剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
U盘文件传输进度
但她怎么能把孩子从我身边带走
But how she could take my child away from me...
你现在有了第二次了解你孩子的机会
You're gonna get a second chance to know your kid again.
很多人都没有这种机会
Most people don't get that.
你为什么要这些文件 因为钱吗
Why do you want these files? Money?
家庭
Family.
我想你能理解
Something I know you understand.
你还在这
You're still here?
不是你老板求我留下的吗
I'm pretty sure your boss begged me to stay.
好像是因为比你能力更强吧
Something about being better than you?
我肯定他只是出于礼貌
I'm sure he was just being polite.
或他想找个更厉害的手下
Or he's in the market for an upgrade.
似乎他的现任"前罪犯现顾问"
Sounds like his current felon-turned-consultant
-有些表现不佳 -这真是太好了
- is underperforming. - Oh, bravo.
-你用这台电脑在干什么 -什么事这么急
- What are you doing on this computer? - Hey, so what's so urgent?
我的人刚发现
My guys just picked up chatter
我们一直在监视的
that members of a Russian hit squad
一支俄♥罗♥斯♥突击小队出动了
we've been monitoring just got activated in New York.
与鲍里斯或俄♥国♥国安局有关吗
Any connections to Boris or the FSB?
至少两名成员是鲍里斯的同伙
At least two of them are known associates of Boris.
这时机不可能是巧合 简和帕特森暴露了
This timing isn't a coincidence. Jane and Patterson have been made.
都怪你们 我说过要跟踪她们
This is on both of you. I said that we should follow 'em.
可结果没有
We didn't.
-现在不知道她们在哪了 -这是战术决策
- Now we don't know where they are. - It was a tactical decision.
等等 大伙 大伙 别吵了
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa! Boys, boys, boys, please!
你们说得都有理 但如果我们集中精力
Valid points all around, but if we could focus up,
我想我知道如何找到她们
I think I know how to find them.
我们认为这个俄♥罗♥斯♥突击小队
Now, this Russian hit squad
是冲着简和帕特森的所在地去 对吧
is presumably en route to Jane and Patterson, right?
-是的 -如果我们可以拦截他们电♥话♥
- Yeah. - u202dOkay, so if we can intercept their phones,
我们就能知道他们要去哪里
we can figure out where they're going.
-你可以做到吗 -如果他不行 我可以
- You can do that? - If he can't, I can.
有个钓鱼应用叫做"找到我"
There's a phishing app called FindMyMark.
这也太容易出故障了 再说了 那都老掉牙了
It's way too glitchy. Plus, it's so 2016.
"黑客搜寻"是最先进最好的方式
FindMyPhish is brand-new. It's the best.
它的工作原理是什么
How exactly does it work?
我们给那群人的手♥机♥发条短♥信♥
We send a text to one of the goon's phones.
好吧 如果我们知道他们的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, so if we know their number,
为什么不能直接追踪
why don't we just track it?
然后我们就能找到帕特森和简
We find Patterson and Jane!
而且 从统计学上看
Also, statistically speaking,
可能会有一场恶战
there's probably gonna be a shootout or a fistfight.
不管了 开始吧 我们必须要在
Whatever. Just do it, 'cause we need to find them
俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手组织之前找到他们 行动吧
before this Russian hit squad does. Let's move.
比赛开始
Race ya.
我们刚才收到B小队传来的消息
We just got word from Beta Team.
他们在途中拦截了鲍里斯的手下
They intercepted Boris's goons en route.
我们知道简和帕特森在哪了
We know where Jane and Patterson are.
U盘文件传输进度 65%
快传完了 我的家人在哪
Almost there. Where's my family?
等下载完成之后我再告诉你
Not until the download's complete.
联调局的人来了 他们怎么找到我们的
The FBI is here! How did they track us?
我不知道
I don't know.
U盘文件传输进度 72%
USB设备已移除 请重新插入目标设备
你骗了我
You set me up!
你是不是在我家人这件事上也撒谎了
Were you lying about my family, too?
把枪放下 我说的是真的
Put the gun down. I'm telling the truth.
现在就告诉我他们在哪
Then tell me where they are right now
不然你就死定了
or you're a dead woman!
你先把枪放下 我再跟你说
Put the gun down and we'll talk.
你没机会再发号♥施令了
You're not calling the shots anymore.
告诉我我的家人在哪 不然我就杀了你
Tell me where my family is or I will kill you!
把U盘插回去
Put the USB back into the drive
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
and I'll tell you everything you need to know.
你现在杀了我
You kill me now,
你就永远不能知道你家人的下落了
you'll never know where your family is.
好了 机房♥
Okay, the server room
应该就在走廊的尽头
should be at the end of this corridor.
如果你的团队发现
Your team finds out that you've been
你正在查找这些黑狱的信息
looking for those black site files,
你的麻烦不比我的少 对吧
you're gonna be in as much trouble as I am, aren't you?
我只知道还有十五秒钟
All I know is you got about 15 seconds
联调局的人就要冲进来了
before the FBI busts through the door,
然后你就再也见不到你的家人了
and then you'll never see your family again.
我可以帮你逃出去
I can get you out of this.
绑♥架♥我做人♥质♥ 演得真一点
Hold me hostage. Make it look real.
我丈夫是联调局的人 他会第一个冲进来
My husband's FBI. He'll be first through the door.
如果我挡在你面前的话 他就不会开枪
He won't shoot if I'm in front of you.
-然后呢 -我们做笔交易
- And then what? - u202dMake a deal.
你手上有他们想要的情报
You've got all the intel they want.
你不要把我们之间的事情说出去
And you keep our little side deal a secret.
只有这样你才能逃出去
This is the only way you're gonna get out of this.
把U盘给我
Now give me the USB.
你先把枪放下
Throw down the gun first.
联调局 放下武器 放开她
FBI! Drop your weapon and let her go!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
放开她 放下武器
Let her go and drop your weapon slowly.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
解药不管用
The pill didn't work.
我 我也刚醒过来
I-- I woke up a few moments ago.
鲍里斯起了疑心 他掏出了枪
Boris got suspicious. He drew his gun.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
你不应该单独行动
You shouldn't be out here alone.
从现在开始我不会再离开你了 我保证
I'm gonna be with you from now on, I promise.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
原来在这啊 你也是扭转了大局的人
Hey, there he is! That's how you save the day!
你现在要回安全屋了吗
Are you going back to your safe house now?
是的
u202dYeah, yeah.
我想跟你道个别
I just wanted to say bye.
还要跟你道歉 对不起我那么...
And apologize for being a little...
粗鲁 争强好胜 还是背后伤人
Rude? Competitive? Back-stabby?
五十步笑百步就没意思了吧 抱歉
Pot, kettle, black much? Sorry.
没事 我知道这是你的地盘
That's okay. I know this is your turf
你不想让其他人获得关注
and you don't like it if anyone else gets any attention, so...
拜托 我是在向你道歉
Okay, I'm trying to apologize here.
你能不能像个正常人一样接受我的道歉 求求了
Could you accept it like a normal person, please?
好吧
I deserve that.
或许我应该谢谢你
And I guess I should thank you for not ratting me out
没有把我入侵电脑才能
about the whole breaking house arrest
实施抓捕的事情说出去
by hacking into the Internet thing.
-黑客的信条嘛 -黑客的信条
- Hacker code, right? u202d- Hacker code.
我只是有点小纠结
I mean, I just got a little nuts there,
因为我以为你是来抢我的饭碗的
'cause I thought you were gunning for my job,
但是这么想很可笑
but that's ridiculous, you know.
不不不 我就是来抢你饭碗的
Oh, no, no, no, I-- I am 100% gunning for your job.
我也觉得我做到了
Kinda think I'm gonna get it, too.
如果我说我没帮你打掩护
Hey, what if I say screw the hacker code
所有人都知道你在安全屋上网了呢
and everybody finds out that you've been online from the safe house?
你是想跟我玩什么
Uh, you want to get into a game
"谁的把柄最多"的游戏吗
of "who knows what about who" with me?
好好享受你作为顾问的最后几天时光吧
Enjoy your last couple of days as a consultant.
帕特森教我的
I learned that from Patterson.
再见啦 亲爱的
See you, sweetie.
鲍里斯U盘里的残存信息没有帮上什么忙
Boris didn't do us any favors with that partial USB download.
我们可以把这些信息修复吗
Think we can recover the rest?
我们要发挥创造力
Well, we'll have to get creative.
联调局没收了他所有的服务器
The FBI seized all of his servers
上面还有黑狱情报的其他信息
with the rest of the black site intel on it.
我们只需要找到一个可以获取信息的黑客
We just need to find a hacker who can retrieve it.
好的 记得找一个道德观念灵活一点的
Right, one with flexible moral boundaries.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表