剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
- No, he was an u202danteater. - No.
是LOGO语言程序的光标
The cursor from LOGO.
它的形状就像一只乌龟
It's the shape of a turtle.
LOGO是一个古老的程序
LOGO was an old program
你可以通过它输入简单的命令
that you could input simple commands
来画线画图
to draw lines and make pictures.
你解释完了吗
Are you done man-splaining the program
我可是学过这个程序的
on which I learned to code?
你以为我是儿童电影里的黑客吗 拜托
What'd you think, I was some Kid Pix hack? Come on.
这跟罗曼的数据存储器有什么关系
What does this have to do with Roman's data cache?
罗曼在东京给我们留下的数据存储器上
Okay. These images, or logos, were on the cache
就有这些图片或标志
Roman left us in Tokyo.
我认为它们是用来解决标志命令的
I think they solve to logo commands.
狐狸 熊 猎豹 和犀牛
A fox, a bear, a leopard, and a rhino.
狐狸 熊 猎豹 犀牛
这些吉祥物都以字母F B L和R开头
These mascots all begin with the letters F, B, L, and R.
向前 向后 向左 向右
Forward, backwards, left, and right.
-没错 -但这还只是一半的编码语言
- Bingo. - u202dOkay. But that's still only half the coding language.
我们还是得告诉计算机它的长度
We still have to tell the computer how long the lines are.
我认为颜色是距离的关键
I think the colors are the key to distance.
所以狐狸是蓝色的 这是有原因的
So there's a reason the fox is blue?
色调
是的 蓝色狐狸的色调
Yes. The hue of the blue fox
在色调盘上的值是198
has a value of 198 on the color wheel,
所以狐狸是向前198
so fox solves to forward 198,
绿色的猎豹是向左90
green leopard solves to left 90.
我很崇拜你的大脑 你知道吗
I am a big fan of your brain. Did you know that?
这里有30条命令
There's, like, 30 commands here.
-让我们快点运转这只乌龟吧 -好
- Let's fire up this turtle and giddy-up! - u202dOkay.
这是一个巨大的星号♥
It's a giant asterisk.
我认为这是生命之星
I think it's the Star of Life.
假如罗曼是在告诉我们 下一个存储器
What if Roman is telling us that the next cache
包含了ZIP疾病相关的医疗信息呢
contains medical info on ZIP disease?
甚至可能是简的解药
Maybe even a cure for Jane.
但内容是什么 我们不知道从何开始
Okay, but what's the context? We have no idea where to start.
我想这就是海豹的作用
I think that's where the seal comes in.
什么海豹 是存储器上随机的海豹
What seal? Oh, the random seal on the cache.
它不是以一个命令字母开头的
It doesn't begin with a command letter.
假如"S"是"开始"的意思呢
What if it's "S" for "Start"?
等等 快看这些颜色
Wait a minute. Look at these colors.
它们和联调局官方海豹的颜色一样
They're the same as the official seal of the FBI.
这是一只"海豹色"的海豹
It is a seal-colored seal.
真是一条可爱的线索
That is an adorable clue.
假如罗曼是在告诉我们从这里开始呢
What if Roman is telling us to start here?
甚至可能是在大厅地板上的联调局巨型海豹
Maybe even the giant FBI seal on the lobby floor?
-我同意 -我去告诉团队
- Works for me. - u202dI'll tell the team.
等等 等等 等一下
Hey, hey, hang on, hang on, wait.
为什么不等我们真正发现一些东西
Why don't you wait until we actually have something,
等我们发现宝之后再说 好吗
you know, until we've struck gold, right?
里德已经被停职了
I mean, Reade's already suspended
而现在超过十点了
and it's after 10:00.
我想威勒和简可能在忙着
I figure Weller and Jane are probably busy
干柴烈火 你懂我意思吗
going at it, pretty hot and heavy, you know what I mean?
你不会想打扰那种交流的
You don't want to interrupt that sort of congress.
你真的觉得你能逃脱这一切吗
You really thought you could get away with this?
数月来 我的确逃脱了
I did get away with it, for months.
你偷来的那些钱用来干什么了
What'd you do with the money that you stole?
我说过我没有
Like I'd tell you.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
不管你想做什么
Whatever you're up to,
现在都结束了
it's over now.
我找到了一个像样的温斯顿·皮尔图书馆
Well, I found a decent Winston Pear library
和一系列相当糟糕的杂♥志♥收藏
and a pretty atrocious magazine collection.
就是没找到我的钱
What I didn't find was my money.
你可以自行离开了
You can let yourself out.
现在达布尔·赞在找我
Now the Dabbur Zann's after me,
可想而知
and as you can imagine,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会很不喜欢你把他们的钱给弄丢了
terrorists don't really like it when you lose their money,
我们去兜兜风吧
so, uh, let's take a ride.
我离开了几天 回来就变成这样吗
I'm gone a few days and I come back to this?
要是我还活着 我们就不会陷入这种混乱
If I was alive, we wouldn't be in this mess.
厌倦了我出现在你的幻觉里吗
Tired of hallucinating me?
那为什么我会在这里
Then why am I here?
还有谁会帮你摆脱这一切
Who else is gonna help you get out of this?
你真的认为你们两个能信任彼此吗
You really think you two can trust each other?
他靠不住
I mean, it's not like your life depends on it.
很好 我们停下了
Oh, good, we're stopping.
所有人都出来
All right, everybody out.
我们来明确一下任务
Let's go over the mission.
斯利克是唯一拿枪
Okay, well, uh, Slick here is the only one
指着你的人 很好
with a gun pointed at you, so that's good.
你可以抢过他的武器 拿下这两个家伙
You can disarm him and then take out both these guys.
威勒必须接受 否则他可能会中弹
Weller will have to go with it or he might just catch a bullet.
准备好了吗 三 二...
You ready? Three, two...
这就不方便了
Ah, well, that's inconvenient.
我们离最终的目的地还有八百米
We're half a mile out from our final destination,
那里有联调局的证据存储设备
an FBI evidence facility
你可以方便地不受限制地进入
that you conveniently have unfettered access to.
你要偷偷带我们通过安全门
You're gonna smuggle us past the security gate
然后进去证据库
and then inside the evidence vault,
我要在那里取出
and that is where I'll extract my ticket
跟达布尔·赞和解的票
to peace with the Dabbur Zann.
-票是什么 -这与你无关
- And that is? - Not your concern.
告诉我们要偷什么 否则我们不配合
Tell us what we're stealing or we don't play ball.
你们会配合的 否则
Oh, you're playing. Or, you know,
我按一个按钮就让你们化为灰烬
I could just turn you into dust with the click of a button.
看见这些你们即将穿上的背心了吗
See these vests you're gonna be wearing?
里面装了C4炸♥药♥
They're rigged with C4.
每个都分别装了引爆器
One detonator each.
所以 如果你们不想被
So, you know, if you like your body parts
炸成碎片 别耍花样
all attached and everything, don't get cute.
现在穿上背心 我们走
Now put 'em on and let's go.
这下要脱身可没那么容易了
Well, that makes the math very complicated.
为什么罗曼让我们在这栋楼里
Why would Roman send us all around the building
到处寻找一个数据存储器
to find a data cache?
为什么不给我们确切的位置
Why not just give us an exact location?
找到五楼洗手间的薄荷糖
Well, I mean, the mints in the fifth floor bathroom
我认为这功夫花得值了 老天
were enough to sell me. I mean, jeez,
糖果如何能做得既火♥辣♥又同时带有薄荷清新
how do they make 'em spicy hot and minty fresh at the same time?
简直是味觉的王国
Hmm. I taste flavor country.
洗手间的糖果肯定不是答案
Bathroom candy can't be the answer.
下一个是 已经是最后一个了
Okay, next is... Oh, it's the last command.
向左三十 向前四十二
Left 30, forward 42.
-十四英尺 -太好了
- That's 14 feet. - u202dThat's good.
-打搅一下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - u202dHuh?
你今晚怎么一直在看手♥机♥
What is with you and your phone tonight?
没事 我以为我收到一条信息
Oh, nothing, I just thought I got a text.
你有过那种幻觉吗
You ever get that, where you get
感觉手♥机♥在你裤兜里振动了
a phantom vibration in your pants
其实可能只是肌肉抽搐了一下
but it's just probably a muscle spasm
或者是地震 是波士顿 行了吧
or earthquake or... It's Boston, okay?
我在等他回我电♥话♥
I was waiting to see if he called me back.
我们在为简寻找潜在的解药
We are looking for a potential cure for Jane.
要想你的前任私底下去想
Pine for your ex on your own time.
我没在想他好吗
Hey, I'm not pining for him, okay?
-我在试图毁掉他 -为什么
- I am trying to destroy him. - u202dWhy?
因为自从他帮我们解决了上一个案子
'Cause ever since he helped us with that last case,
他就想抢我的饭碗
he's been gunning for my job,
所以我给他打了很多电♥话♥
so I've been calling him a bunch,
试图搅乱他的思绪
trying to mess with his head.
但是他都没回电♥话♥
But he's not calling me back,
所以现在反而搅乱我的思绪了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表