剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
And then he tried to hit you.
他收到后想打你
So I sprayed that Curve cologne right in
他不肯承认自己是同志
that closet case's eyes, and I ran away!
于是我朝他的眼睛喷古龙水后跑掉
Matthew's faster than you think he's gonna be.
马修跑得比你们想象中快
And I've been keeping this one at home ever since.
从那一刻开始 我就把这个怪兽关在家里
Not anymore.we'll see.
不必再被关在家里了 -等着瞧
Yeah, we will see. -I guess. -Shut the fuck up!
等着瞧 -是吧 别说了
I like him more than the others.
我最喜欢他了
hey, Nicky. What happened to dinner with Mom and Dad?
小尼克 你刚才和爸妈一起吃晚餐 怎么样了?
I told them I hated their love and then ran out of the restaurant.
我跟他们说我讨厌他们的爱 然后冲出餐厅
good for you. It's about time. -Really?
这是好事 也是时候了 -是吗?
Yeah. Mom and Dad are great, but they're also the worst.
对啊 爸妈很好 但也很差劲
But they love us so much--
但他们很爱我们
Whatever. You're becoming your own person, and it's rad.
管他们的 你只是越来越像自己了 这是好事
You're just growing up. Like your whole, , nipple situation.
你长大了 就像你的乳♥房♥♥一样 -我知道
I know! What do I do?
我该怎么办呢?
They're so sensitive! And I'm so sensitive!
它们很敏感 我也很敏感
It's not a bad thing to be a sensitive guy.
当一个敏感的男人没什么不好的
You should embrace that. -I should?
你应该欣然接受才对 -是吗?
Yeah, just be careful with your sensitive nipples.
只是别碰到你这对敏感的乳♥头♥就行了
Leah! - you tender little bitch.
莉亚 -你这个脆弱的小贱♥人♥
Just get a cold compress and some aloe vera.
敷上冷毛巾和芦荟就行了
Wait a minute, aloe vera?
等一下 芦荟?
Yeah, aloe vera!
对啊 芦荟
What? - What?
什么? -怎么?
I gotta go. I gotta go find Connie! -What? Connie? Who's Connie?
我该走了 我要去找康妮 -谁是康妮?
She helped me cum! - okay.
她曾经帮我打飞机 -好吧
I gotta devastate Devin.
我得让德文惊喜若狂
I gotta find another brother to jack me off.
我得找另一个哥哥来帮我撸管子
I gotta go apologize to Missy.
我得去向蜜茜道歉
No! my God, did that just go in?
天啊 我射篮了吗?
Did you guys see that? It went in!
你们看见了吗?我射篮了
I have never made a shot on the show before!
我不曾在本剧中射篮
Go back and watch! I mean, finish the special first,
记得倒带重看 在那之前 先看完这部特辑
but then go back and watch!
然后倒带重看
Holy shit, it went in.
天啊 我射篮了
All right!
太棒了
Two points!
得两分
Boy, Nicky really let us have it, didn't he?
小尼克刚才真的 冲着我们发脾气 是吧?
I think our little baby's growing up.
看来我们的小宝贝长大了
And becoming an asshole. -A little bit.
成了名副其实的孬种 -我想是吧
It happens to all of 'em. -They're the best,
每个孩子都是这样的 -他们是最棒的
but they're also the worst.
也是最差劲的
Now, let's go upstairs and give your breath its signature scent.
我们上楼去吧 我要为你的嘴巴注入它该有的味道
I for one am enjoying how much cunnilingus is happening on this show!
这部剧集好多舔♥阴♥情结 我好喜欢啊
If everyone ate just a little more pussy, the world would be a better place, baby!
如果每个人都能舔舔♥阴♥ 这会是个美好的世界
Ladybug 2020, y'all! No running mate!
请支持我参加2020年总统竞选 老兄 别走开
Cool raccoons.
这些浣熊很厉害
I originally trained them to kill my brother,
我想训练它们去杀弟弟 但它们偶尔也做一些小差事
but they also cater small events featuring farm-to-table cuisine.
例如提供健康的农人料理 -太棒了
Sweet.
她看起来不错
She seems nice. -Yeah, I think she's really good for him.
我认为她确实很适合他
Hey, you gonna eat that discarded yogurt top?
你吃不吃这个酸奶盖?
No, no, go for it.
不吃 你拿去吧
Hold on... are we falling in love?
等一下 我们爱上对方了吗?
Dinner is served.
晚餐上桌了
You know, I never bought a computer?
你知道我从来不曾买♥♥过电脑吗?
Didn't believe in it. No regrets.
我不相信科技 这点从未后悔过
♪ Who the hell ♪ ♪ Invited Burt Reynolds? ♪
是谁邀请毕雷诺斯过来的?
Hey, guys! my God, Breakfast Sauce?!
嗨 天啊 是早餐酱
Yes, please!
好极了
I'mma glug this down right now.
我要通通倒进嘴里
Puncture! Puncture! Glug, glug, glug...
我插 我倒
Lola, I think that's just supposed to be a topping.
萝拉 这只是食物的配料
Jessi, let the girl glug. I'm filming this.
杰茜 让她去吧 我在拍摄
my God, am I gonna be, like, a star?
天啊 我会成为明星吗?
Excuse me, everybody.xa0Excuse me.
各位 不好意思
Phones out. Yeah, it's that kind of moment.
都拿出手♥机♥了?确实值得拍下来
Devin, my dearest, will you...
亲爱的德文 你愿意…
...make me the happiest middle school student in the world?
让我成为全世界最幸福的中学生吗?
my God! A million times yes!
天啊 当然愿意
I am so devastated!
我实在惊喜若狂
my God. -Holy shit.
天啊 -天啊
Is this for real? -People,
不会吧? -各位
that's how you bring it for Valentine's Day. Suck it, Lola.
这才是庆祝情人节的方式 萝拉 看好了
Always a child bridesmaid and never a child bride!
我经常当别人的小花童 从来不曾当过小新娘
This night is the best. -m.
这真是个美好的一夜
Ah, I get it, Maury.
毛瑞 我懂的
Sometimes it's nice to just have a good friend.
有时候有个好朋友真不错
Yeah, but other times it's better to have a good friend with benefits.
但有时候有个炮♥友♥也不错
Connie, will you be my valentine?
康妮 你愿意当我的情人吗?
Maury, that thing is covered with genital warts!
毛瑞 上面都是尖锐湿疣
What? fuck me.
天啊
I thought those were hearts.
我还以为它们是爱心
Baby, you gotta wear your glasses!
宝贝 你应该戴眼镜了
Nah, they make me look old!
不要 眼镜显老
No, Maurice, they make you look distinguished.
毛瑞 眼镜让你看起来与众不同
They do? -
真的吗? -没错
shit! Now I'm gonna have a cold wet tush.
糟了 整个背都湿了
.. Most of all, thank you to my lover,
最重要的是 我要感谢我的爱人
my manager, and the cool cat in the porkpie hat!
他也是我的经纪人 就是那个顶着绅士帽的高冷系男子
Thank you. This is overwhelming.
谢谢大家 你们太热情了
And I'd like to say to a special someone out there...
我想对某个人喊话
Drink my piss, Andrew Glouberman.
喝我的尿吧 安德鲁高博曼
Ta-da.
想不到吧
Rage, rage, fucking rage!
我很生气 我气坏了
I couldn't have put it better myself!
换成是我早就揍他一顿了
h-hey, Gina. H-how's it going? -Really great.
吉娜 最近好吗? -很好
It seems that somehow Lola is my valentine this year?
看来萝拉成了我今年情人节的情人了
Ouch. -And my ex-boyfriend just got engaged.
加上我的前男友刚订婚了
Devon? -Yup.
德沃尔? -对
That's very strange. -It really is.
真吊诡 -对啊
Well, for what it's worth, happy Valentine's Day, Gina.
祝你情人节快乐 希望你听了会好过一些
You know, for what it's worth, thanks, Nick.
谢谢你 尼克 希望你听了会好过一些
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go see about a monster.
不好意思 我得去见一只怪兽
right. Lola is in the kitchen.
萝拉在厨房♥里
Whoa, pull over, stud.
种马 停下来
You got a license for that ass?
你这个美臀可有执照?
You know, normally, I'd take you into the guest bath
平常我会直接 把你带到客人用的洗手间里
and just double your weight,
然后增加你的重量
but I'm kinda taking a break from sex right now.
但今天我想休息不做♥爱♥
Who said anything about sex?
谁说要跟你做♥爱♥了?
I want you to stand against the wall nude while I eat Three Musketeers.
我要你光着身子背对着我 让我含着你的“三剑侠”
Do it, bitch. You know, I better not.
走吧 贱♥人♥ -还是算了
But, hey, listen, I hope you find someone as special as you are.
祝福你能找到跟你一样特别的对象
Eat shit, prude!
吃屎吧 故做正经的男人
You know what? That's totally fair.
这就扯平了
Where is she? Is she even here?
她在哪?她在吗?
Connie! There you are!
康妮 找到你了
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Look, II've been thinking a lot about you and me, and...
我一直在想着我们之间的事
I'm just not gonna fight it anymore.
我再也不想反抗了
Really? -Really!
真的吗? -真的
I don't know why I pushed you away, I guess...
我不知道为什么要推开你 我想…
I guess I was just...scared.
我想我只是害怕吧
But, Connie, I love how you take care of me and my tender nipples.
康妮 我很喜欢你照顾 我和我的硬乳♥头♥的方式
I love how...
我很喜欢…
I love how you inspire me to jack off!
我很喜欢你启迪我撸管子的方式
I love how your hair, it's like hands.
也很喜欢你如双手般的毛发
I love everything about you.
我很喜欢你的一切
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表