剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
有人想闯进我的家
There's someone trying to break into my house.
我觉得...
I think it's--
我觉得他们是为了我的...
I think they're after my--
-他们进来了 -他们是谁 先生
- They're in the house. - Who is in the house, sir?
不要 喂 你能派...
No! Hello, can you please send--
喂 我得离开这里
Hello! I've gotta get out of here.
是你
You?!
睡得很晚吗
Late night?
针对萨帕塔和基顿的卧底事件
Just catching up on all this undercover work
我补了补课
Zapata had with Keaton.
还是无法相信她回来了
Still can't believe she's back.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe
她对我们隐瞒了这次行动
that she kept us in the dark about their op.
理论上 我几乎能理解
On paper, I almost get it.
他们不想冒任何风险
They felt like they couldn't take any chances.
是 但实际上呢...
Yeah, but in reality...
我感觉完全被出♥卖♥♥♥了 被逼入了困境
I feel completely betrayed and backed into a corner.
现在我只能派萨帕塔再次出去
Now I got no choice but to send Zapata back
执行我从来没有授权的任务
out on a mission I never even authorized,
同时还要让中情局不要找她的麻烦
all while keeping the CIA off her back.
可你要记住 决策不是她做的
Yeah, but, just remember. She wasn't calling the shots.
是基顿
Keaton was.
而他仍在昏迷中 所以这些都变成你的责任了
And with him still in a coma, this is all on you now.
当初接手并重振尼克斯队时
This must be how Phil Jackson felt
NBA历史上胜率最高的主教练
菲尔·杰克逊估计也是这感觉
when he was brought in to turn the Knicks around.
他后来不是被炒了吗
He got fired, didn't he?
不用提醒我
Don't remind me.
抱歉
Sorry.
简怎么样
How's Jane doing?
她挺好的
She's good.
她真的很好...
She's really good...
考虑到她所经历的这一切
considering everything she's going through.
那些医生 他们一直跟我说
The doctors, they keep telling me
我得给她点空间
I gotta give her breathing room
这样她才能搞清楚她的"新常态"
so she can figure out what her "New normal" is.
我现在真想过点"常态"的日子
I would love me some "Normal" right about now.
彼此彼此
Same.
此时此刻萨帕塔应该在与德·托罗会面
Zapata's supposed to be meeting with Del Toro right this second.
我是塔莎...
I'm Tasha...
中情局想跟你谈谈
The CIA would like a word.
她要与一个危险的贩毒集团黑客见面
You don't seem too worried that she's meeting up
你好像不是很担心啊
with a dangerous cartel hacker.
如果说我明白了什么 那就是
If I've learned one thing, it's that Zapata
萨帕塔能照顾她自己
has no problem taking care of herself.
听着 你不明白
Hey, listen, you don't understand.
你被注入的泽塔互动蛋白
The ZIP you were injected with
没有被完全排出你的身体
has never fully left your system.
它会最终致命
It's killing you.
如果这个克利斯托还在的话
If this Kallisto person is still out there
他或许有办法逆转泽塔互动蛋白的效果
he might have a way to reverse the effects of ZIP.
太迟了
It's too late.
好家伙...
Whoa...
是因为他说错什么了吗
Was it something he said?
差不多吧
Kind of.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我当时从那包里爬出来
When I first came out of that bag
发现了我所具有的能力时...
and discovered all the things I could do, the...
搏击 语言...
fighting styles, the languages--
开直升飞机
The helicopter flying?
那些都是肌肉记忆 本能
It was all muscle memory, instinct.
可现在呢
But now?
每次击打都会让我想起在那之前的记忆
Every hit brings a rush of memories of every hit
每次练习 每堂课 所以...
before it, every workout, every lesson, it's, uh...
很难承受吗
Overwhelming?
有点
A little, yeah.
不过比起蕾米那些恶毒的所作所为
But I'd take Remi's training memories over...
训练记忆还算好一些
almost everything else she did.
说到你的...
Well, speaking of your...
健康状况
health situation.
请告诉我这个里面是能救我命的
Please tell me that contains the stem cells
-干细胞 -还真不是
- that are gonna save my life. - Not quite.
-但这是... -一个手环
- But this is... - A bracelet.
我本来想说
I was going to say
这是"量身打造的超智能健康监控仪"
this is a "Custom-designed ultra-smart health monitor."
不过 叫"手环"也行
But, sure, "Bracelet" works, too.
-好吧 -罗加医生确定了
- Okay. - Dr. Roga identified
与泽塔互动蛋白中毒症状
a dozen key indicators associated
相关的十几项关键指标
with the progression of ZIP poisoning.
这个会跟踪这些指标
This tracks all of them.
从心率到血氧饱和指数 什么都有
Everything from heart rhythms to oxygen saturation.
它甚至会分♥析♥你汗液的成分
It even analyzes the content of your sweat.
所以它是监控我距离死亡还有多远的
So, uh, it monitors how close I'm moving towards death.
这样说有点消极
That's a little dark.
别这么想
Don't think of it like that.
把它想成是你专属的
Think of it like it's your own
私人帕特森助理 每时每刻都陪着你
personal Patterson with you at all times.
那个绿灯基本上就是我在向你招手
And that green light is basically me waving at you,
说 "你好 一切正常"
saying, "Hi, hello, everything's fine."
-谢谢你 -乐意效劳
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
现在你得教教我那个组合动作
Okay, now you have to teach me that combo move.
好的
Okay.
-好了 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
埃德加
Edgar!
天啊 我没看见你
Jeez, I did not see you there.
-对不起 瑞奇 -你嘴上说"对不起"
- Sorry, Rich. - You're saying "Sorry"
可我感觉你好像还是在怪我撞了你
and yet I feel like you're kind of blaming me for what just happened--
布里安娜 谢谢你
Briana, thanks.
哪里着火了 瑞奇
Where's the fire, Rich?
长岛...
Long Island...
不是着火 是凶杀
And it's not a fire. It's a homicide.
一个小有名气的作家死了
An author of some repute has wound up dead
我们得去犯罪现场 越快越好
and we need to get to the crime scene, ASAP.
我不明白 跟纹身有关联吗
I don't understand. Is that a tattoo connection?
可以这么说
Uh, you could say that.
这是简横空出世的场景
I believe this was Jane's coming out party.
时代广场炸♥弹♥恐慌
Times Square bomb scare?
连续快速说五遍试试
Boy, try saying that five times fast.
时代广场炸♥弹♥恐慌 时代广场炸♥弹♥恐慌
Times Square bomb scare, Times Square bomb scare.
时代广场炸♥弹♥恐慌 时代广场炸♥弹♥恐慌
Times Square bomb scare, Times Square bomb scare.
这就是你说的"跟纹身有关"吗
So, this is your "Tattoo connection"?
这些文章中有几篇是在报道
Several of these articles are about corrupt officials
因纹身案件而被揪出来的腐♥败♥官员
that were taken down as a result of tattoo cases.
我想简有个暗恋者
Me thinks Jane has a secret admirer.
也许没有 这里面根本没提到她
Or not. None of them actually mention her.
这些文章大部分都跟纹身没关系
Most of these articles have nothing to do with the tattoos.
瑞奇 这些甚至都不是联调局的案子
They're not even FBI cases, Rich.
本地谋杀案毫无进展
尸体被发现 当局怀疑为他杀
所以他是被架起来...
So he was propped up...
笔放进手里 都是死后摆弄的
Pen put in his hand, post-mortem.
凶手是想传递一个讯息吗
Killer trying to send a message?
-也许凶手不喜欢他上一本小说 -是啊
- Well, maybe they didn't like his last novel. - Yeah.
介绍一下死者的情况
Tell me about the victim.
剧终
温斯顿·皮尔
Uh, Winston Pear.
他抓住了真实犯罪题材的潮流
Became a bestselling author when when he latched onto
于是成为了畅销书作家
the whole true crime fad.
应该不能说是"他抓住了"
I wouldn't say that "He latched onto it."
这个潮流是他引领的
More like he started it.
他所有的书柯特都有 蜜月时还看了两本
Kurt has all of his books. Read two on our honeymoon.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表