剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Because, Connie, you are the one for me.
康妮 你才是最适合我的人
You're my Hormone Monstress.
你就是我的荷尔蒙女怪
That is, of course, ifif you'll have me.
当然前提是你愿意跟我和好
Shh, shh, shut up. -Connie?
安静 别说话 -康妮
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
'Cause you had me at tender nipples. -Come here.
你的硬乳♥头♥让我沦陷了 -抱一个
You would have been so proud of how I yelled at my mom and dad.
我刚才对我爸妈大叫 如果你有看见 肯定会为我感到骄傲
honey! I was there. I'll always be there.
亲爱的 我一直都在 永远都在
Really? -Yes.
真的吗? -真的
I'm your motherfucking Hormone Monstress.
毕竟我是你的荷尔蒙女怪啊
You know what, Connie?
康妮 你知道吗?
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
我相信这是一段美好友谊的开始
Happy Valentime's Day, kid.
小子 情人节快乐
Happy Valentime's Day, Connie.
康妮 情人节快乐
Well, well, well!
看啊
Hey, Lars, why don't you do me a favor and get lost, you motorized nobody.
拉尔斯
Yeah, you drink piss! -Andrew, stop talking to him like that!
你去喝尿吧 -安德鲁 不准对他这么说话
It's okay. -Missy,
没关系 -蜜茜
can't you see what's going on here?
你看不出来吗?
He's trying to steal you from me.
他想把你从我身边抢走
I'm not yours. I don't belong to anyone.
我不是你的人 我不属于任何人
And Missy and I are just friends.
我和蜜茜只是朋友
please, do not believe him.
得了吧 别相信他
He's just manipulating you. -Yeah, he's a little rat liar!
他只是在对你耍心机 -对 他是个心机鬼
Look at him sitting there. I bet he can walk!
看看他坐在轮椅上的样子 我相信他其实走得动
Andrew, again, he's not lying about the chair.
安德鲁 我再提醒你一遍 他没骗你 他真的必须坐轮椅
That's right, everyone! He can walk, I think!
各位 我相信他走得动
Please don't do this, Andrew. -Come on,xa0Tiny Tim--
安德鲁 住手 -来吧
Andrew! -Time to make your fucking debut!
安德鲁 -是时候
Get up, you liar. -Andrew, stop it.
骗子 起来 -安德鲁 住手
What are you doing? - my God.
你想干什么? -天啊
Jesus Christ, this thing's heavy!
天啊 这玩意很重
You know what? Fuck it. Ride or die, brother! Grab his wrists!
该死的 豁出去了 拉他的手
No, please stop. -Andrew, stop it. Just let go of him!
不要 住手 -安德鲁 住手 放开他
There's a seat belt.
这边有个安全带 -住手
Get the seat belt.
解开 -这边怎么回事?
No, stop it!
不要 住手
my goodness! Lars!
天啊 拉尔斯
Holy moly, are you okay?!
天啊 你没事吧?
Jeez Louise, the optics on this.
天啊 这个视角…
Shit, his legs didn't even buckle.
他的腿根本没系上安全带
Maury, I don't think this guy can walk. Unless he's faking!
毛瑞 他好像真的走不动
'Cause you're a fake!
除非他是假的
Stop! You just
你是骗子 -安德鲁 不要
You were logical for a second. -This TV is fake too!
你只有一秒是清醒的 -这台电视是假的
Whoa. my God.
天啊 -天啊
Last time I was here, it was fake. I swear.
上回我来时 这台电视是假的
Andrew! You sweaty turd!
安德鲁 你这个大汗涔涔的混♥蛋♥
I'm conflicted 'cause you broke my TV!
你砸烂了我的电视 把我气坏了
But, as I have previously mentioned,
但我也说过
I'm all about the drama!
我喜欢看戏
I think you should go, Andrew. -Yeah, you weren't even invited.
安德鲁 你走吧 -对啊 我也没邀请你来
You're ruining Valentine's Day, Andrew! -Just get out!
安德鲁 你把情人节搞砸了 -滚出去
No, this is crazy! Missy, get your coat, we're fuckin' going home.
这已经失控了 蜜茜 去拿外套 我们回去吧
You like me. -Not anymore.
你明明喜欢我的 -现在不喜欢了
I hate you!
我恨你
And I hate this stupid hat. -Lola, no, no, no!
也讨厌你这顶蠢帽子 -萝拉 不要
The hat is stuck to my scalp blisters.
帽子已经和我头皮上的水疱 黏在一起了
You suck!
你这个可恶的家伙
You're, like, bald!
你秃头了
God, you look just like your dad!
天啊 你看起来跟你♥爸♥一样
No! No, it can't be! Bring me a mirror!
不可能 让我照照镜子
Happy Valentine's Day,xa0you bald bitch!
情人节快乐 小秃头
it's shocking! And it makes sense.
吓坏人了 但也在情理之中
You! -Yeah!
都是你 -对
Come here, you motherfucker!
给我过来 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, get him!
对 打他
Why did he go after the mailbox?
他为什么要打那个信箱?
Andrew, you farted!
安德鲁 你放屁了
and they're all filming! - No!
天啊 他们在拍摄 -不要
what have I done?!
我做了什么?
Missy! -Missy!
蜜茜 -蜜茜
Jesus!
天啊
That is some weird-ass toxic max-sculinity.
这种男子气概挺吊诡的
Okay, well, the first time we met--
我们第一次见面…
Okay, she was with my friend, Jessi.
杰茜 她以前是我朋友的荷尔蒙女怪
And honestly, it didn't even cross my mind that she was a possibility.
我从来没想过 她会成为我的荷尔蒙女怪
yeah. Well, sweetheart, trust me, I wasn't looking at you either.
亲爱的 相信我 我当时也对你没印象
look...
你们看 又来了
However it happened, it happened,
无论如何 事情就这么发生了
and, you know, it's still new.
至今依然历历在目
Sure, sure. ItIt can be hard.
相处并不容易
Come on, it's not that hard. I mean, we have fun.
别这么说 也没那么难吧
Yeah, we're fucking with his parents, big time!
我们相处得很开心 -我们让他的父母
Yeah, I'm putting the milk back in the fridge,
感到很头痛 -我故意把牛奶瓶
but with, like, nothing in it!
放回冰箱里 只是里面是空的
Yeah, we're having a good time. -Yeah.
是啊 我们相处得很开心
But it's hard.
只是相处不容易
字幕翻译:张庆龄
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表