剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Depending on how this case goes, we might need you again.
你是说不用回去软禁在那个没有电视
You mean not go back to house arrest at my studio apartment
没有网络 和热水的一居室公♥寓♥了
with no TV or Internet or hot water?
我愿意
I mean, like, sure,
如果对美国有所帮助
if it'll help America.
我会和简一起去查这个地址
So, I'll go and check out that address with Jane.
要不帕特森和你一起去吧
Uh, maybe Patterson should go with you?
她是解密专家 对吧
I mean she is the puzzle expert, right?
好主意 帕特森 你和简一起去
Good thinking. Patterson, go with Jane.
等下 我和帕特森一起去
Hang on. I'll go with Patterson.
我已经能出外勤了
I've been cleared to be in the field.
不行 我不希望你太操之过急
No, I don't want you going zero to 100 real quick
而造成伤情反复 另外
and having a setback, and besides,
克劳福德全球公♥司♥案子还需要你的经验
I could use your expertise on the HCI Global case.
别逞能 我们可不想
Don't be a hero. We wouldn't want to
在你回来的第一天就失去你
lose you on your first day back.
你确定地址是正确的吗
Are you sure we got the right address?
这地方看着很荒凉啊
It looks pretty desolate in here.
来看这个
Hey, look at this.
这怎么会有台自动取款机呢
What's an ATM doing in here?
您好
Hello.
真够诡异的
Oh, that's really creepy.
"你想进行交易吗"
"Would you like to make a transaction?"
是
Yes.
"请输入密♥码♥"
"Please enter PIN."
我们没有
We don't have one.
看这里
Okay. Here, look at this.
四行贝壳 每行十个
Four rows of ten seashells,
而每行有一个不太一样
but one in each row is slightly different.
又是一个解谜游戏
It's another puzzle.
第一行的第六个
The sixth one in the first row
不正常
is the anomaly.
第二行的第七个
The seventh in the second,
第三行的第二个
the second in the third row,
第四行的第九个
and ninth in the fourth row.
6-7-2-9.
但试无妨
Here goes nothin'.
它刚刚是给我们照了相吗
Did it just take our picture?
欢迎 帕特森探员 无名氏探员
Welcome, Agents Patterson and Doe.
盲点
第四季 第二集
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们昏过去多久了
How long were we out?
我们被挪地方了
We've been moved.
这看起来像是个服务器机房♥
It looks like some kind of server room.
下午好
Afternoon.
我拿走了你们的武器
I took your weapons
还有手♥机♥ 很抱歉
and your cell phones. I'm sorry about that.
那对我们使用毒气呢 你也抱歉吗
What about poisoning us? You sorry about that too?
那毒气没有后遗症
The gas has no lasting effects.
只是些必要的防范措施
All necessary precautions.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是杰森·斯塔克
My name is Jason Stack.
我隶属国安局一处叫"零号♥分部"的秘密部门
I work for an off-books arm of the NSA called Zero Division.
我隶属国安局一处叫"零号♥分部"的秘密部门
I work for an off-book wing of the NSA called Zero Division.
现在呢 我们奉命
Now, we have been tasked to run
运作一个机构间交换情报的项目
a secret inter-agency intel sharing program.
机构间缺乏沟通
Lack of inter-agency communication
削弱了我们
has impeded our ability
挫败很多恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击的能力
to thwart numerous terrorist attacks.
你在做什么
Sorry, what are you doing?
我在中情局 联调局 国土安♥全♥局♥
I have agents from within the CIA, FBI,
都有密探 互相分享和比对数据情报
Homeland Security, all sharing and comparing data.
你也给他们用毒气然后把他们弄这来吗
You gas them and bring them here too?
他们为什么不会觉得有必要
Why would they not feel compelled
向上级报告呢
to tell their superiors?
因为他们知道政♥府♥被官僚主义和面子
Because they know that the government is handcuffed
捆住了手脚
by bureaucracy and ego.
无辜的生命被伤害
Innocent lives are destroyed
而大家在为升职而尔虞我诈
while promotions get jockeyed for.
那个猜谜是个筛选机制吗
The puzzle is a vetting process?
对 它是个指示灯
Yeah, it's a beacon.
我在找那些能打破常规的人
Now, I'm seeking out-of-the-box minds.
你想要我们做什么
What do you want from us?
一个武装组织密谋要袭击我们的国家
A militia group is in the early stages
目前还在计划的早期阶段
of plotting an attack on our country.
联调局的其他人很可能要到
Now, the rest of the FBI will probably
下周才能发现
find out about that next week.
我希望你们能提供给我关键的信息
I am hoping that you can provide crucial information
以便今天就终止他们的活动
to stop this today.
我需要三份联调局案件的卷宗
I need three FBI case files.
如果你们想要加入我们的话
You bring them to me within six hours
六小时以内把文件拿给我
if you wanna join us.
记住 绝对的保密是至关重要的
Remember, absolute secrecy is paramount.
零号♥分部的希望在你们身上
Zero Division is counting on you.
账目报告怎么样了
How's the book report coming?
刚刚完成
Just finished.
决战对手的最佳途径
The only way to best an opponent
是预估他们的招数
is to anticipate their moves.
所以 当联调局查我的时候
So, when the FBI looks into me,
他们会发现什么
what will they find?
曾用名玛德琳·瑞贝卡·迈尔斯
You were born Madeline Rebecca Miles
出生于旧金山 独生女
in San Francisco, an only child.
你出身于
You come from a...
一个显赫家庭
...prominent family.
她父亲是个商人
Her father was a businessman
有政♥治♥野心
with political aspirations,
后来神秘失踪
who disappeared mysteriously.
有不少谣言 都是那些有钱人通常的毛病
Rumors abounded of the usual rich people problems...
赌博 吸毒 女人
gambling, drug abuse, affairs...
我找到些老的学校成绩单
I dug up old school records,
玛德琳从斯坦福医学院以名列前茅的成绩毕业
and Madeline, she graduated at the top of her class
著名商人
格里高利·迈尔斯 失踪
但是她从来没有行过医
from Stanford Medical School, but she never practiced.
嫁给赛拉斯·布尔克以后她可能就不需要了
She probably didn't need to after she married Silas Burke.
说到嫁入豪门 去年夏天死的时候
Talk about stepping in it. Burke's net worth
布尔克的身价净值将近二十亿美元
was close to $2 billion when he died last summer.
玛德琳这辈子的大部分时间都在为布尔克家族
Madeline spent most of her life running charities
运作慈善基金 她有...
for the Burke family. She also has...
两个已经成年的儿子 都住在海外
...two grown sons who live abroad,
一个在布鲁塞尔 另一个在香港
one in Brussels, the other in Hong Kong.
两个人都对家族生意没有兴趣
Neither have an interest in the family business.
其中一个像是继承了你的遗传 正在学医
Looks like one got your genes and is studying to be a surgeon.
另一个则天马行空 是个艺术家
The other is more of a wayward soul, an artist.
你很好地掩盖了他大学时
You did a pretty good job covering up
酒后驾车的事件
the drunk driving incident he had in college.
我已经确保联调局找不到任何的记录
I made sure the FBI would never find any record of it.
最后 你23年相濡以沫的丈夫
And finally, your loving husband of 23 years
三个月前突然死于心脏病
died three months ago of a sudden heart attack,
使你接替他进入了克劳福德全球公♥司♥董事会
leaving you to take over his board seat at HCI Global.
现代社会的童话故事
Quite the modern fairy tale...
当然不包括我丈夫的过世
apart for my husband's passing, of course.
这些是联调局已经掌握的
That's what the FBI will know already.
那么哪些是我们不想让他们知道的呢
Now what don't we want them to find?
恐怕我不想让任何人知道
I suppose I wouldn't want anyone to know
当我丈夫咽下最后一口气时
that when my husband took his last breath,
我感到的只有解脱
all I felt was relief...
我终于不用装出我爱他的样子了
that I could stop pretending I love him
不用扮演忠实的妻子
and stop being the dutiful wife,
不用...憎恶他
stop.... stop resenting him.
赛拉斯是个懒惰的厌女者
Silas was a lazy misogynist
他靠他继承的财富无所事事
who skated by on the wealth he inherited.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表