剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Nah, we're good.
对不起我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
大家要去哪
Where's everyone going?
去抓米开朗基罗投弹者
To catch the Michelangelo Bomber.
什么 你一分钟前
What? Y-y-you just sent
才发的那条"有发现" 的短♥信♥
your "Got something" Text a minute ago.
我们这儿管理很严格
Yeah, I run a tight ship.
你解释了为何几个月前
Did you explain how solving the Michelangelo tattoo
解开米开朗基罗纹能够查到
a few months ago provided a clue for how to contact
全国最臭名昭著的雇佣投弹者吗
one of the most notorious bombers-for-hire in the country?
没有 我只是告诉他们他在哪
No, I just told them where he is.
我猜你也没有说明
I guess you didn't explain
这个投弹者是个破坏大♥师♥
that the bomber's an artist of destruction,
他从没被逮到过
that he's never been caught,
他藏在暗处 人们认为他已经金盆洗手了
that he's gone dark, presumed retired,
但自从破解纹身以来
but we've been monitoring his secret communications channel
我们一直在监听他的秘密通信渠道
since we solved this tattoo
而这个渠道今早刚刚启用过
and it just went active this morning?
他们只想破门而入抓人
Eh, they just wanna kick down doors.
他们不关心我们在这儿做的事
They don't care about the stuff we do in here.
这儿可是破案的地方
In here is where the crime-solving happens.
这正是有趣之处
This is the interesting stuff.
他们不知道我们在做什么
They have no idea what we do.
这就是为什么我们要说明我们的工作
That is why we show our work.
如果你这么在意这个
Okay, well, if you feel so strongly about it,
下次请准时出现
show up on time next time.
顺便问一句 你去哪了
Where were you, by the way?
哪都没去 洗澡洗晚了
Nothing. My shower ran late.
我在别人家过夜
I... slept over.
我的闹钟在别人家过夜 我睡过头了
My alarm slept over. I slept in,
我一个人在家睡过头了
uh, all alone.
我们还有多少时间
What is... how much time do we have?
我看看 疯狂投弹者住在皇后区
Um, well, let's see. Mad bomber lives in Queens,
他们大约会在30分钟后赶到
the team should get there in about 30 minutes,
我们用五分钟给匡提科新人简单开个会
and we brief the Quantico recruits in five.
影子练习是今天吗
The shadowing thing is today?
-这是我最不想做的 -你在开玩笑吧
- That's the last thing I need. - What? Are you kidding me?
你不想培养易受感召的年轻人吗
You don't wanna shape impressionable young minds?
我们聊聊《秘密之书》吧
Hey, let's talk Book of Secrets.
还是别聊了
Uh, let's not.
你为什么不想聊《秘密之书》呢
Whoa, why don't you wanna talk about the Book of Secrets?
我跟你说过为什么
I told you why,
而且我跟你说过别那么叫它
and I told you not to call it that.
对不起 但是《秘密之书》
Okay, I'm sorry, but "Book of Secrets"
对于一本记载了神秘疗法的南美古书来说
is the perfect name for an ancient South American tome
再合适不过 其中可能还有治疗简的方法
that holds magical cures. It might hold the cure for Jane.
-《秘密之书》 -不 魔法并不存在
- Book of Secrets! - It doesn't. Magic's not real.
我没说魔法 我又不是7岁小孩
I didn't say "Magic." I'm not seven.
我说的是"神秘疗法"
I said "Magical cures."
-你连尝试都不肯... -不想
- And you don't even wanna take a chance that may-- - No, I don't.
没有证据表明它是真实存在的
There's no evidence that it actually exists.
这完全是浪费时间
It's a complete waste of time.
我早就听人这么说过
Totally. I totally hear that.
但是你想想 如果它存在呢
But check this out-- what if it isn't?
打扰了
Excuse me.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
谢谢你们今天过来
Thank you for joining us today.
今天是纽约办的大日子
This is a very big day here at the NYO.
我们即将抓获
We're on the verge of capturing
最臭名昭著的投弹者 这是我们...
one of the most notorious bombers in...
有史以来
History.
有史以来最臭名昭著的投弹者
One of the most notorious bombers in history.
-对不起 是的 -好的
- Sorry. Yeah. - Okay...
我通常都喜欢
Uh, I usually like to start these things
用一些
with, uh, a little, you know,
一对一互相了解的方式开头
one-on-one get to know you time--
这其实是我们第一次这么做
This is literally the first time we've ever done this.
一直如此 我一直这么做
Always, it's what I've always done.
没看出来 你们是新就职人员
Don't see how that's possible, you're the inaugural recruits.
我们就从
Uh, let's go ahead and start with,
从谁呢 从你开始
I don't know, uh, you.
-我吗 -不 是他
- Me? - No, him.
你来这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
-影子练习 -你在这儿做什么
- Shadowing. - What're you doing here?
做影子 我在这儿工作
Being shadowed. I work here.
你 当我们
Did you... when we...
你是知道我是谁的吧
did you know who I was?
不知道 你说你叫丽萨
No, you said your name was Lisa.
你为什么要用假名
Why'd you give me a fake name?
因为我以为我们不会再见面
Because I never thought we would see each other again.
我真心以为我们在一起很愉快
Wow! I really thought we had a good time.
我们 很愉快
We-- we had a great time.
不是说这个
That's not what this is about.
我的天 难道这是
Oh, my God. Is this about
为了洛杉矶的实验室技术工作吗
the lab tech assignment in Los Angeles?
这可不是
Because this is not a way
能从我这儿获得推荐的方法
to get a recommendation from me.
相信我 我不需要你的推荐
Okay, trust me, I don't need a recommendation from you.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
是你造成了这个局面
You've made this a situation.
这就是现在的情况
This is a situation now.
我要跟你谈谈
Hey, hi. Uh, I need to talk to you
匡提科新人的事
about a Quantico recruit.
对了 是今天 我侄子表现得如何
Oh, right, that's today. How's my nephew doing?
-你的 -对 我侄子林肯
- Y-- huh? - Yeah, Lincoln.
刚跟你聊天的那个帅小伙
The handsome fella you were just talking to.
林肯是你的帅小伙
Lincoln's your handsome?
帅小伙是你外甥
Handsome's your nephew?
你的林肯 懂我的意思吗
Your Lincoln? You know what I'm saying?
我那个姐姐年纪比我大很多
He's my much older sister's kid.
所以对他好点 可以吗
So be good to him, okay?
但不用太好 不要特殊对待
But not like too good. No special treatment.
我不知道我在说什么 特殊对待也行
I don't know what I'm saying. Special treatment's fine.
你要说什么来着
What were you gonna say?
等一下
Ooh, hold that thought.
我是维茨
Yeah? Go for Weitz.
对不起 你是说...
Sorry? It sounds like you're say--
这就是你要说的吗 你放她进来了
That is what you're saying? And you sent her down here?
为什么
Why--?
玛德琳·布尔克怎么来了
What the hell is Madeline Burke doing here?
盲点
第四季 第三集
如果你不介意 我想要
If you'll excuse me, I would love
-叫几个我的手下进来 -好的
- to loop in some of my team. - Yeah.
那是玛德琳·布尔克吗
Is that Madeline Burke?
是的 你觉得她想干嘛
Yeah, what do you think she wants?
不管是什么 都不会是好事
Whatever it is, it can't be good.
你觉得她知道我们在调查她吗
You think she knows we're investigating her?
她绝对知道
She definitely knows.
等他们回来的时候 我们要确保...
When the team comes back, I want us to make sure...
发生了什么
What happened?
我们到了
Well, we showed up
投弹者的住处 然后全乱套了
at the bomber's address and, uh, all hell broke loose.
我们抓住了他 但没能赶在他
We grabbed him, but not before he triggered
触发自毁装置之前
a self-destruct protocol.
整个房♥子都被炸上了天
Whole house blew sky high.
油漆怎么回事 你们就像杰克逊·波洛克[美国抽象派画家]What's with all the paint? You look like a Jackson Pollack.
威勒带我们去了车♥库♥
Weller tackled us into the garage.
投弹者有一面墙的旧油漆罐
The bomber had a wall full of old paint cans
在爆♥炸♥中给我们提供了缓冲
that buffered us from the blast.
这些毛是怎么回事
What's with the feathers here?
-他还养鸡 -听着像是联调局有史以来
- He also had chickens. - That sounds like the greatest takedown
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表