剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Maybe the killer took some out.
现在 基于在最后一章节
Now, based on the slight
字体细微的差别
typeface differences in the final chapter,
显然 温斯顿换成一台IBM电动打字机
it's clear that Winston switched to an IBM Selectric.
我管它叫纳苏警方 他们说电动打字机
I already called Nassau PD, they said a Selectric
是在犯罪现场发现的
was found at the scene of the crime.
我跟他们说不要碰
I told them not to touch it,
我这就准备过去拿
that I'd be right up there to get it.
只要你们同意我开车过去
As long as you guys are cool with me driving up there.
好的 但你不能一个人去
Fine, but you can't go alone.
我需要挑选同去的伙伴吗
Do I get to pick my away team?
-我想 -我跟他一起去
- I'll - I'll go with him.
-你确定吗 -是的
-You sure? - Yeah.
我现在需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 沐沐一下阳光
I could use some fresh air and sunlight right about now.
太好了 车钥匙呢
All right! Keys?
小心
Be careful.
-副驾驶 我来开 -好的
- Shotgun. Driving. - Okay. Just...
你不好奇是谁救了你吗
Aren't you curious on who just saved your life?
你是多米尼克·马斯特斯 安全顾问
You're Dominic Masters, security consultant,
是玛德琳接管克劳福德全球公♥司♥以后第一个雇佣的人
and Madeline's first hire after she took over HCI Global.
你在二十多年里都在为石油公♥司♥工作
You've spent the better part of two decades working for oil companies,
在全世界的敌对区域内 为他们开辟业务
setting up their operations in hostile regions around the world.
但我觉得你并不是那种
But I got the picture you weren't the kind of guy
亲手干"脏活儿"的人
who liked getting his hands dirty.
我的手看起来很"脏"吗
My hands look dirty to you?
你跟踪了我多久
So how long were you tailing me?
玛德琳今天才派我来的
Madeline just sent me here today.
真的吗
Really?
今天才派来吗
Just today, huh?
我被中情局抓走时
You just so happened to be there
你刚巧在这里
when I got nabbed by the CIA?
是的
Yeah.
实际上 她担心的是贩毒集团
Actually it was the cartel she was worried about.
你很幸运 我正好在那儿
You're lucky I was there.
现在让我们把你安全送回美国
Now let's get you safely back to the States.
不 不
No. No!
我必须回去见德·托罗
I have to get back for that meeting with Del Toro.
不行
Not gonna happen.
你已经错过了和德·托罗的会面时间
You missed your meet with Del Toro,
而他那种人不会傻等
and guys like that don't wait around.
玛德琳要雇佣他 他也许会等一下
For what Madeline's offering his boss, he might.
只要有一丝希望显示他会等待
And if there's any chance he's still there,
我都得去
I have to take it.
如果我两手空空
We both know what'll happen
回去见玛德琳 我们都清楚下场会怎样
if I show up to Madeline empty-handed.
对 我知道 所以我才得把你带回去
Yeah, I do. Which is why I need to bring you back.
不管你跟不跟过来 我都要回去
I'm going back with or without you.
你可以两手空空去交差
So you can show up with nothing,
也可以把我以及德·托罗一起带回去
or you can show up with me and Del Toro.
好吧
Fine.
我们去见完他 就回去
One stop before the airport.
隼首
什么是隼首
What is Falcon Head?
萨维特童年时代的家
Savitt's childhood home.
这是温斯顿把萨维特作为主要嫌疑人的
It was a major clue that Winston was zeroing in
重要线索
on Savitt as his prime suspect.
但我们已经把他排除了
But we already ruled him out,
除非他有个邪恶的双胞胎
so unless he's got an evil twin...
-可以调出35名嫌疑人的名单吗 -能
- Can you pull up the persons-of-interest list on all 35 murders? - Yeah.
一个超级长的嫌疑人名单
One... super long persons of interest list.
更像是男性嫌疑人名单
Hmm, more like men of interest list.
上面没有女人
There's no women on it.
统计上 85%的连环杀人犯是
Well, statistically, 85% of serial killers are...
我的天
Oh, my God.
-布里安娜 你是个天才 -是吗
- Briana, you're a genius. - I am?
如果温斯顿被统计数据蒙蔽了呢
What if Winston was so blinded by the stats,
更别说他自身带有的无意识偏见了
not to mention his own unconscious bias,
这使他遗漏了一个嫌疑犯
that he missed a suspect?
一个与杰拉德同处一地
Someone who shared geography with Gerald,
跟他相识的人也有交集
who crossed paths with the same people he crossed paths with.
一个在隼首待过很长时间的人
Someone who spent a lot of time at Falcon Head.
我以为关于邪恶双胞胎的事
I thought you were just kidding
你只是在开玩笑
about the whole evil twin thing.
是开玩笑 但是杰拉德有个继妹
I was. But Gerald has a stepsister.
艾丽丝·布里克玛雅
Iris Bricklemyer.
孩童时期和杰拉德生活过半年
As a kid, she lived with Gerald for half the year.
他们成年后 做了很长时间的室友
They were roommates for a chunk of their adulthood.
她也是警♥察♥
She's a cop, too.
旧金山警♥察♥局的辅警
Auxiliary officer, SFPD.
她的正职跟医学相关吧
Please tell me her day job was in medicine.
不是 但她倒是干这事
Uh, no, but she did do this.
很可爱
That's cute.
嗯 有点吓人那种
Yeah, in a horrifying kinda way.
其实这比看上去更难完成
Yeah, and it's much harder than it looks.
制♥作♥这些模型
Making these dioramas requires
需要笔刀和手术般的精准度
a hobby knife and surgical precision.
笔刀很像手术刀
Hobby knife's a lot like a scalpel.
没错
Exactly.
难怪这些犯罪看上去像是精心编排
No wonder these crimes look staged.
死者的姿势是被摆好的
The victims were posed.
她是在创作艺术
She was making art.
创作出现实生活版的立体模型
Life-sized versions of her dioramas.
这次再不容有失了
We can't afford to be wrong again.
你能查出她有没有跟她哥旅行过吗
Can you check to see if she ever traveled with her brother?
你还好吗
You okay?
难说 我的视力...
I-- I don't know. My vision's getting all...
你的视力怎么了
Your vision's all what?
瑞奇 我看不见了
Rich... I can't see.
什么 我们该去医院吗
What? Should we go to the hospital?
我们是该去医院吧
We should go to the hospital, right?
不不 我们都到这儿了
No, no, no. We're already here.
-先拿到打字机色带再说 -确定吗
- Just get the typewriter ribbon first. - Really?
是的 你想折回长岛去吗
Yeah, you want to come all the way back out to Long Island?
好吧 有道理 我快去快回
Okay, you make a valid point. I'll be quick.
艾丽丝从没跟她哥旅行过
Iris never traveled with her brother,
所以他有不在场证明 但她没有
which means his alibis are not hers.
看看这个
And look at this.
这些都是在孩提时代
All those times the police were called
因虐待动物 警♥察♥被叫去杰拉德家的时间记录
to Gerald's house as a kid for animal abuse.
都是艾丽丝去杰拉德家的日期
They match the custody schedule his parents had for Iris.
杰拉德在袒护他的继妹
Gerald was covering for his stepsister.
把新嫌疑人的照片发给简和瑞奇
Send that photo to Jane and Rich of our new prime suspect.
正在发送
Yep, sending it now.
等一下
Whoa, wait a second.
简的生命体征飙升了
Jane's vitals just spiked.
飙升是什么意思
What do you mean, "Spiked"?
她有危险
She's in distress.
简 你没事吧
Jane, you okay?
不 有事 她失明了
No, she's not. She's blind.
你刚发送的照片上的女人
And that woman you just sent us a picture of?
我还确定她带走了简
I'm pretty sure she just took her.
温斯顿认为我哥是凶手
Winston thought my brother was the killer?
杰拉
Geri?
温斯顿完全不知道我的真正身份
So Winston had no clue who I am,
这意味着 你死了 就没人会知道了
which means once you're dead, no one will.
你杀了我 整个联调局都会追击你
You kill me, the entire FBI will be looking for you.
放马过来吧
Let them try!
为了我策划的一切 这都值了
What I've got planned, it'll be worth it.
为什么这么做
Why?
那些受害者怎么得罪你了
What did all those victims do to you?
他们不是受害者 而是作品对象
They're not victims. They're subjects.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表