You and Weitz?
真奇怪
Weird.
没想到我居然还挺有用
Turns out I'm surprisingly useful.
等等 如果你没有真正被停职
Wait... if you're not actually suspended,
那我为什么要低调地做这件事
then why did I have to do this under the radar?
你之所以要保持低调
You had to keep it under the radar
是为了不让中情局发现并跟踪我们
so the CIA wouldn't find out and follow us.
车在楼下 我在下面等你
Car's downstairs, I'll meet you down there.
你要跟维茨一起去吗
Weitz is your backup?
他知道怎么开枪吗
Does he even know how to fire a gun?
但愿他不会用到枪吧
Let's just hope he doesn't have to.
万事小心
Just be careful.
你上次见塔莎时 情况并不顺利
Last time you saw Tasha, things didn't go so well.
我想帮你 但你必须...
But I can't help you unless you--
上次见面 什么都是她说了算
Well, last time, everything was on her terms.
但这次不一样了
This time will be different.
她上次没有扣动扳机
Just because she didn't pull the trigger before
并不代表这次也不会
doesn't mean she won't do it now.
我会带她回来 戴着手铐
I'm gonna bring her back... in cuffs.
好
Okay.
去抓她吧
Go get her.
跟你们这群懒鬼不同 我和帕特森
Unlike you slackers, Patterson and I
昨天晚上熬夜工作
were burning the midnight oil last night,
在联调局内部发现了罗曼的新数据盘
and we happened to find Roman's new data cache inside the FBI.
帕特森发来了一个视频
Patterson sent us a little video
里面有一些指示 所以
with some directives on it, so...
请大家集体看屏幕...
Please direct your eyes to the...
大家好 抱歉我得迟到一会
Hey, everyone, sorry, I'm running late.
首先 我想说
First, I would like to say that
瑞奇·多特康是世界上最强的黑客
Rich DotCom is the best hacker in the world.
他在编程上比我更厉害
He's actually a better programmer than I am.
瑞奇特别有幽默感
Rich is incredibly hilarious
而且也很有魅力
and insanely attractive.
我几乎随时都在想他
He's pretty much all I ever think about.
瑞奇·多特康是我的英雄...
Rich DotCom is my hero--
那些话不是我说的
I didn't say those things.
我知道看起来似乎是这样 因为屏幕上
I know it looks like I said them 'cause tt's what was
就是这么播放的 算了 你们出去吧
up there on the screen-- whatever, you're all dismissed.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你给我发了视频 里面的内容是
You sent me a video message with a big long,
很多无聊的待办事项
boring to-do list on it,
所以我就自己加了点创意 不客气
so I got a little creative with it. You're welcome.
你觉得这个时间用得很有价值对不对
And you thought that was a productive use of your time?
反正不能说完全没价值
It wasn't not productive.
我一直在研究这个新软件叫深度造假
Okay, I've been playing around with this new software called DeepFake.
我没能完全仿造你的声音
I couldn't get your voice entirely right
因为你的声音很特别
'cause you have this real sort of...
有点山羊的咩咩声 我觉得超可爱
goat's bleat of a voice that I just find adorable.
总之 我设计了一套专利编码
Anyway, so I designed a proprietary code
加入了软件中
and I added it to the program.
这下我就能随心所欲地让人说话了
Now I can make people say whatever I want them to.
别玩了
Playtime is over.
现在应该研究那个数据盘
It's time to dig into that data cache.
罗曼发了很多医疗数据
Roman sent us all of this medical info
我们得好好看看
that we have to go through.
这可能是我们拯救简的唯一办法
This could be our one shot at a cure for Jane.
你是不是收到了威勒的短♥信♥
Oh, did you just get a text from Weller
让你立刻去他的公♥寓♥
asking you to come to his apartment immediately?
-对 -忽然觉得自己没那么特别
- Yeah. - Feel a little less special now,
但我非常有兴趣
but I'm definitely intrigued.
走吗
Shall we?
墨西哥
我听说墨西哥有着享誉全球的日间水疗
I hear Mexico has some of the best day spas in world.
你是想甩开我吗
You trying to get rid of me?
接下来的部分可能会有点血腥
This part of the plan could get a little messy.
你可以回避一下
You might wanna distance yourself.
你现在应该知道了 我不介意弄脏手
You should know by now I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.
这次任务 我不是老板 是你的搭档
And for this mission, I am not your boss, I'm your partner.
我们的未来都取决于找到德·托罗
Both of our futures depend on getting Del Toro.
才能用他的黑客技术拯救克劳福德全球公♥司♥
We need his hacking expertise to save HCI Global.
如果这意味着
If it means making nice
要讨好墨西哥最凶悍的毒枭头子
with the most notorious cartel boss in Mexico,
那我们就这样做 一起去做
then that's what we're gonna do, together.
就算我们语气再和善 弗兰科·科特斯
Look, Franco Cortez isn't going to hand over
也不会轻易交出他最有价值的员工
his most prized employee because we ask nicely.
我们要找到他的弱点 然后用力出击
We need to find a pressure point and squeeze.
听起来像我的风格
Sounds like my kind of plan.
等等 你是说简现在又成了蕾米吗
Sorry, you're saying that Jane is actually Remi again?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很肯定
I'm positive.
简 别这样
Jane! Don't!
简已经死了
Jane's dead.
我叫蕾米
My name is Remi.
她假装是简多长时间了
How long has she been pretending to be Jane?
自从她在医院醒来就开始了
Since she woke up in the hospital.
这肯定是泽塔互作蛋白的影响
This has to be a progression of the ZIP poisoning.
导致她失去了作为简的记忆
It's blocking out all of her Jane memories.
就像她的大脑在尝试
It's like her brain is trying to reboot
将系统恢复成出厂设置
the system to factory settings.
只是她重置成了蕾米
Only in her case, it reset to Remi.
等等 难道说她就是
Wait, does that mean she's the mystery
我们一直在找的沙暴成员吗
Sandstorm member we've been searching for?
-怎么会没发现呢 -我怀疑过
- How did we miss this? - I had my suspicions.
你之前查的那个名字 维奥莱特·帕克
That name that you ran for me, Violet Park.
不是因为艾莉要查案
It wasn't for a case that Allie was working on.
维奥莱特·帕克是蕾米的帮手
Violet Park is an associate of Remi's.
情况有多糟
How bad does this get?
一个月前我们查封的地下银行
She also stole half a million dollars
她当时从里面偷走了五十万美金
from that underground bank that we raided a month ago.
她应该会有什么大动作
I think she's planning something big.
其实呢 换个角度想想
You know, if you think about it on one level,
她能够瞒着我们这么久
the fact that she was able to pull this off
其实还挺厉害...真是岂有此理
is pretty impressive...ly awful.
我了解我的妻子
I know my wife.
这不是她
And this isn't her.
一定有办法可以挽回
There has to be a way that we can reverse
药物对她大脑的影响
whatever's happened to her brain.
你说这个新数据盘上面有实验性疗法
You said the new cache, that had experimental treatments?
对 至少看起来是的
Yeah, I mean, it seems to.
我们回到实验室就开始研究
We'll get into it once we get back to the lab.
不过从科学上讲 这是没有先例的
But, scientifically speaking, this is unprecedented.
毕竟这可是完全的性格转换
I mean, we're talking about a full personality reversion.
这件事必须保密
This has to stay between us.
如果能把简找回来
If we can bring Jane back,
我还希望她能回到团队里
I still want her to be part of the team.
好 那就不跟任何同事提起 现在的简
Okay, so don't tell anybody else at work that she's currently
是个执着于弄死我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 没问题
a terrorist hell-bent on destroying us, copy that.
趁蕾米造成任何伤害前 我们会阻止她
We'll stop her before Remi does any more damage.
至于把简找回来
But as for getting Jane back--
蕾米昨晚本来可以杀我
Remi could have killed me last night.
但她没有
She didn't.
我知道简还在里面
I know that Jane is still in there...
在某个地方
Somewhere.
好 那我们去找她吧
Okay... then let's go find her.
你就不能找个没那么可疑的逃亡车吗
You couldn't have stolen a less conspicuous getaway vehicle?
你什么时候信任过我的能力
You ever gonna trust me to do my job?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表