剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I have no more wiggle room.
我们不知道多米尼克要找简做什么
We don't know what Dominic wants from Jane.
你懂吗 如果我们能够
Okay? So if we can at least
限航那些私人飞机...
keep the private airfields grounded--
找到你们了
There you are!
助理局长里德 抱歉我迟到了
Assistant Director Reade. Sorry I'm late.
我在跟家人去奥兰多的路上
I was on my way to Orlando with my family,
但是我的飞机被限航了 因为联调局在查人
but my flight was grounded for an FBI manhunt?
原谅我的装束 我是直接从机场赶来的
Uh, forgive my attire, I came straight from the airport.
-太乱了是吧 -抱歉 你是...
- What a mess, huh? - I'm sorry, who--
不必道歉 我能理解
Please don't apologize. I get it.
当然 我家孩子们特别失望
I mean, the kids were disappointed for sure.
我们打算去体验一番魔法世界
We were doing a whole Wizarding World thing,
买♥♥了所有乐园快速通道票 不用排队
park-to-park passes, front-of-the-line lanyards,
还订了乐园内部的酒店 可以提前入住
a hotel on the lot for early bird access.
当然 花的钱要多一些
Sure, it costs a little bit more,
但是这样的回忆是无价之宝
but you can't put a price tag on memories like that.
他们现在的年龄
They're at that perfect age
正是相信魔法的时候
where magic is still very magical.
我找找看我有没有他们的照片
Oh, let me see if I got a picture over here.
该死的 这还是个新手♥机♥呢
Damn it, that was a new phone, too.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是理查德·谢利 先生
Richard Shirley, Esquire.
来自谢利/杰维斯/卡莉/霍华&西西诺律师事务所
Shirley, Gervais, Karlie, Hohua & Cicino.
你是玛德琳·布尔克的律师
You're Madeline Burke's attorney.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
谢利 别闹了 早点说不行吗
Shirley! Hello! Bury the lead, why don't you?
是的 我是布尔克女士的律师 我想感谢各位
Yes, I am Ms. Burke's lawyer, and I just want to thank y'all
对我的委托人进行保护性拘禁
for taking my client into protective custody.
贩毒集团搞出来的这堆事真实一团糟
This whole cartel situation is out of control.
她并不是在保护性拘禁
She's not in protective custody.
她是被正式拘捕
She's in regular custody.
就是说她被捕了
As in she's under arrest.
这里面有误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
如果有的话 那也是你误会了
If there has been, it's yours.
她在企图逃离美国时被捕
She was arrested trying to flee the country.
不对 我的当事人是想逃脱贩毒集团杀手
No, my client was trying to flee a cartel hit man.
如果是我 我肯定也要逃命去
Hell, I'd be running for my life, too.
情况很恐怖 太恐怖了
It's a terrifying situation, just terrifying.
贩毒集团的威胁已经消除了
The cartel was neutralized.
但那并没有让你的当事人停止
That didn't stop your client from using them as cover
以这个为幌子去杀人
for her own killings.
而现在她还涉嫌参与一位联调局探员的
And now she's actively involved in the kidnapping
绑♥架♥案
of an FBI agent.
我不这么认为
Mm, I don't think so.
我对情况的理解是
My understanding of the situation
一个贩毒集团的成员绑♥架♥了你们的探员
is that a cartel member kidnapped your agent,
就如同一位著名的贩毒集团黑客
just like an infamous cartel hacker
曾试图让空军一号♥坠毁一样
attempted to crash Air Force One.
我很乐意把这些都澄清
Look, I'm happy to clear all this up,
但我开始认为我的当事人在被胁迫
but I'm starting to think my client's being railroaded,
我现在就想见她
and I would like to see her now.
我们可能应该讨论一下接下来释放她的流程
Oh, and we should probably talk next steps for her release.
长官
Sir...
有个男的打进电♥话♥来
A call just came in from a man
说他知道简在哪里
saying he knows where Jane is.
这听着情况不错啊
Well, hey, that sounds promisin'.
-把电♥话♥接到我办公室 -好 长官
- Put it through to my office. - Yes, sir.
我刚给帕特森发信息了 她会追踪这个电♥话♥
I just texted Patterson. She's gonna trace this call.
我是埃德加·里德助理局长
This is Assistant Director Edgar Reade
还有柯特·威勒特别探员
and Special Agent Kurt Weller.
给玛德琳·布尔克找架飞机
Put Madeline Burke on a plane
把她送到莫斯科 你的探员就能回来了
and fly her to Moscow, and you get your agent back.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你不用伪装你的声音了
There's no point in disguising your voice.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no knowledge of that.
我只是被请来撮合个交易
I've been asked to broker a deal.
对方是谁
For who?
一个独♥立♥的关联方
A separate but interested party,
按照自己意愿行动
acting of their own volition.
玛德琳·布尔克对这个电♥话♥毫不知情
Madeline Burke has no knowledge of this call.
你要知道事情没有那么简单
Okay, you must know nothing's ever that simple.
我们是不会和...
We don't negotiate--
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我是个商人
I'm not a terrorist, I'm a businessman.
我给你们开的是一个难道一见的好条件
I'm giving you the deal of a lifetime.
不管怎样
One way or another,
玛德琳都会没事的
Madeline's getting out of this.
你们的探员可就不一定了
The same can't be said for your agent.
她在哪
Where is she?
她的时间不多了
She is running out of time.
我会再联♥系♥你们
I'll call you back.
我老婆在哪
Where is my wife?!
什么情...
Oh, what the...
不 拜托不要
No-no-no-no. Please.
来人啊
Somebody help me!
救救我
Please, somebody help me!
救命啊
Help me, please!
盲点
第四季 第十七集
好吧
Okay...
我的天
Oh, God.
冷静冷静
Okay, okay.
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
呼出受限
我是唯一知道
I am the only person
你在哪里的人
who knows where you are.
别挂电♥话♥
Stay on the line.
你的人想确认你还活着
You're team's asking for proof of life.
你们的探员在听电♥话♥
You're agent's on the line.
我把她手♥机♥外呼的功能给关闭了
I've disabled her phone's outgoing calls.
我是你们唯一的联♥系♥途径 就这样
I'm the only connection you have, and this is all you get.
柯特
Oh, Kurt... Kurt...
简 还好吗
Jane. Okay?
不好 我被埋在地底下了 我...
No. No, I'm buried underground, I've got--
行了 她还活着
There, she's alive.
如果你们想让她活下去 给玛德琳找架飞机
If you want to keep it that way, put Madeline on a plane.
如果我们可以和你做交易 那我们怎么联♥系♥你
If we can make this deal, then how do we reach you?
你们联♥系♥不了我
You don't.
通话中
玛德琳一旦安全了 我会知道的
When Madeline's safe, I'll know.
我随后就把你的探员的位置坐标给你
Then I'll give you the coordinates for your agent.
通话挂断
我们得接受这个交易
We have to make that deal.
我不想说 可总要有人说
Okay, I hate to say this, but it has to be said
我们都知道这种接触的规则
so that we all know the rules of engagement here.
司法部是不可能放玛德琳走的
DOJ will never let Madeline walk.
-维茨可以 -包括维茨
- Weitz can. - Including Weitz.
她想要坠毁飞机时他就在飞机上
He was on the plane when she tried to crash it.
所以不会去做交易
So there's no deal to be made?
我没这么说 我说的是
That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is,
即便可以做交易
even if there was a deal to be had,
这个即便的可能性很小啊
and that's a big "If,"
他们绝不会按多米尼克的要求来的 就这样
they'll never go for what Dominic wants, period.
简被活埋了
Jane has been buried alive.
如果我们不同意这家伙的条件...
So if we don't agree to this guy's terms--
我们用别的方法去找她
Then we'll find her another way.
我们继续逼玛德琳 我们继续追踪多米尼克
We'll keep pressing Madeline, we'll keep tracking Dominic.
我们会找到她的 柯特
We'll find her, Kurt.
我保证
I promise.
我们能追踪电♥话♥吗
Were we able to trace the call?
某种程度上
Okay, kind of.
多米尼克使用了超级加密的代理服务器
Dominic is using a super-encrypted VPN,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表