剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Whatever gets us the password and out the door,
那就是答案
that's the answer.
其实我觉得这才是答案
Actually, I think this is.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你说要利用他所珍视的
You said to use what's important to him.
你看起来对他非常重要
You seem pretty important.
如果你不想你女朋友的脑袋开花
If you don't want your girlfriend's brains on you,
告诉我密♥码♥
you'll give me that code.
你们不在的时候
Hey, so while you were gone,
我们搜查了买♥♥进瑞奇生态骗局的所有人
we I.D.'d everyone who bought into Rich's eco scam.
这是丹尼尔·卡佐维奇
And this is Daniel Katzovich.
卡佐维奇是你的客户
Katzovich was a client of yours?
他那时还不是个坏人
He was not a bad dude at the time.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
他是生态解放运动的牵头人
He's the head of ELM, the Eco Liberation Movement.
他们炸了普洛威顿斯造纸厂
They bombed Providence Paper Mill,
造成了四十名工人死亡
killing 40 union workers,
烧了波立维燃油厂 十二人死亡
torched Polivy Heating Oil, another 12 dead.
他们所有的袭击只有一个目的
All their attacks have one aim--
干掉那些破坏地球的人
destroy those who destroy the Earth.
丹尼尔干了这些
How is Daniel still at large
为什么还逍遥法外
if he's responsible for attacks like these?
没有直接证据表明是他做的
Nothing ties to him directly.
你不仅激发了一个犯人 瑞奇
You didn't just inspire one guy, Rich.
你激发了一个恐怖组织
You inspired an entire terrorist group.
不 是我的算法干的
No, my algorithm did.
我的算法激发了一个恐怖组织
My algorithm inspired a terrorist group.
抱歉 听上去没什么区别
That doesn't sound any better, I'm sorry.
丹尼尔肯定用了瑞奇的宣言
Daniel must have taken Rich's manifesto
作为生态解放组织的基本教义
and used it as the foundational doctrine for ELM.
他让人感觉有点太入迷了
He always seemed a little too into it, you know?
他是我少数几个我当面见过的客户
He was one of the only clients I actually met with in person.
他很相信我
He bought so many credits,
我还带他去吃素食餐厅
I took him out to this vegan restaurant.
-不重要 -没错
- Not important. u202d- Fair enough.
数据匹配成功
这是什么
What is it?
卢瑟杀了米勒博士以后
After Luther killed Dr. Miller...
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
我写了一个程序来搜索她的电子邮件
I wrote a program to sort through her e-mails,
我想退出
我的任务已经完成了
想查明她的动机
hoping to ascertain motive.
进货完成
米勒博士是生态解放运动的一员
Dr. Miller was a member of ELM.
卢瑟为什么杀自己人
Why would Luther kill one of his own?
看起来她想退出
Looks like she wanted out.
为什么 是有新的袭击吗
Why? Another attack or... ?
她在储备白磷
She was stockpiling white phosphorous.
白磷起火没法被扑灭
White phosphorus starts fires which can't be put out.
因其过于致命而在战争中被禁用
It's so deadly it's banned in war.
她屯了有几个月了
She was hoarding the stuff for months,
但是两周前 生态解放组织抓到她储存白磷
but two weeks ago ELM seized her stash.
所以卢瑟负责清理门户
So Luther was the clean-up guy.
确保她不会泄密
Made sure she didn't talk.
"纽约深陷苦难"
"New York is a scourge..."
"今日让寄生虫偿债"
"Today the parasites burn..."
生态解放组织会在纽约的某个地方
ELM is going to deploy that white phosphorous
起用这些白磷
somewhere in New York.
就在今天
Today.
我从五开始倒数
I'm gonna count down from five.
五
Five...
-四 -里德 求你了
- Four... - u202dReade, please.
怎么着 我现在应该救你了
Oh, what, I'm supposed to save you now?
我甚至都不了解你
I don't even know you.
-三 -她是认真的
- Three... u202d- She's serious.
-二 -好了 停下
- Two... u202d- All right, stop!
别杀她 我给你密♥码♥
Okay, don't kill her. I'll give you what you want.
我承认错误
I stand corrected.
你还是有用的
You were useful after all.
卡佐维奇在长岛有片几十亩的地
Katzovich has a multi-acre compound in Long Island.
那就突袭那个地方
So we storm the place.
抓他来接受审问
We'll bring him in for questioning.
不行 如果白磷不在那里
No, I mean, if the white phosphorus isn't at the compound,
突袭可能会引起他们发动袭击
then a raid could trigger an attack.
你有更好的主意吗
So you got a better idea?
显然这些人仍然深爱着我
Well, I'm apparently still beloved to these folks.
如果我能帮你们进去呢
What if I was your ticket inside?
-什么 -这主意还不赖
- What? - That's not the worst idea.
那好吧 我们去当卧底
Okay then, we're going undercover.
我和基顿留在车上
I'll stay in the truck with Keaton.
带我去见我的人♥民♥
Bring me to my people.
跟你说了别打扰我
I told you not to disturb me.
杰克逊·芬伍德来了
Jackson Fernwood is here.
杰克逊 难以置信
Jackson, I can't believe it.
-已经有... -好几年了
- It's been... u202d- Years.
我的天 你气色真好
My goodness, you look good.
来拥抱一下 丹丹
Come to me, Dan-Dan.
这位是
And you are? u202d
这是温德尔
This is Wendell.
温德尔 他的助理
Wendell, his assistant.
准确地说是仆人
Well, more of a servant, really.
但我们谁又不是盖亚母亲的仆人呢
But who among us is not a servant to Mother Gaia?
别太过了 瑞奇
Don't push it, Rich.
你还在继续你的环保工作吗
So you've continued your environmental work?
上一次得到你的消息还是...
We haven't heard from you in quite some...
继续
Continued?
不 亲爱的
No, my dear.
我已经上了一个台阶了
I've increased it.
你消失时 我们联♥系♥过你 不过...
When you disappeared, we reached out, but...
一直没有回音
we never heard back.
说你不用手♥机♥了
Say you got rid of your phone.
我不得不停止使用"智能手♥机♥"
I had to abandon my "smartphone."
我不需要照片墙告诉我去哪找自♥由♥交易的咖啡
I don't need Instagram telling me where to find my free-trade coffee.
你的电子邮件呢
And your e-mail?
是的 还有慢吞吞的邮件
Yes, and snail mail.
别让我开始抱怨美国邮局
Don't get me started on the USPS
和猖獗的纸张浪费
and the rampant waste of paper.
别激动
Easy.
我们以为你已经不再热爱这项事业
We assumed you'd lost devotion to the cause.
不不
No, no.
恰恰相反
Opposite, opposite.
是时候证明你的诚意了 告诉他们你...
Time to prove your bona fides. Tell them you're--
我一直在主动出击
I've been on the offense,
做一些大举动
making some big moves.
-比如说 -火
- Like? - u202dFires.
你得说得再具体一些
You're gonna have to be more specific.
放火
Starting fires.
好 说北加州那场
All right, site the Northern California fires
烧毁了大♥片♥房♥屋的大火
that burned down the tract homes.
大火席卷北加州
他们一直没有查明是如何起火的
They never figured out how it got started.
比方说 北加州那场
For example, the ones in NorCal.
是我们干的
We were responsible for that one.
既然没有我们也顺风顺水 干嘛还回来呢
Why come back now if you're doing so well without us?
我谦卑地回来帮忙了
Well, humbly I've returned to help.
柯特 夸大他的自尊心 他是个自恋狂
Kurt, pad his ego. He's a narcissist.
还要学习
And to learn.
杰克逊一直把你挂在嘴边 丹尼尔
Jackson hasn't stopped talking about you, Daniel, and...
你在生态解放运动取得了很大成就
what we've done is-- is nothing
与之相比我们所做的都不算什么
compared to what you've achieved with ELM.
我不认为那些"不算什么" 温德尔
I wouldn't say "nothing," Wendell.
我认为是这样的
I would.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表