剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
好的 我可以问问安德鲁要不要去
Or... it could just be the two of us.
或者…就咱们俩去
You can stare at me the whole time, or whatever.
你可以一直盯着我看
Yeah, that sounds pretty great. Well, I'm good, yeah.
好耶 听起来很棒 -我很好 嗯
I mean, stuff's been... Nick? Hey, where you going?
我是说 事情…尼克?嘿 你要去哪?
Oop! Lars. I'll get out of your way.
拉尔斯 -我不会挡路的
Unless you wanna just toss me down the hall?
除非你正想把我扔到走廊那头去
Lars, I've been meaning to say this for a while,
拉尔斯 我一直想说
but I'm sorry for grabbing you and pulling you out of your wheelchair.
把你从轮椅上拉扯下来 我很抱歉
I don't buy it. I've seen all your Fart Boy videos.
我不信 我看过你所有的 “臭屁男孩”视频
We both have. Your online persona is shockingly toxic.
我们都看了 你的网络人设简直有毒
I know it doesn't come off well, but what can I do?
我知道 结果不太好 但我能做什么呢?
Once stuff's on the internet, it's there forever.
东西一旦到了网上 就再也抹不去了
No, but, like, that's true.
不要 不过这是真的
It's like when I lost on Judge Joe Brown.
像我演过《乔布朗法官》一样
It was moms-versus-daughters week.
就是妈妈诉女儿的一周
You could do what I did, Andrew.
你可以用我的办法 安德鲁
I recently unplugged. I find it very freeing.
我最近断网了 觉得非常自在
I only have my phone for emergencies,
我只在紧急情况下用手♥机♥
like when I get pulled out of my wheelchair by a maniac.
比如当我被疯子拉出轮椅的时候
And I shall take that one on the chin. What chin?
我不计较你这样说 -怎样说?
Anyway, Missy, I like your unplugging idea a lot.
话说回来 蜜茜 我很喜欢你的断网法
Okay. And I think I might give it a try.
好吧 -我觉得我可能会试一试
You will have my support, from a distance.
我会支持你的 远远地支持
Ooh, I found it! I found Lola on Judge Joe Brown!
我找到了!我找到萝拉 在《乔布朗法官》的片段了!
I find the defendant, Lola Skumpy,
我认为被告萝拉斯康皮有罪
guilty of tryin' on her mother's nighties
她穿着自己母亲的睡衣
and gettin' hummus all over them.
把上面弄得全是鹰嘴豆泥
Wait, what? Are you joking me?
等等 什么?你在逗我吗?
I just got railroaded!
我只是草率了点!
Scary girl got my billy club!
恐怖女孩抢了我的警棍!
I will smash your brain into a smoothie and drink your thoughts!
我会把你的脑子砸成奶昔 把你的想法喝掉!
my God, he wrote me back.
我的天啊 他给我回消息了
Read it out loud immediately, please.
请立刻大声念出来
He Venmo'd me 20 cents for hurricane relief.
他给我转了20美分作为飓风援助
he's funny, right?
他很有趣对吧?
I mean, sure, yeah.
这个嘛 当然
If you're attracted to him, he's very funny.
如果你迷恋他 他就很有趣
What are we talking about? Gordie's Journey?
咱在聊什么 《高迪之旅》吗?
Am I right?
我说对了吗?
I mean, should we just cut school
咱们应该赶紧跷课
and watch the last four and half episodes, like, I don't know, right now?
把最后四集半看了吧?
Ugh, that show about the gay magician?
同性恋魔术师的剧吗?
He's not gay! He's bi. I think.
他不是同性恋!我认为他是双性恋
I don't know, it's very complicated! And everything's in kilometers!
我不知道 很复杂 脑洞开太大了!
You know what? Everybody, just watch the show, okay?
反之你们去看那个剧就行了 好吗?
So that you can answer some questions about my goddamn personal life.
这样你们就能回答一些 关于我♥操♥蛋的私人生活的问题
hh... Hey, what's up, fam?
嘿 还好吗 家人们?
It's Fart Boy, comin' at you for the last time.
这是臭屁男孩最后一次见你们
End of an era. Guess what, kids?
一个时代的终结 -孩子们你们猜
I've decided to unplug and sign off all screens for good.
我决定断网 彻底停止广播活动
You're all sheep, and he's better than you.
你们都是绵羊 他比你们强
There's a big world out there. That's right.
外面还有个好大的世界 -没错
And I'm gonna go discover it, one day at a time.
我要去探索它 一次探索一天
Wow! That was good.
哇!挺好的
I think I gave myself goosebumps. You didn't turn it off.
觉得自己起鸡皮疙瘩了
What? Yes, I did. No...
你没有关掉 -什么?我关掉了
no. The screen's on.
没… -哎呀 屏幕还亮着
The green thing's blinking.
该怎么做? -绿灯还在闪
I know, but I closed the window. You gotta...
我知道 但我关闭了窗口 我最小化了
No, but you gotta click the thing. Hey, hold on, fam.
你没点过那个东西 我没… -家人 等等
I don'tWhere the fuck... Settings?
搞什么…好的 设置呢?
Just unplug the whole fuckin' thing.
-把整个鬼东西的电源拔掉
Aaah! What a beautiful day! Hello, birds!
多美丽的一天啊!鸟儿们 你们好!
Hello, tree! Hello, man always leaning against that red Mazda!
树啊 你好!总是靠在 红色马自达上的男的 你好!
Hello, world!
你好 世界!
Andrew! Stop talking to the world
安德鲁!别跟世界说话了
and tell that bum to move his Mazda!
让那个流浪汉把他的马自达开走!
Isn't this place so cool?
这个地方很棒吧?
Yeah, doughnuts are so much better than cupcakes.
对 甜甜圈比杯子蛋糕好多了
Cupcakes suck. They're like muffins wearing makeup.
杯子蛋糕好烂 -它们就像化了妆的松糕
my God, you're trolling cupcakes so hard.
我的天啊 你吐槽杯子蛋糕也太狠了
You're actually kind of fun.
其实有点好玩
You think so? Totally.
你这么认为吗? -是啊
Should we, like, I don't know, take a picture?
咱们要拍张照吗?
Yeah, go for it.
好呀 拍吧
You're very photogenic from that angle.
你这个角度很上镜
Not that one. This one?
不是这个… -这个吗?
a little to the right and... go. -Yeah?
对 再往右一点 -是吗?
Hunk alert. -What's that?
猛♥男♥警戒 -那是什么?
That's like an Amber Alert.
就像安珀警戒
But also, there is a kid missing in a red Mazda.
不过 红色马自达里有个失踪小孩
no! -But let's post that selfie.
哎呀! -不过咱们发那张自♥拍♥吧
Okay!
好的!
Yay! You know, you're cute enough to get kidnapped.
耶!你可爱到会被绑♥架♥
You think? On the dark web,
你这么认为吗? -在暗网上
you'd be worth, like, four Bitcoin.
你可以值四个比特币
Is that a lot? That's, like, 90 grand.
很大一笔吗? -大概九万美金吧
Whoa! Imagine, my life worth 90 thous...
想象一下我的命值九万…
it just went down to 45 grand.
刚才降到四万五了
There's my sunshine.
我的阳光宝贝回来了
Hi, Mom. I'm loving your dinner look.
妈 你的晚餐装扮很好看
Well, thanks, darlin'.
谢谢 亲爱的
And who's this pretty girl?
这个漂亮女孩是谁?
Mom, this is my friend Jessi.
妈 这是我的朋友 杰茜
Matthew's brought a girl home. How about that?
马修带女孩回家了 太好了
Hey, Dad. Jessi Glaser, this is my dad,
嘿 爸爸 这是杰茜格雷泽 这是我爸
Staff Sergeant Edward MacDell.
参谋军士 爱德华迈克戴
Glaser? Hm. I've known a few Glasers over the years.
格雷泽?我这些年认识几个格雷泽
.. Is your mother also Jewish?
你妈妈也是犹太人吗?
Yeah. Yeah. My mother is Jewish.
嗯 我妈是犹太人
She's a Jew... she's Jewish.
她是犹…她是犹太人
Well, we love The Nanny.
我们爱看《精灵保姆》
Sure. Um, yeah, Fran Drescher's terrific.
必须的 法兰卓雪太棒了
yeah, we love all those traditional Jewish sitcoms.
我们爱看所有传统的犹太情景喜剧
Seinfeld, Mad About You, Friends.
《宋飞正传》《我为卿狂》 《老友记》
I don't think Friends is Jewish.
我觉得《老友记》不是犹太剧
Well, yeah, but definitely Monica and Ross...
好吧 但莫妮卡和罗斯肯定是…
Okay. Well, we're gonna go up to my room now.
我们现在要去我的房♥间了
Have fun, but not too much fun.
玩开心点 但别太开心了
Edward.
噢 爱德华
Hey, Kimberly, let's enjoy a nice dish of ice cream tonight.
嘿 金伯利 咱们今晚 好好吃一盘冰激凌吧
So, does your dad, like, know?
你♥爸♥爸知道吗?
We have a fun, throwback sort of "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
我们有一个有趣的 复古的 类似于“不问不说”的政策
Seriously? that's bullshit.
真的吗?那是胡说八道
Honestly, I don't mind it.
老实说 我无所谓
I don't have to answer awkward questions,
我不用回答任何尴尬的问题
and he can keep his fantasy of me marrying Carrie Underwood.
他可以继续幻想 我和凯莉安德伍德结婚
That's fair. I actually like her.
挺好啊 我其实挺喜欢她
So do I. I just don't want to fuck her.
我也喜欢 我只是不想上她
Speaking of, what can I do to help with the big FaceTime?
说到这个 我要怎么帮你 解决视频电♥话♥的问题?
I don't know. I... I want my room to look nice, but also lived in.
我不知道 我想让我房♥间好看 又有生活气息
Okay. How about...
好的 不如这样
Can we leave a knife prominently in the background? Like, just for fun?
我们在背后显眼的地方挂一把刀 就挂着玩
Ooh, yes, I love that. A hint of menace.
我喜欢 带一点点威胁
I'm telling you, the lighting in here is all wrong.
我告诉你 这里的灯光都不对
We should be doing this in a Taco Bell bathroom,
我们应该去塔可钟的卫生间
at golden hour.
选在黄金时刻
Hey, do you wanna know what time it is in Sacramento?
你想知道在萨克拉门托是几点吗?
Yes, of course.
当然
Nick! Joy to the world, and what a world it is!
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表