剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
No! No! No! No! Please!
柯特
Kurt!
不 不要
No! No!
怎么回事 发生什么事了
What's happening? What's changed?
我不知道
I don't know.
她正和自己在战斗
She's at war with herself.
简处于下风
And Jane's losing.
加油 简
Come on, Jane.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
是我 简
Hey! It's me. Hey, Jane!
看着我
Look at me.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
没事了
It's okay.
深呼吸就好
Just breathe.
让你陷入恐惧是蕾米掌控局面的手段
Keeping you scared is how Remi keeps control.
你必须战胜那份恐惧
You have to fight that fear.
你可以选择当猎物
You can be hunted...
也可以选择当猎手
or... you can be the hunter.
这并非不可战胜
It's not invincible.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
柯特
Kurt?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们认识彼此多久了
How long have we known each other for?
非常久了
A very long time.
不
No!
动手啊
Do it!
罗曼
Roman?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想让你留下来陪我
I want you here with me!
堕入黑暗
In the dark!
我想让你与我感同身受
I want you to feel... what I feel.
想要抓住我
If you want me...
有本事就放马过来
come and get me!
动手
Now!
我怎么才能找到蕾米
How do I get to Remi?
奉劝你别跟我打
You don't wanna fight me.
赢的总是我
I always win.
不 你说错了
No... you don't.
蕾米又赢了
Another win for Remi.
我很想知道你输了会怎样
I wonder what'll happen when you lose.
肯定没好下场
Nothing good.
等等 什么
Wait, what...
我为什么要选择这个
Why did I choose this?
跟你玩这个的是蕾米 不是我
You played this with Remi, not me.
问得好
Excellent question.
我怎么才能找到蕾米
How do I get to Remi?
我们之间的事还没完
We're not finished yet.
解决完之前 你没法去...
Until we are, you can't move--
你还在流血
You're still bleeding.
血好像止不住
Doesn't seem to want to stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
道什么歉 因为你没能亲手杀了我吗
For what, not killing me yourself?
因为没有保护你
For not protecting you.
让父母去世对你造成了伤害
From our parents' deaths, from...
还有克劳福德孤儿院 谢培德
Crawford's orphanage, from Shepherd.
以及我对你的伤害
From me.
你确实伤害了我
You really did a number on me.
我当时是想救你
I was trying to save you.
给你一个像我一样重新开始的机会 我
To give you the chance I got for a fresh start, I--
我不知道那样会害死你
I didn't know it would kill you.
我其实也不是因此而死 记得吗
Well, technically, it didn't, remember?
不论如何 你怎么可能知道ZIP是毒药
Anyway, how could you have known the ZIP was poison?
谢培德没告诉我们
Shepherd didn't tell us.
我应该早点带你逃离她的
I should have gotten us away from her.
根本没有能逃离的办法
There was never a way out of that.
总之 一切都已经不重要了
Anyway, none of that matters now.
对我来说很重要
It matters to me.
好吧
Okay.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我想你
I miss you.
你是唯一真正了解我的人
You're the only one who really knows me.
了解我的全部
All of me.
不 还有一个人
No... there's another.
谁
Who?
柯特
Kurt?
你还真记得我们小时候的事吗
You really remember all that stuff from when we were kids?
记得
Yes.
那是蕾米的人生
That was Remi's life.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
你赢了
You win.
我有东西要给你
Hey... I got you something.
再见 姐姐
Good-bye, sis.
你拿到需要的东西了吗
Did you get what you need?
应该是吧
I think so.
很好
Good.
是时候把蕾米彻底清除掉了
It's time to get Remi out once and for all.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还是觉得没准备好
I still don't think I'm ready.
罗曼
Roman...
你可以做到
You can do this.
怎么回事 等等 为什么电梯下降了
What's happening? Wait, why is it going down?
等等 为什么下降了
Wait, why is it going down?
你说蕾米在我们楼上
You said Remi was above us.
没错 这电梯的去向是哪里啊
She is! So where is it taking us?
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
我是你母亲 我是你母亲
I'm your mother. I'm your mother.
不
No!
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
你还记得我 对吧
You remember me, don't you?
记忆可以很危险啊
Memories can be a dangerous thing.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
我是来找蕾米的
I'm here for Remi.
你永远打败不了她
You'll never defeat her.
我把她打造得无懈可击
I built her to be unbeatable.
我的建议是
My advice?
你该回实验室跟你幼稚的小伙伴们玩解谜
You should go back to solving puzzles in the lab with your little friends.
这种生活才适合你
That's what you were built for.
蕾米盗走了我的人生
You expect me to roll over...
你指望我会拱手让出吗
while Remi steals my life from me?
我要找回我的记忆
I want my memories back.
那是属于我的
They're mine.
你根本不知道自己在寻觅什么
You have no idea what you're chasing.
把她绑起来
Strap her in!
不 不
No... no!
别碰我
Get away from me!
你想记起来吗
You want to remember?
那就记起全部吧
Then remember all of it.
你以为记起会很美好吗
You think remembering is so wonderful?
看看你曾经有多么痛苦
Look at how much pain you felt.
你又造成了多大的痛苦
How much pain you've caused.
你骗了我们所有人
You lied to all of us!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me!
不要
Don't!
你内心深处有一处地方
There's a place in your mind
没人可以触碰
no one can get to.
那个地方只属于你自己
A place that belongs only to you.
无论他们说什么 做什么
No matter what they say, no matter what they do,
都无法影响到你
no one can reach you there.
痛苦 只是一场梦
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表