剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Good morning, Nick.
尼克 早上好
I have so much to show you.
我有好多东西要给你看
I wanna see it all.
我全都要看
Well, follow me.
好的 跟我来
You're already behind.
你已经落后了
I'll follow you anywhere.
我会跟你去任何地方
Oof. - Nick. The world is on fire.
尼克 整个世界火力全开
But so is Steph Curry.
不过斯蒂芬库里也是
Come swipe me for more rock-hard content.
来滑动我 看看更多劲爆内容
How did I wake into this dream?
我怎么醒来进入这场梦了?
You like this? --huh.
你喜欢这个吗? -嗯哼
How about this?
这个怎么样?
I like all of it.
我都喜欢
I know exactly what you want and what you need.
我知道你想要什么 也知道你需要什么
Do you love me, Nicky? -I'm obsessed with you.
你爱我吗 小尼? -我为你神魂颠倒
Perfect.
完美
Nicky? Nicky?
小尼?
Nicky, we're late!
小尼 我们迟到了!
What are you still doing in bed?
你还躺在床上干嘛?
Put down that phone.
把手♥机♥放下
Your mom totally hates me.
你妈妈非常恨我
Who cares? Her opinion means shit to me.
管她的 我才不在乎她的想法
Then keep scrolling,
继续刷
'cause you'll never believe how fat these ten civil rights heroes got.
因为你绝不会相信 这十个民权英雄有多胖
Matthew, time for kindergarten!
马修 该去幼儿园了
Bye, Harry Potter.
再见 哈利波特
Matthew, time for tap class!
马修 该去上踢踏舞课了
Bye, Nick Jonas.
再见 尼克乔纳斯
Matthew, time for school!
马修 要上学了
Okay, I'm coming. -Hey, hey, hey.
好的 我来了
Aren't you gonna kiss the door jamb and pretend it's your crush?
你不打算亲亲门框 假装那是你的心上人吗?
it's so stupid. -Come on!
哎呀 好蠢啦 -来嘛!
You've been doing it forever.
你一直这样啊
"Bye, Aiden."
“拜拜 艾登”
God, no. If I pretend it's Aiden, then it's a whole thing.
天啊 不要 假装是艾登的话 就得做全套了
Why don't you start with half your thing?
为什么不先从插入一半开始呢?
Then, if he relaxes,
然后 如果他放松的话
maybe he'll take the whole thing.
也许他会整个接纳进去
Jesus. Aiden and I haven't even kissed yet.
天啊 艾登跟我都没有亲过嘴
I haven't kissed anyone. -What about Jay?
我没亲过任何人 -杰伊呢?
No, no, no, no. no. Kissing Jay is like eating McDonald's at the airport.
没有 跟杰伊亲吻就像 在机场吃麦当劳
It doesn't fucking count.
根本不算数的
And then you fart so hard on the plane, all the masks drop?
然后你在飞机上会猛放屁 所有呼吸面罩都会掉下来
Ugh, God.
真要命
So, I told Grandma,
我告诉外婆
"You can't keep a microwave on your nightstand."
不能在床头柜上放微波炉
Nick, stop lookin' at real stuff out the window.
尼克 别看窗户外面的真东西了
Look at this video. This kid calls himself Short Stack.
看看这个视频 这小子管自己叫“小筹码”
Is that all he does, eat pancakes?
他光在那吃煎饼吗?
Yeah, but then he pukes them up on his friends.
是啊 但他过后会吐在朋友身上
He's pretty popular.
他很受欢迎
look at all them likes. He's got 20,000 followers.
看看这些点赞数 他有两万粉丝
Why can't we ever do something cool and viral together?
我们干嘛不做点拉风的事情 然后一起爆红呢?
I would totally do a video with you.
我非常愿意和你拍视频
you'd totally do a video with me?
你非常愿意和我拍视频?
Yeah. What-- what should we do?
是啊 咱们要怎么做?
now I'm supposed to have all the ideas?
所有事情都要我想吗?
No, I-- I just-- -You have to think of your own content.
不是 我…我只是… -你必须自己想内容
Ooh! We could throw a towel up in the air higher than it's ever been.
我们可以把毛巾抛到天上 比以往都要高
What? -So, we're thinking,
什么? -我们在想
why tell Grandma about the cancer
干嘛跟外婆说癌症的事情呢
when she doesn't even know where she is, right?
她连自己在哪都不知道 对吧?
Wow, that's really exciting. -Bye, Nicky.
哇 真是激动人心 -再见 小尼
Have a great day with your phone.
和手♥机♥玩开心点
So glad I opened up to you about my dying mother.
很开心我向你倾诉了 我垂死母亲的事情
Okay. -You little fuck.
好的 -你这个小兔崽子
Nathan Fillion had been time-traveling the galaxy for eons
内森菲利安穿越了亿万年的银河系
and had grown quite lonely.
变得十分孤独
Gustavo.
噢 古斯塔沃
Nathan and Gustavo had met only once,
内森和古斯塔沃就见过一次
while buying saffron at a 7th-century spice market.
是7世纪在香料市场购买♥♥藏红花时
But Nathan couldn't get that muscular horse out of his mind...
但是那匹健壮的骏马 在内森脑海中挥之不去…
Missy, what are you doing over there all scribbling away?
蜜茜 你在那涂涂写写些什么呢?
What? Nothing. I'm actually just--
什么?没有 我其实就是…
It's something for myself, private.
写给我自己的 私人内容
Lamies and gentlejerks. Who's gonna pick a card?
屌♥丝和蠢货们 谁要选一张牌?
Well? How 'bout it, Nick? -I don't care.
怎么样?尼克 选一张吧? -没兴趣
Nick's still preoccupied with his phone,
尼克还是醉心手♥机♥
but he's always got time for a best-bud fist bump.
但他总是有空和铁哥们碰拳的
No? Fists? Come on, please?
不要吗?拳头呢?快点 拜托
All right, rain-check that fist bump.
好吧 下次再碰拳吧
Another day. We will do it.
改天吧 我们会碰的
Fine, fine, fine, fine. Never mind. I'll pick the card.
好吧 算了 我自己选牌
And boom! Disappeared!
嘭!不见了!
Okay. Can we please go to class now?
好了 咱们现在可以去教室了吗?
No! I haven't gotten to the prestige.
不行!还没抖包袱呢
Now, if we just look in Missy's old-timey notebook here--
现在来看看蜜茜这本陈年笔记本…
Holy shit, I did it!
天啊 我做到了!
Gaia dang it, Jay! That's my private property.
大地女神啊 该死的杰伊! 那是我的私人物品
Missy, calm down. It's just a stupid notebook.
蜜茜 冷静 一本破笔记本而已
Stop overreacting, or I'll fucking kill you!
别反应过度 不然我他妈杀了你
So, why were you off today? Is it, like, the Pope's birthday or something?
你今天为什么请假? 是教皇生日吗?
and it fell on Father Lucien.
它砸到卢锡安牧师了
But did Daddy Lucien like it?
不过卢锡安老爹喜欢吗?
Daddy did.
老爹挺喜欢的
So, do you, maybe, wanna meet up
你想不想明天放学后
at Rosa Parks Park tomorrow, after school?
在罗莎帕克斯公园见面?
Yeah. That sounds great.
嗯 听起来很棒
Okay, cool. I gotta go.
好的 我得走了
But not an awkward "gotta go."
但不是那种尬聊式的退场
like, I really gotta go, so... -Totally.
我是真的得走了 所以… -明白
Um, see you tomorrow. -Yes, yes. It's a date.
明天见 -好的 一言为定
Byeeee. -Byeeee.
拜 -拜
Okay, quick. Jerk it to Aiden while his voice is still fresh in your head.
好的 赶紧 趁着艾登的声音 还在脑海中 赶紧撸一发
What? No. -Ooh!
什么?不要
Did you take any screenshots of him with his mouth open?
你有没有趁他张嘴的时候截图?
Maury, calm down. You're putting too much pressure on me.
毛瑞 冷静
Pressure, yes. Let's get your mom's panini press.
你给我加了太多压力
压力 有了 咱们去拿你妈妈的 意式三明治锅
We'll make a pan-enis.
咱们来做♥鸡♥鸡三明治
The house will smell for weeks.
房♥子会臭上好几星期
Ugh, what the hell has gotten into you?
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病?
I'm jazzed, man. It's your first date.
我太激动了 这是你的初次约会
It is kind of exciting.
是有点激动人心
What are you gonna wear? What am I gonna wear?
你要穿什么?我要穿什么?
What are my dicks gonna wear?
我的老二要穿什么?
Probably just, like, a cute top and jeans.
可能就穿件可爱的外套和牛仔裤好了
I'm so bored. Post something, babe.
我好无聊 宝贝 发布点东西吧
Babe, what do you want me to post?
宝贝 你想要我发什么?
This guy took a selfie on the tip of the Seattle Space Needle.
这个家伙在西雅图太空针塔的 顶端玩自♥拍♥
Whatchu got? -I don't now, but that sounds terrifying.
你有什么能耐? -不知道 听着好吓人
Yeah, well, you need to take risks if you wanna get attention, dude.
要博关注就得冒险
Do something cool, you fuckin' shit.
做一些拉风的事情 你这个垃圾
Look, I don't want you to feel bored.
我不想让你感到无聊
I want you to scare me, Nick.
我想让你吓到我 尼克
I don't wanna feel safe with you.
我和你在一起不想觉得安全
♪ First comes the baby oil On places big and small ♪
先用婴儿润肤油 擦遍大大小小处
♪ Next comes the lotion Don't forget the balls ♪
然后用乳液 别忘了擦蛋蛋
♪ Take the time to do it right Soft Daddy thinks you'll find ♪
慢慢来 仔细护理 柔软老爸认为你可以
♪ You'll be smooth as baby skin From kisser to behind ♪
你从头到尾都会有婴儿般顺滑的肌肤
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表