剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
把知道实情的人一个个杀掉
to everyone he needs to kill next.
无名氏
她是一切的关键
谋杀工具的定位
The placement murder weapon,
物证的完整丰富
the wealth of physical evidence...
这些犯罪现场
These crime scenes,
简直太过于完美
they're almost... too perfect.
不行 我们不能这样
I can't. We can't.
可以的
We can.
不能在这里 不能再来一次
Not here, not again.
我总是想到你的妻子
I just keep thinking about your wife.
别再提我那冷漠无趣的妻子了
Oh, to hell with my disinterested wife!
别说话
Shh!
也许这个能助兴
Maybe this will help set the mood.
这对有悖伦常的恋人在共饮一杯后紧紧相拥
"The forbidden lovers share a toast before embracing.
他们的身体像两条蛇交缠在一起...
Their bodies intertwining like two snakes in a pit of--"
-天哪 -行了
- Oh, my God. - Okay.
你大概想象得到了
Well, you get the picture.
是的 这个画面并不美好
Yeah, I would like to send it back.
里面写我有一个妻子
Also, it says I have a wife.
首先 如果我结婚了 虽然我肯定不会
Okay, first of all, if I was married, which I never would be,
我会有好几位妻子还有一个丈夫
I would have multiple wives and a husband.
而且什么叫作一个犯罪现场
And what does it even mean for a crime scene
"太过于完美"
to be "Too perfect"?
这些完全没有任何现实依据 听听这个
Speaking of not having any grounding in reality, listen to this.
"瑞奇·多特必愿意抛下自己罪恶的过去"
"Rich DotBiz, willing to put his criminal past behind him
"跟联邦调查局合作"
"And work with the Feds
"并不是为了得到救赎"
"Not out of a desire for redemption,
"而是出于对友情的渴望"
"But out of a desire for friendship.
"真正的友谊"
"True friendship.
"在人生这畸形而隐秘的混乱中"
"Something that's always been lacking
"真正的友谊往往是缺失的"
in the life of this spastic emissary of chaos."
他从哪胡诌出来的这些鬼话
Where does he come up with this crap?!
是啊 哪来的
Yeah, where does he?
跟他常联♥系♥的执法人员了解过之后
Okay, talking to his usual law enforcement contacts,
我明白了书中大部分的内容
I can see how Winston figured out
温斯顿是如何搞清楚的
much of the stuff in this book.
但是对于你没有任何朋友这件事
But the fact that you don't have any friends?
拜托 我有朋友的 好吗
Hey, okay, I have friends, all right?
他们只不过 在加拿大
They're just... in Canada.
而且温斯顿·皮尔是怎么知道
And how the hell does Winston Pear
我把我的大♥师♥珍藏葡萄酒放在哪里的
know where I keep my celebratory reserve?
我明白你的意思 我们来不醉不归
Hmm, I see what you're saying. Let's get drunk.
-我不是这意思 -我们有内鬼
- No. - No, we have a rat.
这书真的那么糟吗
Is the book that bad?
不是 确实很糟
No. Well, yes.
但让我苦恼的不是这个
That's not what's bothering me.
一直在荧光灯下读书
All this reading in this fluorescent light
让我的眼睛很难受
is just killing my eyes.
你还好吗
You okay?
你还想继续吗
Do you wanna keep going?
当然
Yeah, yeah.
看看这罪案现场报告有多少
Check out the size of these forensics reports.
非常深入
It's pretty extensive.
你何时见过如此完整全面的罪案现场报告
When's the last time you saw a forensics report that complete?
从没见过
Uh, never.
就好像犯罪现场取证小组
It's as though every piece of evidence
能找到的所有证据
CSU would expect to find was left
都在它们应该被找到的地方被找到了
right where they would expect to find it.
开膛手肯定是个警♥察♥
The Ripper has to be a cop.
我们这里有人和温斯顿有联♥系♥
Someone in the office was talking to Winston.
什么
What?
细节确实说明了一切
The devil is literally in the details.
抽屉里放了什么 谁隐藏了秘密
What's in the drawers. Who's keeping secrets.
简的偏头痛
Jane's migraines--
等等 他写了泽塔互作蛋白的事吗
Wait, he wrote about my ZIP poisoning?
没有 我想他认为你怀孕了
No, I think he thinks you're pregnant.
或者认为你能通灵
Or psychic.
或者你怀孕了而你的宝宝能通灵
Or pregnant and your baby's gonna be psychic?
温斯顿只可能是从一个与我们
The only way Winston could know this stuff
非常亲密的人那里得知的这一切
is from someone who is in very close proximity to us.
没错
Yeah.
但到底是谁呢
But who?
同学们 请把书翻到第77页
Uh, class, if you would, please turn to page 77 in your textbooks.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-我越界了吗 -"越界"
- Did I step out of bounds? - Step out of bounds?
我认为你刚刚破了这个案子
I think you just broke this whole case wide open.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk to you.
先不急
It can wait.
瑞奇有发现
Rich has got something.
布里安娜有更重要的发现
No, Briana's got something.
难以置信
It's incredible.
这都是你自己想出来的吗
You came up with this on your own?
不 你们已经拿到了所有的线索
No, you guys had most of the pieces,
我只是 把它们拼凑起来
I just... filled in the blanks.
大家都说我是个完美主义者
People say I'm a perfectionist,
总是精益求精
that I dot every "I," cross every "T."
所以每当我发现
It's just that when I see
缺失了一个哪怕是最微小的细节
even the smallest detail missing,
它都会像是一个黑洞吸引着我
it's like a black hole, sucking me in.
我想 其他人都是
I guess that, where everyone else
看到这个世界呈现的样子
sees the world as it is,
而我看到这个世界背后的样子
I see the world as it isn't.
我能看到缺失的东西
I see what's not there.
你当文职人员真是屈才了
Well, you're wasting your talents behind a desk.
你得出外勤
You need to be in the field.
配上枪 戴上警徽
With a gun and a badge.
"欢迎来到核心团队 布里安娜"
"Welcome to the Big Leagues, Briana."
还需要接着念吗
Should I keep reading,
-还是你有什么想告诉我们 -我的天
- or do you have something to tell us? - Oh, my God.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我以为我只是
I thought I was just...
温斯顿·皮尔找我帮他做研究
Winston Pear reached out to me to help him with the research.
我没意识到
I didn't realize...
我惹了多大的祸
How much trouble am I in?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
我当时不知道会引起什么后果
I-- I didn't realize what I was doing.
他刚找我时
When he first reached out,
只是询问一些规则和程序
he was just asking about protocol, procedure.
后来他开始问你们的事情
When he started to ask about you guys,
我以为他不会公开
I thought it was off the record.
他是怎么找到你的
How did he even find you?
我和他的继女一起上大学
I went to college with his stepdaughter.
他刚来找我时
I thought it was weird
我也觉得奇怪为什么偏偏选我
when he reached out to me of all people.
只是能有用武之地的感觉很好
It just felt good to be useful, you know?
他说我在帮忙抓捕一个危险的罪犯
He said that I was helping to catch a dangerous criminal!
我们每天都在这里抓罪犯
We catch criminals here every day.
不 你们每天抓罪犯
No, you catch criminals here every day.
我只是让人签字
I get people to sign things.
你俩保持这样的联♥系♥多久了
How long had you two been talking?
大概一年吧
About a year.
越写到后来
The deeper he got into the book,
他来电的次数越多
the more he'd call.
帕特森有发现了
Patterson's got something.
看看布里安娜是否知道些什么
See if Briana here knows something
能帮我们抓住此人
that'll help us catch this guy.
有突破吗
Break in the case?
在书里 联调局的人专注于
In the book, the FBI was fixated
受害者身上特定的伤口
on specific cuts found on the victims.
所以我们也查了现实世界中的伤口 然后发现
So we looked for cuts in the real world, and we found...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表