剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
斯通和迈尔斯
Stone and Myers.
其他单位正在路上 马上就到了
Other unit is on the way. They'll be here soon.
-行动代码 -海风
- Code word? - u202dSeabreeze.
你们可以进去了
You're clear.
看到他了吗
Any sign of him?
还没有
Uh, no. Not yet.
联调局探员守在你庄园的周围
We have your property surrounded with FBI teams.
我们还调来了一组警队 另一组人正在路上
We even have a police unit. Another one on the way.
所以我们可以不用离开
So we might not have to leave.
我们还是希望您能离开 越快越好
We'd prefer it if you did, the sooner the better.
我马上收拾好了
I'm almost done.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
这是什么声音
What's that noise?
是恐龙猎手
Oh, that's the dinosaur hunter.
什么
The what?
妈妈 我能带上我的货车吗
Mom, can I bring my truck?
可以呀
Yes, you can.
但是听着 你要先收拾好你的东西 好吗
But listen, you have to finish packing first, okay?
你父亲呢
Where's your father?
埃米特 你不能就这样跑掉
Emmett, you can't run off like that.
没事的 先生
It's okay, sir.
这个送给你
This is for you.
谢谢 小家伙
Thanks, little man.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
我不敢相信这种事竟然发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
我八个月前退休的
I retired eight months ago
就为了好好休息一下 为了能和家人在一起
so that I could finally relax and spend time with my family.
风波马上就结束了 女士
This'll be over soon, ma'am.
我在空军的时候
Yeah, that's what I kept telling myself
也是这么告诉自己的
when I was in the Air Force.
"战争马上就要结束了"
"This war will soon be over."
但是战争还在继续
And yet here we are still.
我很确定这只是一次独♥立♥事件
I'm pretty sure this is an isolated incident.
每月一次 有人告诉我
I get briefed once a month
我生命中存在的潜在威胁
on all the potential threats on my life.
那个空袭甚至不是一次高级别的事件
This wasn't even deemed a high priority.
是的
Yeah.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有的
Yeah, I do.
我有一个女儿
I've got a daughter.
一次一次追捕坏人
Well, from one bad-guy hunter to another,
记得一有机会就要拥抱你的女儿
hug your daughter every chance you get,
因为追捕永远没有尽头
because it never ends.
当那时候到来时
And if and when it does,
结局可能不是你所希望的
it might not be how you want it to.
明白
Yes, ma'am.
警官 表明身份
Officers, identify yourselves.
警官
Officers?
布朗森和加尼
Uh, Bronson and Garney.
行动代码 海风
Code word-- seabreeze.
收到 没问题了
Copy. You're clear.
求你了...
u202dWill you please...
打包好了
All packed.
好
Okay...
我去找你的丈夫和孩子
Well, I'll go find your son and your husband.
然后我们就离开这里
Then we'll get out of here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
警官 外面有情况吗
Officers, any movement outside?
雪莉 到这来
Sheryl, just come here.
好吗
Okay?
简 塔莎 报告你们的位置
Jane? Tasha? What's your 20?
一楼南侧
South side of the first floor.
有探员伤亡 帕维尔在屋里
Agent down. Pavel's in the house.
休斯探员
Agent Hughes?
父子俩安全吗
Is the family secure?
休斯探员
Agent Hughes?
收到吗 休斯探员 回答我
Do you copy? Agent Hughes, answer me.
雪莉 跟我来
Sheryl, come with me.
我们先出去
We're gonna go out that door.
我们有人在保护埃米特和卡尔文
I've got eyes on Emmett and Calvin.
我妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
跑 埃米特 快跑
Run! Emmett, go!
-埃米特 快跑 -他抓了爸爸
- Emmett, run! u202d- He got Dad!
下楼去
Go downstairs.
别出声
Stay quiet.
简 塔莎
Jane, Tasha,
雪莉带着孩子朝你们去了
Sheryl and the kid are coming to you.
我去追帕维尔
I'm going after Pavel.
好 柯特 小心点
Okay, Kurt, be careful.
埃米特 听着 你♥爸♥爸呢
Emmett, listen, where's your father?
我能开枪
I got a shot.
我也是 开枪
Me too. u202dTake it.
柯特 你中弹了吗
Kurt, are you hit?
我没事 我没中枪
I'm okay. I'm not hit.
埃米特和雪莉在哪
Where's Emmett and Sheryl?
他们没事 都结束了
They're fine. It's over.
我们查了蓝色附属公♥司♥的其他员工
We vetted the rest of the Blue Annex workers.
都没问题了
They checked out okay.
他们很快就升级完成
And they'll be finished soon.
帕维尔仅仅只是通过扮成一个
Pavel was only able to infiltrate their team
他们没见过的新员工
by impersonating a new hire
从而渗透进他们的队伍里
that the rest of the team had never met.
真的盖文·戴克被发现
The real Gavin Decker was found murdered
死在了家里
in his apartment.
这段时间我会安排
I'll put a protective detail
安保人员保护米克斯的家人
on the Meeks family for a while.
虽然帕维尔是独自行动 但苏依然在逃
Pavel went after them alone, but with Sho still out there,
所以以防万一
can't be too sure.
我猜他早就远走高飞了
My guess is he's long gone by now.
不 他会回来的
Nah, he'll be back.
他太自大了 根本藏不住
He's too pompous to stay in hiding for long.
好了 大家都回家去休息吧
All right, everyone go home and get some rest.
我们得重新把精力放回到
We need to refocus our energy on trying
搞清楚多米尼克的阴谋上来
to figure out whatever Dominic has planned.
这次干得漂亮
Good work.
贝瑟妮还有几个小时才会走
We still got a few hours before Bethany leaves.
我知道 还有时间吃薄饼
I know... still time for pancakes. Heh heh heh.
布里安娜
Briana?
今天表现不错
Great work today.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我知道你一直希望
Yeah, I know you've been meaning
能多参与到案子中来
to get more out of this for a while.
我觉得你差不多能有所作为了
And I think you're ready for bigger things.
这周末我们好好聊聊
So let's talk later this week.
谢谢
Thank you.
你决定好了吗
Have you decided yet?
我不干了 不管你想干什么 找别人吧
I'm out. Whatever you're up to, you can find somebody else.
很遗憾你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that.
可惜我没时间找别人了
Both there's no time for someone else.
我给你发了条信息
I just sent you something.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他们看起来人不错
They seem like nice people.
我今天上门了
I dropped by for a visit today.
别担心 他们没看到我
Don't worry, they didn't see me.
你要是敢伤害我家人...
If you hurt my parents...
照我说的做 就不会有这种情况
Do as I ask and I won't have to.
你说过我能选择的
You told me I had a choice.
因为理想情况是你会相信我的话
And ideally you would've believed that
然后自愿参与行动
and been a willing participant.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表