剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey.
你是一个科学家
You're a scientist.
科学是怎么说的
What does the science say?
只有一小部分
Only a fraction of people
暴露在病原体下的人会感染
that are exposed to a pathogen contract it,
也只有一小部分人会出现症状
and only a fraction of them become symptomatic.
好吗
Okay?
很有可能 你明早醒来的时候
And odds are, you're gonna wake up tomorrow morning
会觉得这一切都没发生过
as if none of this ever even happened.
如果不是这样呢
What if I don't?
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
想听笑话吗
Uh, wanna hear a joke?
什么
What?
好吧
Okay, uh,
传统意义上来说不太会讲笑话
not really a joke teller in the traditional sort of--
但我至少会让你笑出来
but I'm gonna get you to at least crack a smile,
或带你去天鹅绒先生餐厅吃一顿牛排大餐
or I'm taking you for a steak dinner at Mr. Velvet.
好吗 我开始讲了
Okay? Um, here we go.
森林里有两个猎人
Um, uh, two hunters in the woods.
其中一个晕倒了
One of them just collapses,
没有生命迹象 眼神也呆滞了
there's no signs of life, eyes glaze over,
另一个人报了警
the other one calls 9-11.
-瑞奇 -就目前情况来看
- Rich. - Mm-kay, that's not really appropriate
讲这个笑话不太合适
given the circumstances. Um...
听听这个 说"敲门敲门"
Check this out. Say "Knock-knock."
劳蕾尔
Laurel? Huh?
就这样 说嘛 说“敲门敲门”
That's it, c'mon. Say "Knock-knock."
敲门敲门
Knock-knock.
谁在外面呀
Who's there?
是的 这不是我最好的笑话
Yeah. Not my best work. Kind of a...
你也只是稍微笑了一下 但你知道吗
an easy laugh there, but you know what?
我们出去之后 我还是会带你去吃一顿
I'm still gonna take you out for a steak dinner
牛排大餐 好吗
when we get out of here, okay?
这只是预防措施
This is just precautionary.
有可能这些只是灰尘而已
Odds are it could all just be dust.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了
What?
长官你好 我是联调局的柯特·威勒
Hey. Sir, Kurt Weller, FBI.
我是联邦法警艾莉·奈特
Allie Knight, U.S. Marshals.
我是美国♥军♥方生化反应部队的贝克上校
Colonel Beck, U.S. Army biological and Chemical Response Unit.
封锁是由地下室实验室触发的
The lockdown was triggered in the basement lab,
这导致了所有地下楼层
which caused an immediate quarantine
都被立刻隔离
of all the below-ground floors.
这些楼层就和大楼其余部分完全隔断了
That's cut them off from the rest of the building.
-气流呢 -完全阻断
- All right, air flow? - Completely restricted.
每个房♥间都被单独隔离
Individual rooms have their own quarantine.
非常好 接下来交给我们吧
All right, good job. We'll take over from here.
这里设置为检查口
Hey, uh, let's make this the mud room.
赛科斯 把所有大门的控制权给我
Sykes, give me control of all doors
然后通过我们的中心使用大楼内的通讯
and let's spoke the building's comms through our hub.
来吧 大家 行动起来
Come on, people, let's move!
-你在担心简吗 -是的
- You're worried about Jane? - Yeah.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
我们得把那个设备装进去
We need to plant that device.
如果我们能让这些人离开这个房♥间
If we could just get these people out of this room.
他们就都暴露在致命的病原体下
They can all be exposed to a deadly pathogen.
然后呢
And?
如果为了救谢培德这些人不得不死
If these people have to die to save Shepherd...
那就去死吧
...Then so be it.
选择在这里工作的人都是牺牲品
No one who chooses to work here is a victim.
-即使是威勒 -特别是威勒
- Even Weller? - Especially Weller.
那么
So...
我们怎么清空这里
how do we clear this place out?
不用我们动手
We don't.
让他来
He does.
你好 劳蕾尔 我是贝克上校
Hi, Laurel. I'm Colonel Beck.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
我会传染给别人的 对吗
I'm contagious, aren't I?
所以 所以
That's why-- that's--
所以你要把我隔离起来
that's why you're sealing me up?
我是第一感染源吗
I'm Patient Zero?
我是病毒携带吗
I'm Typhoid Mary?
《极度恐慌》里的猴子吗
The monkey from "Outbreak"?
-什么 -你知道那只猴子
- What? - Did you know that that monkey
还演了《老友记》里罗斯的宠物马塞尔吗
also played Ross's pet, Marcel, on "Friends"?
真是个多才多艺的灵长类动物
Really versatile primate.
你看过《老友记》吧
You've seen "Friends," Right?
-没有 -什么 你没看过《老友记》
- Mm-mm. - What? You've never seen "Friends"?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
一群二十出头的纽约帅哥靓妹
With the beautiful 20-something New Yorkers
住在很大的公♥寓♥里
with huge apartments
不认识任何有色人种
who don't know any people of color?
-有让你想起什么吗 -没有
- That doesn't ring a bell? - No.
等你出来后 我们得把这件事加到
Okay, we gotta add that to the list of things we do
我们要做的事情清单里去 好吗
when you get out of here, okay?
现在 这位男士会帮助你
Now, this gentleman here is gonna help you.
他会让你明白 他很专业
Uh, he's gonna tell you that you're in good hands
这既是对你的保护
and that, uh, this is as much
也是对我们的保护
for your protection as it is ours.
-对吗 -他说得对
- Isn't that right? - What he said.
这是一支反应血清
This is a reaction serum.
好吗 能减缓病情发作
Okay? It's designed to slow down
给我们争取些时间
your symptoms and buy us some time
搞清楚我们要应对的到底是什么
in order to figure out what we're dealing with.
你允许我给你注射吗
Do I have your permission to inject you?
允许
Yes.
会有小小刺痛
Just a pinch, okay?
好了
There you go.
劳蕾尔·查德威克 女 注射时间下午3点45分
Laurel Chadwick, female, injected at 3:35 p.M.
坚持住 好吗
Hang tight.Okay?
就像被蚊子叮了一下是吧
That was a mosquito bite, right?
-我过去一下 -去吧
- Excuse me just for a second. -Sure.
看来我们还得在这儿再待一阵子
So, uh, looks like we'll be here a while, huh?
那得看那些洋娃娃里有什么了
Well, it depends on what we find in those dolls.
你不认为是出血热吗
You don't think it's hemorrhagic fever?
无国界医生说了...
Doctors Without Borders says that the--
无国界医生只擅长鉴别病患轻重
Doctors Without Borders specializes in triage,
不精通流行病学
not epidemiology. Okay?
不太可能是出血热
Hemorrhagic fever is unlikely,
因为病原体来自于细小的生物孢子
because the pathogen comes from biological spore dust.
所以你认为是炭疽病毒 蓖麻毒还是什么
Okay. So you think it's anthrax? Or ricin? Or...?
我只是 你先停一下
I'm just-- let me stop you there.
我认为对隔离区的人来说
I find it's best for people who are in quarantine
最好不要让他们花时间去想
not to spend too much time thinking about, you know,
他们接触过什么
what they've been exposed to. Okay?
在这种地方
In places like this,
只有一样东西比疾病更可怕
the only thing more dangerous than the disease,
就是人们胡思乱想
is the human mind.
那你穿防护服是为了防这个吗
Says the guy in the hazmat suit.
我只是作为一个专业人士发表看法
Says the professional who deals with this stuff for a living.
说得好
Touché.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
为什么还不放我们走
Why haven't we been cleared yet?
我们离洋娃娃那么远
We're nowhere near the dolls.
我想他们也是安全起见
I'm sure they're just playing it safe.
那些洋娃娃确实经过了这里
I mean, the dolls did pass through here,
但是它们没有碰触任何物品
but it's not like they touched anything.
它们经过这里了吗
They passed through here?
是呀 我亲眼所见
Well, yeah. I saw them myself.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表