剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
非常有智慧的人说过的话
someone very wise that I once knew--
"键盘守卫
"Keyboard vigilantes
必须为了大局而牺牲小我"
must sacrifice themselves for the greater good."
这是我说的
I said that...
我当时以为我要从联调局离职了
when I thought I was retiring from the FBI
我当时也没意识到我们是跟一个疯子合作
and when I didn't realize we were working with a lunatic!
好 别激动
Okay. All right.
你看
Look at this.
凯西用来署名邮件的这三只盲鼠图标
This Three Blind Mice logo that Kathy used to sign the email.
跟我们以前用的不一样
It's different from the one we used back in the day.
怎么 又有其他隐藏信息了吗
What? So another hidden message?
"生活中可曾见到这样的三只盲鼠"[儿歌♥]"Did you ever see such a sight in your life as Three Blind Mice."
等等 有些字母上面有横线
Wait a second, some of the letters have little lines
有些没有 这有什么意义吗
and some of them don't-- is that something?
如果我们把这些字母三个一组重新排列
If we put each of the letters in groups of three...
就是三态码
it's trinary code.
三态码 三只盲鼠
Trinary code. Three Blind Mice.
拜托 这创意不服不行呀
Come on, ya gotta admire the creativity.
每一组都暗示一个数字
Each grouping solves to a number...
对应字母表上的一个字母
which corresponds to a letter in the alphabet.
这样就是...
And that gives us...
"三零杜威9B"
"Thirty Dewey Nine B."
好吧
Okay...
金融区有一条三零杜威街
Okay, okay. There is a 30 Dewey Street in the financial district.
这是凯西暗示我们去哪找她吗
Is Kathy telling us where to find her?
只能一试便知了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
帕特森 瑞奇
Patterson! Rich!
我在这世上最爱的两个好伙伴
Ohh, my two favorite pals in the whole wide world!
你还这么想吗
Is that... true still?
我们就这么走进来吗
Are-- Are we just coming inside?
我来关门
I'll get the door.
我就知道你们会破解我的暗号♥
I knew you'd decode my message.
很快就能破解
And in record time.
重新团聚是不是感觉很好
Doesn't it feel great to be reunited again?
我好想你们
I missed you guys so much.
我喜欢你的发型 你自己剪的吗
I like your... haircut. Did you do that yourself?
凯西 我们不是来寒暄
Kathy, this is actually not a-- a social call.
而是你今天抢了一家银行
You hacked a bank today.
而且暴露出了公♥司♥腐♥败♥问题
And exposed major corporate corruption.
这是我们的宗旨吧
That's what we do, right?
你还是先别用"我们"这种字眼了
Ehh, you might wanna pump the brakes on the whole "we" thing.
这件事和我们没有任何关系
I mean, we had nothing to do with this.
都是你 一个人干的
It was you, acting... alone.
这是什么情况
What am I looking at here?
欢迎来到新娘派对试衣间
Welcome to your bridal party fitting!
什么东西
To our what now?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我想让你们做我的伴娘
And I want you to be my bridesmaids.
可以吗 答应我
Will you? Say yes!
你今天早上才出狱
You just got out of prison
现在就已经订婚了
just this morning, and you're already engaged.
我明白了 你爱上了一位狱警
I got it, you fell in love with a guard--
不是 是监狱长 他们帮你走后门了
no, the warden-- and they pulled some strings,
所以你才提前出狱了
and that's why you're out of prison early?
我是表现良好才提前获释 出来得正是时候
I got out on good behavior. And not a moment too soon.
我和我的甜心
My passion pastry and I
今天终于可以激♥情♥拥吻了
finally got to hug and kiss for the first time today.
我等不及要让你们见见他了
I can't wait for you to meet him.
他肯定是个如意郎君 凯西
I am sure he is a real catch, Kathy.
我们真为你感到高兴
I-- w-we are so happy for you.
但是你今天犯罪了
But you committed a crime today.
但你们不说 没人知道
But nobody has to know about that.
可惜啊 这事大家都已经知道了[猫出来]Unfortunately, the cat's kind of out of the bag on that already.
猫 猫和老鼠 还记得我们之前
Hey, cat-- cat and mice. Remember earlier when I--
我一直在说猫和老鼠...
I've been saying cat and then mice--
我们得把你抓回去
We have to take you in.
不要 求你们了 别这样
No, please, don't do that.
我恨监狱
I hated prison so much.
如果你们把我送回去
If you guys sent me back there,
我就只能抖出
I'd have to tell everyone
你们是我的同伙
that you were my accomplices in this,
以及我们一起干的坏事了
and... all the other old stuff we did.
但你们一定不希望这样吧
But you don't wanna do that, do you?
好啦 既然事情都解决了
Okay! Now that that's settled,
咱们来试试婚纱吧
let's try on these wedding duds.
泰勒·肖失踪之后
After Taylor Shaw went missing,
我就知道我们一定要远离比尔
I knew I had to get us away from Bill.
我曾想办法带上孩子
I tried to take my children with me.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? - Yeah.
柯特 柯特从没提过这点
Kurt-- Kurt never mentioned that.
他可能已经不记得了
I don't think he remembers.
我花了数周策划逃离
I planned our escape for weeks.
我等着比尔喝醉睡着
I waited for Bill to drink himself to sleep.
然后叫醒孩子
Then I woke up the kids.
然后我们搭便车到了避难所
And then we... hitched a ride to a shelter.
如果你不愿意
We don't-- we don't have
咱们可以不谈这些
to talk about this if you don't want.
我想谈
I want to.
我觉得那天晚上
I guess I-I was still asleep
柯特醒来时 我还在熟睡
when Kurt woke up later that night.
他当时很害怕
He was scared.
他找到了当时值班的人
He found the woman who was in charge,
她让他给父亲打电♥话♥了
so she let him call his dad.
柯特当时不懂你们离开的原因
Kurt didn't understand why you were there.
你该怎么跟一个十岁的孩子说
Well, how do you tell a 10-year-old kid
你觉得他父亲是杀人犯
you think his father is a murderer?
比尔说 如果我要把孩子带走
Bill said that he was going to kill all of us
他就会把我们都杀了
if I even looked like I might take his kids away again.
所以你才会离开 为了保护他们
That's why you left, to protect them.
我对自己发誓 我一定会回来找他们
I swore to myself I would come back for them.
那你怎么没回来
So what stopped you?
一开始是因为比尔
Oh, first it was Bill.
他的恐吓让我害怕
What he said he would do.
而之后 就是我自己的原因了
And then later, it was just... me.
因为我的顾虑 我的软弱
'Cause of my own additions, my weakness.
比尔掩盖了自己的黑暗面
Bill kept his demons on the inside.
而我的黑暗面
But somehow, mine...
却显现出来了
just all got out.
我不想因此而影响孩子们
And I didn't want them around that.
我感觉你对此深有体会
Something tells me you know about that.
受心魔支配
Having demons.
对
Yeah.
说到心魔
Uh, speaking of which...
你这里没有酒什么吧
I don't suppose you have anything that's... stronger.
我们目前还是喝茶吧
Why don't we, uh, stick to tea for now.
我再去冲一壶
I'll put on another pot.
我
I--
我的天哪 太合适了吧
My goodness, this thing fits like a glove.
这是什么颜色 扁桃体色 舌色
What color is this? Tonsil? Tongue?
是狗狗的舌头 放屁垫的颜色
Dog's Tongue. Whoopee Cushion.
凯西怎么这么清楚我的尺寸
How did Kathy get all my sizes so perfectly?
-看看呀 -能别分心吗
- Look at thi-- - Can we focus for a second?
好
Yeah.
我们得想出对策
We have to figure out what to do.
我们必须逮捕她 对吧
We have to arrest her, right?
对
Right.
瑞奇
Oh, Rich.
你看起来太帅了
You look fabulous.
可不是嘛
I do, don't I?
帕特森 你的衣服还需要改一下
Patterson, yours needs a little work.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表