剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
We'll find Greta's plutonium another way.
蕾米说"我说过代价昂贵了"
And Remi says, "I told you it'd cost an arm and a leg."
字面意思 代价是一条胳膊和一条腿
那个人凄惨的表情 令人难忘
The look on that guy's face.
战争经历就讲到这里吧
All right. Enough war stories.
可以了吗
We good?
可以继续交易了吗
Can we do what we all came here to do.
这是自然
I don't see why not.
所以你打算用核弹做什么
So what are you planning to do with that thing, anyway?
不关你的事
None of your business.
验货吧
Let's see it.
好
Okay.
我来设置转账
Let me, uh, set up the transfer.
核实资金已经到位了
Verify that the funds are there.
好的 请便
Yeah. Be my guest.
开始吧
Let's get it moving.
很好
Great.
马上... 就好了
It's just... about done.
好了
Okay, so...
输入我的账户信息
Entering my account details.
现在
Uh, now...
需要你的信息
I need yours.
正在核实中
Verifying now.
这个地方的无线信♥号♥♥太差了
The Wi-Fi in this place is terrible.
无线信♥号♥♥ 正在搞定
Wi-Fi. On it.
好了 糟糕的无线信♥号♥♥马上就来
Okay. Terrible Wi-Fi connection coming right up.
调皮护士 在线视频
抱歉 但我想这才是罪魁祸首
Sorry, but I think that's the culprit.
我一直不知道怎么去掉这些玩意
I never know how to get rid of these things.
你们知道吗
Do you guys?
你有想过用不同的电脑来娱乐和工作吗
You ever think about getting a separate computer for work?
战鹰即将着陆
The Eagle is about to land.
这花的时间太久了
This is taking too long.
如果你能帮我的话
Well, if you were helping me,
也许就能快一点 抱歉
I mean, you know, things might go a little faster. Sorry.
也许你该试试退出所有页面
Maybe if you tried quitting out of everything.
好啊 好主意
Yep. Good call.
看你的办法灵不灵吧
And the moment of truth.
搞定了 资金已经核实
There you go. Funds are verified.
资金已核实 是否完成交易
来看看核装置吧
Let's see the device.
希望作用也像外表这么高大上
Wow. Hope it works as good as it looks.
提醒一下 追踪装置不起作用
Just a reminder, the tracking device does not work,
所以没有办法跟随吉布斯
so it won't be able to track it back
追踪他存放钚的位置
to wherever Gibbs is keeping the plutonium.
我们想加入
We want in.
什么
What?
为瓦伦诺夫工作能糊口
Working for Valenov pays the bills,
但我已经好久没有干过一次
but it's been too long since I've been on a job
真正有意义的活儿了
that actually meant something.
不管你谋划什么
Whatever you have planned,
我都想加入其中
I wanna be a part of it.
看在旧日的情分上
For old times' sake.
吉布斯 不行
Gibbs... no.
"旧日的情分"
"Old times' sake."
我以前把你当偶像 你知道吗
I used to idolize you. Do you know that?
很荣幸有你一起参与
It would be an honor to have you along
我今天制定的计划
for what I have planned today.
很沉
This is heavy.
蕾米 你和我一起
Remi, you come with me.
完成交易 在约好的地点见
Finish up the transaction. Meet at the rendezvous.
我们走楼梯
We'll take the stairs.
为什么不坐电梯
Why not the elevator?
这会比把那玩意拎下楼轻松许多
It'd be a lot easier than carrying that thing down.
我从来不会经过一楼大厅
I never go through the main lobby.
有太多眼线
Too many eyes.
从来不会有人监视员工楼梯
No one ever watches the service stairs.
另外 我从看门人那偷了钥匙
Plus, I lifted the keys from the janitor,
所以我可以溜出去
so I could slip out.
话虽这么说 你能看看那里面吗
That being said, would you check in there?
看有没有滑轮车或者手推车可以用
See if there's a dolly or a hand cart we could use.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
原本计划是杀掉
The plan was to kill
来此地把核装置卖♥♥给我们的人
whoever showed up to sell us that thing.
杀人灭口 是你教我的
Cleaner that way. You taught me that.
但我没法杀了你
But I could never kill you.
放我出去 我还是可以帮上忙
Yeah, well, let me out. I can still help.
不 对不起你的搭档了 他看起来人不错
No. Sorry about your partner. He seemed nice.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不认识他
Well, I don't know him.
我不能冒这个风险
I can't take that risk.
格丽塔也不能
Neither can Greta.
柯特 柯特 格丽塔要对付你
Kurt... Kurt, Greta's coming for you.
柯特 你能听到我吗
Kurt, can you hear me?
格丽塔... 柯特...
Greta... Kurt...
吉布斯逃走了
Gibbs got away.
但戴夫破坏了核装置
But Dave sabotaged the device.
所以吉布斯手上没有可用的核武器
So Gibbs doesn't have a working nuke.
是的 但他很快就会明白这一点
Yeah, he'll figure that out soon enough, though.
等他意识到核装置无法使用时
When he realizes the device doesn't work,
他那样的人 也能想通
a guy like that'll know he can make
他能用那些钚造出一个脏弹
one heck of a dirty bomb with all that plutonium.
吉布斯真能这么快临时造出脏弹吗
Can Gibbs really improvise a dirty bomb that quickly?
那个人那么喜欢炸东西
I mean, the guy, he likes exploding things that much,
我敢肯定他手边有能用的材料
I'm sure he's got something on hand to build it with.
我们得找到他 威勒 你得让格丽塔交代
We gotta find him-- Weller, you gotta get Greta talking.
目标是什么
All right, so what is the target?
去死吧
Go to hell.
你为什么要护着他
Why are you protecting him?
你才刚认识吉布斯几个月
You've only known Gibbs for a few months.
吉布斯要杀害众多无辜的人
Gibbs is going to kill a lot of innocent people.
你真想成为帮凶吗
Do you really want to be a part of that?
你现在是否配合
What you do right now
直接关系到 事情结束之后
has everything to do with how you'll be tried
你面对什么结果
when this is over.
我只是帮他牵线交易 安排退路
I was just helping with the deal and the getaway.
他干什么勾当 与我无关
What he does in between, that's on him.
格丽塔 如果你现在跟我们合作
Greta, if you work with us right now...
联调局会考虑为你减刑
the FBI will take that into account.
少坐几年牢 就在你一念之间了 格丽塔
This is years of your life you're playing with, Greta.
我们说好在皇后区的霍华德大楼前见面
We're supposed to meet in front of the Howard building in Queens.
瑞奇 吉布斯说今天就会发动袭击
Okay, Rich, Gibbs said the attack is gonna be today
他要算一笔旧账
and that he's settling a score.
我们知道 他最大的仇人就是军方
All right, and we know that his main beef is with the military.
综合考虑这两个因素
Put those two things together
加上皇后区的约定地点
with the rendezvous point in Queens.
我知道了
Oh, okay. I got it!
今晚有一个军方表彰晚会
There's an event honoring the military
就在赫顿中心
at the Hutton Center tonight.
到时肯定很多人
It's gonna be packed.
看看贵宾有谁
And look who the guest of honor is.
艾伦·斯皮格尔上校
It's gonna be Colonel Alan Spiegel.
就是他签字开除了吉布斯
He's the man who signed Gibbs' discharge papers.
纽约警方通告—工程车被盗
还有一件事
Oh, and then there's this.
一辆装满废弃物的建筑卡车
A construction truck full of debris
刚被通知在附近被盗
was just reported stolen from right near the venue.
车上的东西足够吉布斯制♥作♥脏弹了
That gives Gibbs everything he needs to make a dirty bomb.
宴会马上就要开始了
The event's starting soon.
等等 赫顿中心就在附近
Wait, the Hutton Center's just around the corner.
爆♥炸♥会造成死伤无数
That blast is gonna kill a lot of people.
核放射物质会发散数十里
There'll be nuclear fallout for miles.
赶快行动 弗兰克 带回局里
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表