剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
银行
里德 是我
Reade, it's me.
塔莎 你在哪里
Tasha, where are you?
我在去苏黎世的路上
I'm on my way to Zurich.
我知道玛德琳把没毁灭的文件放在了哪里
I know where Madeline keeps documents she won't destroy.
这可能是找到她的关键
It could be the key to finding her.
你为什么要一个人去
Why are you going by yourself?
让我派人帮你
Let me send backup.
不 我必须自己去
No, I've got to do this on my own.
上传中断
-搞定了吗 -我已经拿到了存储卡
- Is it done? - I've secured the SD card.
-正要去机场 -萨帕塔呢
- Headed to the airport now. - And Zapata?
她醒来后会觉得头很疼
She's gonna wake up with quite the headache,
不过不会有事
but she'll be fine.
很好 玛德琳会很满意的
Good work. Madeline will be pleased.
你怎么想的 非得一个人去
What were you thinking, going alone?
派一个联调局小组去苏黎世
Sending an FBI team to go to Zurich
很费时间 而且会打草惊蛇
would have taken time and drawn attention.
-我必须迅速行动 -你现在是为我工作
- I had to act fast. - You work for me now.
绝对不能这样不听指挥
This going rogue business isn't gonna fly.
这里不是中情局
This isn't the CIA.
-懂了吗 -明白
- Understood? u202d- Understood.
好了 除了头部受伤 你还有什么收获
Now, what'd you even get besides that gash on your head?
我从玛德琳藏在苏黎世的存储卡上拿到了情报
I got some information off an SD card Madeline stashed in Zurich.
我成功地上传了一部分数据
I was able to upload some of the data
后来遭到了袭击 存储卡也被抢走了
before I was attacked and had it stolen back.
这样我们就能拿到追踪她的线索了
It'll give us the lead we need to track her down.
你最好祈祷数据有用
You'd better hope it does.
不幸的是 塔莎上传的
Unfortunately, Tasha was
只是很小一部分的数据
only able to upload a small amount of data.
非常破碎 而且杂乱无章
It was super fragmented and scrambled.
所以你差点没命 却毫无收获
So you nearly got yourself killed for nothing?
不是毫无收获 帕特森可以破解的 对吧
It's not nothing. Patterson can unscramble it, right?
其实 是帕特森和瑞奇共同破解
Actually, Patterson and Rich will be doing the unscrambling.
自从你去做卧底之后
I mean, since you've been deep cover,
我俩就成为了最佳拍档
we've become quite the dynamic duo.
希尔玛和路易丝 汉索罗和丘巴卡[均为电影人物]Thelma and Louise, Han Solo and Chewbacca.
还有卡希李和霍达 对吧
Ooh, Kathie Lee and Hoda. Huh?
我们会尽力恢复 但是无法保证
We'll see what we can salvage, but I can't make any promises.
好了 搜查玛德琳的进度如何
All right. So, where are we with the search for Madeline.
我们搜了她家和办公室 没发现踪影
We raided her home and office. No sign of her.
你知道她可能在哪里吗 塔莎
Have you got any idea where she could be, Tasha?
我也希望我知道 我想亲手逮捕她
I wish I knew. I want to put the cuffs on her myself.
我们已经拿到了空军一号♥袭击事件的逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant ready for the Air Force One attack.
是啊 还有谋杀罪 布莱克·克劳福德
Yeah, and for the murder charges-- Blake Crawford,
还有克劳福德全球公♥司♥三名董事 基拉·埃文斯
the three HCI Global members, Kira Evans.
我们能找到她 只是需要继续查
We'll find her. We just gotta keep digging.
好 继续搜查吧
All right, let's get back to it.
-我能跟你聊聊吗 -好
- Hey, can we talk to you for a sec? u202d- Yeah.
我们一直在努力破解
So we've been trying to decode the puzzle
谢培德在遗书中留给你的谜题
Shepherd left you in her will.
因为她太不正常了
'Cause she couldn't just
就不能像普通人一样给你留点钱吗
leave you any money, like a regular person.
这就是她的把戏之一
It's just another one of her games.
她希望在她死后你才拿到这个
She wanted you to have this after she died.
也许这是最后一场游戏
Maybe this is the last game.
我们认为这可能是
We're thinking that this could be the key
解密所有纹身的关键
to unlocking all of the tattoos.
也可能是她死了都想折磨我
Or, it's her way of torturing me from beyond the grave.
也许我们这是在浪费时间
Maybe we're just wasting our time with this.
我不认为这是浪费时间
I don't think it's a waste of time.
这就是拼图游戏
It's a literal jigsaw puzzle.
我们需要做的
All we had to do was put
只是把碎片放在正确的位置 然后...
the pieces in their correct place to reveal...
就会出现名为"火星和金星的祭坛"的一座雕塑
An image of a sculpture called The Altar of Mars and Venus.
在罗曼的神话学理论中
In Roman mythology,
火星是罗慕路斯和蕾姆斯的圣父
Mars was the divine father of Romulus and Remus.
罗曼和蕾米 是我和我哥在被谢培德收养时
Roman and Remi, the names my brother and I
自己给自己选的名字
chose for ourselves when Shepherd adopted us.
这幅画背后的信息肯定不止这些
There's got to be more to it than that.
快看 她用针在狼身上扎了很多孔
Hey, look. She used a needle to poke dozens of holes in the wolf.
这应该是某种代码吧
That's got to be some kind of code, right?
好眼力 简 帕特森没有最先发现
Great find, Jane. Patterson is really kicking herself
现在非常懊恼
she didn't see that first.
-我主要关注点在扫描件上 -没关系
- I was working mostly off of the scans. - u202dIt's okay.
不必自责 没关系
You don't have to beat yourself up. It's fine.
不说这个 越快解决这件事
You know what? The sooner we solve this,
就能越快给你做个了断
the faster we can get you to closure.
我们得聊聊塔莎的事
We need to talk about Tasha.
她就是被玛德琳的手下攻击了
She was just attacked by one of Madeline's goons.
中情局还是想要她的命
The CIA, they still want her dead,
-所以她现在很需要我们 -我知道
- so she really needs us right now. - I know that.
你对她有积怨 对现在的情况没好处
You holding a grudge against her doesn't help.
但我总不能一下子就回到以前的样子吧
Well, I can't just flip a switch and go back to the way it was.
我明白 我理解
I get that. All right.
但是她当时是在为中情局工作
But she was doing a job for the CIA
现在她回到了我们身边
and now she's back with us,
要么是我们的人 要么不是
so she's either with us or she's not.
我同意 这是她的选择
I agree. Now, that's up to her.
不 这是双向的 你也需要做选择
No. It goes both ways. See, you gotta decide.
你希望她重新回到这个团队吗
Do you want her back on this team again or not?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - u202dI'm fine.
我经常这样撒谎
As someone who's lied about that a lot,
所以我能看穿你的想法
I know when it's not true.
我习惯性进来放东西
I came in here to put my stuff away out of habit,
但是我发现没有我的储物柜了
but I don't have a locker anymore.
也许我现在不属于这里了
Maybe I just don't belong here now.
不过是储物柜而已
It's, uh... It's a locker.
你还是我们的一员
You're still one of us.
这可不一定 我离开了
You don't know that. I left.
我也很习惯于独自行动
And I got really used to working on my own.
我不确定该如何
I'm not sure how to be a
继续成为团队的一员 或者是否应该这样做
part of this team again or if I should be.
我理解你现在的感受
Well, I know what you're going through.
我之前是蕾米时 做了很多坏事
I did a lot of awful things when I was Remi
直到现在 我还在摸索该如何承担这一切
and I'm still trying to figure out how to live with that,
但如果周围都是在乎你的人 这对你有好处
but it helps to surround yourself with people who care about you.
我不确定我还有多少在乎我的人
I'm not sure how many of those I have left.
这里的人都支持你 包括里德
Everyone here still supports you, even Reade.
他只是因为太在乎你 所以有点受伤
He's just hurt because you matter to him.
给他点时间吧
Just give it time.
在纽约发生了多起炸♥弹♥事故
Multiple bombings in New York.
来吧 我们需要你
Come on. We need you.
有三枚炸♥弹♥在威廉斯堡被引爆
Three bombs just went off in Williamsburg:
两次在住♥宅♥区 一次在车里
Two in brownstones, one in a car,
都发生在一小时内
all in the last hour.
威廉斯堡炸♥弹♥事故导致十二人受伤
三次炸♥弹♥事故导致威廉斯堡桥全面崩溃
为什么听起来如此熟悉
Why does that sound familiar?
因为两年前
Because two years ago, we
我们解决了一件同样开端的案子
solved a case that started the exact same way.
同样的时间 同样的地区 发生了三起炸♥弹♥事故
Three bombs in that same neighborhood the same time of day.
对 但是凶手已经被逮捕 她在监狱里
Yeah, but we caught that bomber. She's in prison.
-看来是模仿者 -有一位匿名人士
- Must be a copycat. - Uh, a person claiming
声称其主导了今天的事故
responsibility for today's attacks
并且在联调局热♥线♥上留了言
just left a message on the FBI tip line.
两年前 联调局的某人
Two years ago, someone at the FBI
诬陷了一名威廉斯堡炸♥弹♥客
framed the Williamsburg Bomber.
今天要算账了 除非那起案件的始作俑者
Today is your reckoning. Until the person responsible
站出来认罪
publicly confesses to this crime,
我会继续引爆♥炸♥弹
I will continue detonating bombs
也会有人继续因此丧命
and people will continue to die.
盲点
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表