剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
一切有关多米尼克的信息
everything they can about Dominic,
我们可以继续给玛德琳施压
and we can keep pressing Madeline.
她仍然是我们最好的线索
She's still the best lead we have.
她还是什么都不说
And she's still not talking.
我们得接受这笔交易
We need to take that deal!
听起来你们可能想要
Sounds like y'all might be leaning towards
释放我的客户了
releasing my client.
你说错了
You're incorrect.
我有的是时间
Well, I got all the time in the world.
但我觉得你们好像没有
But I get the impression you don't.
你有什么提议吗
You got a proposal?
确实有 我的客户
I do! Turns out my client
刚刚想起有关多米尼克·马斯特斯的一些事
just remembered something about Dominic Masters
可能会有所帮助
that might be useful.
说来听听
So let's hear it.
没问题 但我不希望布尔克女士
Absolutely, but I don't want Ms. Burke
呆在审讯室里
in the interrogation room.
你是说不想她被监控吧
You mean on camera.
那我就不知道了
Well, I don't know about that,
但我知道我的客户不是罪犯
but I do know my client's not a criminal.
我不想让她像罪犯一样被对待
And I'm done letting her be treated like one.
你们决定好了就来找我
Let me know what y'all decide.
简快没时间了
Jane is running out of time.
如果玛德琳有什么要告诉我们的
If Madeline has something to say...
我们就得听听
we need to hear it.
好吧 我们给会议室接线吧
Fine. Let's wire the conference room
趁我们还没把她带过去
before we move her in there.
我还是想把每一个字都记录在案
I still want every word on record.
有人吗
Hello?
什么情况了 你们快到了吗
What's happening? Are you close?
我们有小组在搜索这个地区
We have teams searching the area,
但我们需要你的帮助来缩小范围
but we need your help to narrow it down.
好 我该怎么做
Okay. How?
我猜你应该什么也看不见
I'm assuming you can't see anything.
你能听到什么吗
Can you hear anything?
-听不到 -你能想起
- No. - Do you remember anything
你在医院被击倒和在箱子里醒来之间
between getting knocked out at the hospital
-发生了什么事吗 -想不起来
- and waking up in the box? - No.
箱子里面什么样
What about the inside?
-上面有标签什么的吗 -没有
- Is it labeled or... - No.
加油 简 里面一定有我们可以用到的信息
Come on, Jane, there's gotta be something in there we can use.
什么都没有 我都说了
There's nothing, I told you.
这有电♥话♥ 有手电筒
There's a phone, a flashlight,
还有一些土 就这些了
and some dirt-- that's all.
好吧 那些土是什么样子的
Okay, what does the dirt look like?
帕特森 看起来就像土
It looks like dirt, Patterson.
简 平静呼吸
Jane, calm your breathing.
你才平静呼吸呢
No, you calm your breathing.
我都被埋在棺材里了 瑞奇
I am buried in a coffin, Rich.
泥土感觉起来什么样
I mean, what does the dirt feel like?
颜色 温度都是什么样的
The color, the temperature?
是...
Uh... it's...
这土很冰凉
It's cold, uh, it's, uh...
很硬而且有颗粒感 是深棕色的
It's hard and grainy. It's dark brown.
深棕色 像咖啡渣吗
Dark brown, like coffee grounds?
不是 就像奥利奥碎屑
No, like, um... Oreo crumbs.
好吧 你不会喜欢接下来这部分
Okay, well, you're gonna hate this next part,
但我们需要你吃一些土
but we need you to eat some of it.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
就想象它是奥利奥碎屑
Just imagine it's Oreo crumbs.
我发誓 瑞奇 如果你想让我吃土的话
I swear to God, Rich, if you're trying to get me to eat dirt--
不不不 他是对的
No, no, no, no. He's right.
可能会有很有价值的线索
There could be valuable clues in there.
但你不必吃下去 你只需要尝一尝
But you don't have to eat it, you can just taste it.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
尝起来像泥土
Uh, it tastes like dirt,
也许有点硫磺的味道
uh, with a... hint of sulfur, maybe?
硫黄 尝起来和闻起来不一样 是吗
Sulfur. It doesn't taste how it smells, does it?
-是的 -天哪 真恶心
- Yeah. - Oh, God, gross.
简 这是个很好的线索 我们这就着手搜查
Jane, that is a huge clue. We'll run with that,
我们会给你回电♥话♥的
and we'll call you back.
等等 不要挂断电♥话♥
Wait, no, wait. Don't hang up.
简 我们得帮你省电
Jane, we gotta conserve your battery.
不 我知道 我只是
No, I know, I know, I just--
我需要和里德谈谈
I need to talk to Reade.
我在这里
I'm here!
单独谈
Alone.
-你能不能...-好的
- Uh, can... - u202dYeah.
现在只有我了 发生什么事了
Hey, it's just me. What's going on?
多米尼克在哪儿
Where's Dominic?
等等 先不要回答这个问题
Oh, hang on. Don't answer that just yet.
以防你们监听自己的会议室
Just in case you guys bug your own conference room,
或者被其他人监听了 小心点总是没错的
or someone else has-- can never be too careful.
你现在可以继续回答了
You can go ahead and answer now.
你不是说你刚从机场过来吗
Just came from the airport, huh?
什么 这个吗 我总是随身带着这些小宝贝
What? This? I always carry one of these babies with me.
你总是随身携带频率干♥扰♥器♥
You always carry a frequency jammer with you?
别担心 干扰范围很小
Don't worry, it's got a small radius.
不会损坏联调局的设备
It won't damage all your fancy FBI equipment.
只是为了确保这里的谈话不会传出去
It just ensures a private conversation in this room.
我知道 我的委托人认为她掌握了
Now, I understand my client has some information
一些相关信息
she believes relevant.
说吧 布尔克女士
Go ahead, Ms. Burke.
但提前说清楚
But let's be absolutely clear.
如果干出这些可怕之事的人 真是多米尼克
If it is in fact Dominic who is carrying out this horrendous act,
他没有同伙儿
he has acted alone.
我的委托人主动提供的任何信息
Whatever information my client volunteers
不能牵连到她
does not implicate her.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
明白
Crystal.
我们有其它起诉她的办法
We have other ways to implicate her.
你知道什么
Now, what do you know?
我突然记不得了
I suddenly can't recall.
我们都说好了
That is not what we agreed to.
我还要你们帮个小忙
A small favor might jog my memory.
我们给了你想要的一切
We gave you everything that you wanted!
并不是这样 是我的律师
That is not correct. My lawyer...
要求停止对我的审问
asked that I be taken out of interrogation.
而我另有要求
I am asking for something else.
行
Fine.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想打电♥话♥给我的儿子们
I want to call my sons.
听起来很容易啊
Well, hell, that sounds easy enough.
之前有贩毒集团追杀 现在又有绑♥架♥
Between the cartel killings and now the kidnapping,
他们一定担心死我了
they must be worried sick about me,
我想让他们知道 联调局会保护我
and I want to assure them that the FBI is protecting me.
联调局不会保护你
The FBI is not protecting you.
只是几个电♥话♥
Well, it's just a couple calls.
怎么了 你们担心她会说暗号♥
What, you worried she's gonna speak in code?
如果你们想这么做 我会关掉干♥扰♥器♥
Listen in, if you want. I'll turn off my scrambler.
快点满足双方条件吧
Let's just make this work.
里德 跟你说句话
Reade, can I have a word?
我知道你不想这么做 我也是
I know you don't like this, and neither do I.
但我们别无选择
But what choice have we got?
不行
No.
别再玩把戏了 我们不会撤销指控
No more games. We're not dropping the charges.
不会满足多米尼克的条件
We're not taking Dominic's deal,
不会让你打给你的儿子们
we're not letting you call your sons.
我们没什么好说了
We're done.
这好像是你一个人的决定
It doesn't look like a "we" decision.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表