剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
她来了
Here she is.
谢谢
Thank you.
你 你有什么想要的吗
Do you-- do you want anything?
我想要回我的视力
How 'bout my vision back?
我...
I, uh...
我想打败病魔
I want to beat this.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们都希望这样
We all want that.
我说的是"我们" 因为...
And I say "all" because...
帕特森和瑞奇来看你了
Patterson and Rich came to see you.
什么
What?
简
Hey, Jane!
-你气色很好 -你为什么要吼
- You look great! - Why are you yelling?
她又没聋
She's not deaf.
被你一吼我应该快聋了
Although, I may be now.
你的幽默感还在 太好了
You've still got your sense of humor. That's great.
小心
Okay, yup.
干细胞有新线索吗
Any new leads on the stem cells?
有 我们昨晚取得了重大突破
Yeah, we had a major breakthrough last night.
帕特森在数据盘里发现了线索
Patterson found a lead in the cache.
现在罗曼正在引导我们
Now Roman is pointing us
去找一个叫作李肯的百万富翁
toward this billionaire named Ken Lee.
他有着自己的医学收藏
He has his own private medical collection.
包括斯坦顿细胞
Including the Stanton cells
我们认为它可以救你
that we believe could cure you.
肯拥有干细胞
Ken has the stem cells
因为他非常多疑 而且有旷野恐惧症
because he's a major hypochondriac and agoraphobe.
据说 他已经几年没离开家了
Supposedly, he hasn't left his place in years.
那他手里的干细胞
So, how do we-- how do we get
我们怎么拿得到 是要买♥♥吗
these stem cells? Do we buy them?
除非你有多余的一百万美金
Not unless you got a spare billion layin' around.
他肯定有想要的或者需要的东西
There has to be something that he wants or needs.
我们这就要去见他
We're gonna go meet with him right now.
我们会尽力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
一种新的航♥空♥技术阿尔芙刚上线
A new aeronautic system called ARVO just went active.
恭喜吗
Congrats?
玛德琳·布尔克打算利用阿尔芙
Madeline Burke has plans to exploit ARVO
让一架民航客机坠毁
to take down a commercial airplane.
那就不恭喜了
So, not congrats, then.
我们认为她想扳倒布拉德利动力公♥司♥
We think she wants to tank Bradley Dynamics,
因为阿尔芙技术是这家公♥司♥发明的
the company responsible for ARVO's tech,
从而抢走他们的合同
in order to scoop up their contracts.
但我们并不知道她瞄准了哪天的哪架飞机
Yeah, we don't know which plane she's targeting. Or when.
这个 我现在不太坐飞机了
Well, uh, I don't fly much anymore,
毕竟被软禁在家
house arrest and all.
但我建议你们 直接取消所有航♥班♥
But if I were you, I would just ground all the planes.
立刻暂停所有民航客机吗
Just suspend all commercial flights indefinitely?
你觉得这会如何影响国家经济
Yeah, that won't hurt the global economy.
-是你们叫我提建议的 我... -不
- Look, you called me in for advice, I'm jus-- - No...
我们是让你来干活的
we brought you in for a job.
你要去当卧底
A straight-up undercover mission.
玛德琳打算见一个叫作德·托罗的黑客
Madeline is expecting to meet with a hacker named Del Toro.
你来演德·托罗
You play Del Toro,
你要搞清楚她瞄准的是哪个航♥班♥
and you just have to figure out what flight she's targeting.
我是不是还要扮演
Will I also be playing Maria
波伊斯州出品《西区故事》里的玛丽亚
in a Boise State production of "West Side Story"?
让我演"德·托罗"
"Del Toro," seriously?
你们觉得我长得像叫德·托罗的人吗
Do I look like a-- like a Del Toro?
德·托罗只是个假名 根本没人见过他
Del Toro's just a handle. No one's ever even seen the guy.
既然没人见过他 为什么选我
Well, if no one's seen him, then why me?
为什么不从你们的人里挑
Why not use someone on your payroll?
不是有那么一个吗
There is that one guy.
穿衣品味奇差 还总喜欢操纵人心
Tasteless dresser. Emotionally manipulative.
名字跟"术士"押韵
Name rhymes with "witch," and another word
还跟"碧池"押韵
that also rhymes with "witch."
瑞奇在这里工作 她知道这一点
Well, Rich works here, and she knows that.
玛德琳来过我们办公室
Madeline has been to our offices.
再说了 瑞奇的性格可能不符合她的要求
Plus, Rich's eccentricities might not be ideal for Madeline.
她不太好相处
She's very particular.
她说得很委婉了
She's sugarcoating it.
玛德琳杀了德·托罗的上一任
Madeline killed Del Toro's predecessor.
所以这是自杀式任务吗
So, this is a suicide mission?
所以才来找我 因为我是可以牺牲的吗
Tha-That's why I'm going? Because I'm dispensable?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks!
如果 你能完成这次任务
Look... if you pull this off,
我们给你豁免权
we'll grant you immunity.
不再监禁你 而且抹掉你的案底
No more house arrest. We'll expunge your record.
真是服了你们
My God, people.
早说不就行了
Lead with that!
好的 计划是什么
Okay. What's the plan?
看到这个了吗
See this?
玛德琳桌上有个一模一样的
Madeline has an identical one on her desk.
但这个并不只是镇纸
Only this isn't actually a paperweight.
这是个嗅探器 我知道
It's a sniffer. I know.
正是
Exactly.
这个是专门用来复♥制♥
This was specifically designed to clone the data
玛德琳电脑芯片数据的
on the chipset used in Madeline's computer.
你只需要把它们掉个包就行
So all you have to do is swap them out.
我愿意掉包任何东西
Look, I'll swap whatever if it means
只要能脱离苦海 重回网飞怀抱
I'm out of that hellhole and reunited with Netflix,
再玩玩基达 在Per Se餐厅吃个晚餐
Grindr and, oh, dinner at Per Se.
请记住 玛德琳一定会
Keep in mind that Madeline will for sure
逼你证明你的黑客技术
make you prove your hacking ability.
她会测试你
There's gonna be a test.
我好害怕呀
Oh, I'm so scared.
我好怕怕呀
I'm so scared!
我伪造了一场核武器袭击 记得吗
I faked a nuke attack. Remember?
玛德琳杀了上一个她不喜欢的黑客 记得吗
Madeline murdered the last hacker she didn't like. Remember?
我建议你记住这件事
I'd keep that in mind if I were you.
帕特森特别探员 这位是...
Special Agent Patterson and, uh...
我是特别顾问 瑞奇·多特康
Special Consultant, Rich Dot'cm.
-多特康 好吧 -多特康 对的
- Dot'cm, right. - Dot'cm, yeah.
我不是针对你
Yeah. Nothing against you,
但我比较不喜欢握手
but I'd prefer not to shake hands.
好的 握手这个传统很恶心
Of course. It's a disgusting tradition.
所以
So, uh...
有什么需要我做的吗
what can I do to help you?
李先生
Mr. Lee,
我们其实是想请你帮个忙
we're actually here for a favor.
我们的一位探员有生命危险
One of our agents is dying.
对此我表示非常遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
她叫简
Her name is Jane.
你手中的干细胞
The stem cells that you have
也许可以救他一命
could save her life.
我们希望你可以考虑捐赠给她
We're hoping that you would consider donating them.
当然 我们一定会给你嘉奖
Of course, we're talking commendations here.
还会给你很好的硬件
And some serious hardware.
或者下次你散步路过联调局
Or, the next time you wander into the FBI,
也许还会发现
you might find yourself
一间李肯荣誉会议室
in the Ken Lee Honorary Conference Room.
我也希望能够帮忙 真的
I wish I could help you, truly.
但是干细胞是给我用的
But the stem cells are for me.
别这样 你很明显不需要
Come on, you clearly don't need them.
-也许以后会需要 -但你真的不需要
- But I might. - Yeah, but you don't.
如果你们没有搜查令
If you don't have a warrant,
我希望你们离开
I'd like you to leave.
我们说过她快死了 对吧
W-We told you she's dying, right?
你知道这个女人要死了吧
You understand that this woman is dying?
-瑞奇 不要 -你知道吧 人家都捐赠肾脏
- Rich, no. - Right? I mean, people give kidneys.
好多人都割开自己的身体捐赠肾脏
People rip them out of their bodies to give kidneys!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表