剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I know Dotcom and Boston have them.
你们给我画 我给你们密♥码♥
You give me the paintings, I give you the p-word.
-成交 -不行
- Done. - u202dNah.
我需要听见多特康说同意
I'm gonna need to hear Dotcom say it.
我在下面可能会失去信♥号♥♥
I'm probably gonna lose signal down there.
没事 我连接上了大楼网络
It's okay, I'm getting on the building's Wi-Fi.
我们只能等着
All we can do is wait.
安全访问
绝对不行 冰淇淋 我告诉过你
Absolutely not! Ice Cream, I told you
加德纳的画免谈
the Gardner paintings are off the table!
现在情况不同了 我的朋友
Uh, table's been reset, my friend.
你叫甜点叉还是什么
Dessert forks and whatnot.
我都不知道那是什么意思
Okay, I don't even know what that means.
这就是我退出群聊的原因
This is why I left the group chat,
-你个怪人 -瑞奇
- you weirdo! u202d - Rich!
他们正在电梯上
They're on the elevator.
-我们快没时间了 -好吧 好吧
- We're running out of time. - u202dOkay, okay.
你可以关掉扬声器吗
Can you take me off the speaker, please?
怎么了
What?
画没在我这
I don't have the paintings.
波士顿一直留着呢
Boston was keeping them
他把它们当成自♥由♥出狱卡
as a kind of get outta jail free card,
但显然他没有自♥由♥出狱
but obviously he didn't get out of jail free,
所以画肯定不见了
so they're definitely gone.
好的 没有问题 伙计 会好起来的
All right, it's all good, man. It's gonna be great.
我要把扬声器再打开了
I'm gonna put you back on speaker.
什么 别啊 我不是这个...
What? No, that's not what I--
好吧 冰激凌 你真是能讨价还价
Okay, Ice Cream, you drive a hard bargain,
但咱俩谈成了
but you got yourself a deal.
你会爱上维梅尔的作品的
You're gonna love the Vermeer.
你还真是让我担心了一阵子呢 朋友
Had me worried there, friend.
祝福 保佑
Bless, bless!
我们得庆祝庆祝
This calls for a celebration.
但是很明显
Oh, uh, but obviously,
如果多特康食言
if Dotcom reneges on the deal,
我就会杀了你们所有人
I'll have you all killed.
好极了
u202dYes!
最强组合
Dream team!
那密♥码♥呢
How 'bout that password?
萨帕塔
-拿到了 -很好
- Got it. - u202dExcellent.
安全
Clear.
-你需要多长时间 -不用太久
- How long do you need? - Not long.
我进入了电力系统
I'm into the power grid.
我只需要改变能量流的方向
I just need to redirect the energy flow
然后平衡变电站
and balance the substations.
-怎么了 -赶快住手
- What? - u202dStop what you're doing right now!
为什么 我都快完事了
Why? I'm almost done.
不管你在做什么 都是在雪上加霜
Whatever you are doing, you're making it worse.
伦敦刚刚电力故障了 巴黎也是
London just went dark. Paris too!
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我键入的所有内容
Everything that I've typed
都应该能阻止这场袭击
should have stopped this attack.
-除非... -除非什么
- Unless... - u202dWhat?
除非凯西用宏键操纵了系统
Kathy rigged the system with macro keys.
宏键是什么 帕特森
What's a macro key, Patterson?
它可以一键记录和保存一系列命令
A series of commands can be recorded and saved
然后按一下按钮就可以实施命令了
onto one key and then deployed with the push of a button.
-这正是凯西的作风 -貌似...
- It's classic Kathy! - So, it looks like
我们把这件事变成了全球危机吗
we turned this into a global crisis?
而且监控摄像都录下来了
And we've done all of it on camera.
我正在重置系统
Okay, I'm resetting the system.
一旦我删除了宏键
Once I erase the macro keys,
撤销了攻击 我们就可以离开这
and undo the attack, we can get outta here.
发现大笔资金汇出
-这就奇怪了 -什么奇怪
- That's weird. u202d - What's weird?
所有的钱都被挪动了
All the money's getting moved around.
什么钱
What money?
我运进赎金账户作为诱饵的钱
The money that I dribbled into the ransom account as bait.
不 维茨告诉过你不要那样做 瑞奇
No! Weitz told you not to do that, Rich!
可真是抱歉 难道现在
Oh, I'm sorry. Are we all doing
我们开始对维茨言听计从了吗
whatever Weitz says now?
等等 这是件好事
Wait a second. This is good.
我可以通过加密交易追踪比特币
I can follow the bitcoin through crypto exchanges
把赎金与凯西联♥系♥到一起
and link the ransom directly back to Kathy.
这样我们能为自己正名了
That's how we clear our names.
已汇入柯特·威勒账户
已汇入无名氏账户
已汇入埃德加·里德账户
已汇入萨帕塔账户
已汇入帕特森账户
已汇入瑞奇·多特康账户
算了 当我没说
Oh, no, never mind.
这笔钱刚刚转到新英格兰国家银行
The money just landed at New England National Bank.
而且是转到了我们的个人账户中
In personal accounts owned by us.
-什么 -这怎么可能
- Wha-- u202d- How is that possible?
凯西一定是在入侵银行时开通了账户
Kathy must have opened the accounts when she hacked the bank.
你知道这有多糟吗
Do you know how bad this looks?
我当然知道这有多糟
Yes, I know how bad this looks!
雷克雅维克警方被派往珍珠楼
这一会儿情况更糟了
And it's looking worse by the second.
冰岛的警♥察♥快到你们那了
Iceland's finest are almost on you.
你们得离开那里
You gotta get out of there!
电力故障仍在蔓延
The blackout is still spreading.
等我阻止了这场袭击我才能走
I-I can't leave until I stop this attack.
现在不是逞英雄的时候
Now is not the time to be a hero!
你能闭嘴吗 让我做完
Hey, can you shut up so I can finish this?
行吧 行吧 你继续
Okay, fine, go ahead.
没关系的 帕特森 你能行
It's all right, Patterson. You got this.
-完成了 -好了 我们走
- Done! - u202dOkay, let's go!
看到没 我说什么来着
Hey, see? What did I tell you?
我的小组正在努力阻止恐怖袭击
My team is trying to stop the terrorist attack.
先别鼓掌了 他们只是熄灭了自己点燃的火
Let's not applaud them for lighting a fire just to put it out.
听着 我知道情况看起来很糟糕
Okay, look, I know this looks bad,
但是 你知道
but, you know,
如果我们两个能私下谈谈的话
if you and I could have a private conversation--
我们刚刚发现了他们的新英格兰国家银行账户
We just found their New England National account.
看来他们导致电力故障的报酬还挺高
Looks like they were paid very well to cause this blackout.
你的探员们都完了 他们完了
Your agents are done. They're done.
如果我是你 我会把握机会 远离是非
And if I were you, I would take this opportunity to distance yourself.
站在历史正确的一端
Be on the right side of history.
像你一样吗
You mean like you?
我们有理由相信
u202dWe have reason to believe
瑞奇·多特康还在楼里
Rich Dotcom is still in the building.
我不会放过你的
You're never gonna get away with this.
听起来好戏要上演了
Ooh! Sounds like we're playin' cards up now.
-就在这呢 -你真可爱
- Here we go. - u202dI think it's very cute
一直在找纳什帮你
how you keep looking to Nash for help.
你真以为他是凭本事
Do you think he became
当上国家情报局局长的吗
the Director of National Intelligence on merit?
纳什是你的人 那又怎样
So you own Nash. So what?
-我可以越级 -但你不会
- I can go over his head. - But you won't.
因为我也抓到了你的把柄
Because I own you, too.
你以为你可以用无人机来解决你的问题
You thought you could use a drone to solve your problems.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
听起来你曾使用秘密无人机程序
Well, it sounds like you used a secret drone program
杀死了一名美国平民
to kill an American civilian
目的是掩盖你伪造证据的事实
in order to cover up the fact you falsified evidence.
我什么都没承认
I admit to nothing.
但听起来确实不太好 不是吗
But it just sounds bad, doesn't it?
你也应该好好研究一下这种干♥扰♥器♥
You should look into one of these scramblers.
虽然它们很贵
They're expensive,
但内心的平静是无价的
but the peace of mind is... priceless.
瑞奇·多特康
警♥察♥就快到了 快逃
警♥察♥快到了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表