剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
My phone has gotta be somewhere in here.
我的手♥机♥肯定在这里某个地方
Cellsea, where are you?
谢尔西 你在哪?
Why don't you call her from the home phone, dummy?
傻瓜 干嘛不用座机给她打过去?
I don't know her number. I don't know any numbers!
我不知道她的号♥ 我什么号♥码都不知道!
That's one of the many reasons I need her.
这也是我需要她的原因之一
That's it!
有了!
find my phone app. That's good! That's good!
这个软件可以查找我的手♥机♥ 很棒
That's my smart baby! -Sh! Listen.
小子真机灵! -听
Help, Nick. Help me.
救我
I'm coming. Just keep talking, babe.
我来了 宝贝 继续说话
I'm up here.
我在上面
Nick!
尼克!
I can't believe Diane crawled up in here.
不敢相信黛安爬上了这里
This way. -Okay, I see you.
这边 -好的 我看到你了
I see you! -Hurry! It's so hot in here.
快!这里好热
She put me in a box with your baby teeth.
她把我装进一个盒子 和你的乳牙放在一起
She's so crazy.
她疯了
What? It's locked.
什么?上锁了
Damn! Your momma is not fuckin' around.
可恶!你妈真不是闹着玩的
"Nathan Fillion, his skin glistening
“内森菲利安 他的肌肤闪闪发亮
with sweat beneath his mustard-colored caftan-- don't know what that is--
汗珠在他深黄色的袍子下面… 不知道那是什么…
wanders through a Moorish bazaar-- also don't know what that is--
漫步穿过摩尔人的集市… 也不知道那是什么…
in search of--" Yeah... Gustavo.
寻找…”好棒…古斯塔沃
Gustavo? Gustavo!
古斯塔沃?古斯塔沃!
Dónde estás, Gustavo?
你在哪里?古斯塔沃
Gustavo, is that you?
古斯塔沃 是你吗?
Neigh, amor. Claro que neigh...
宝贝 当然…
They can steal your human form, old friend,
老朋友 他们可以偷走你的人形
but they could never steal your wit.
但他们无法偷走你的智慧
m. Warm.
暖暖的
they are gonna bone.
他们会搞上的
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
"Nathan drapes a saddle on Gustavo's muscular equine back..."
“内森给古斯塔沃肌肉发达的 马背挂上马鞍…”
Damn!
该死!
"...brushes Gustavo's coat..."
“刷过古斯塔沃的被毛…”
shit!
要命!
"...then pats him on the head
“然后拍拍他的头
and leaves to look at local tapestries"?
就离开去看当地挂毯了?”
come on! Fuck you, Missy!
搞什么!去你的 蜜茜!
So, how was "Le Slide"?
滑梯怎么样?
He "le blew it."
他搞砸了
Ugh, I went, but we didn't make out.
我去了 但我们没有亲热
It was too weird.
太古怪了
What do you mean? Weird how?
什么意思?怎么怪了?
I don't know. I just felt out of control.
说不上来 我觉得失控了
Like Roseanne trying to get into a box of Raisinets.
就像罗珊娜试图进入 一盒葡萄夹心巧克力
That's called being horny.
那个就是兴奋
Maybe that just means you like him, if I may be so bold?
恕我冒昧 也许那意味着你喜欢他
Ugh, I do. And now it's over.
我喜欢啊 现在没戏了
No, no, no. no, no. Let's think. Maybe the slide was too public?
不对 咱们想想 也许滑梯太大庭广众了
I know. What if you invited him over to "study"?
我想到了 不如你邀请他来“学习”? 看我眼色
Wink, wink, wink, wink. - yeah. Great idea.
好棒的主意
My dad would love it if I brought another "artistic boy" home.
我爸会乐意的 如果我再往家里带一个”艺术男孩“
! You could say I'm coming, too. Your dad loves me.
你可以说我也来 你♥爸♥喜欢我
He said the Rapture can't happen without me and my people.
他说只有我和我的子民 能带来这种狂喜
Yes, but you'll really come, right?
没错 但你真的会来 对吧?
Yeah, but I'm not gonna like watch you guys make out.
来啊 但我不会看着你们亲热的
Hey. Hey! Don't start negotiatin' against yourself here.
嘿!别开始跟自己讨价还价
Nick, hurry! I'm at three percent.
尼克 赶紧!我只有3%的电了
Baby, just be strong!
宝贝 要坚强!
If I don't make it out... - No!
如果我撑不住的话… -不要!
...know that Wetzel's Pretzels followed you on Instagram.
你要知道维泽尔椒盐卷饼 在照片分享上粉你了
Baby, hold on.
宝贝 坚持住
You're pathetic. -Ah! Are you gonna tell on me?
你好可怜 -你会告发我吗?
What? Fuck, no.
什么?我靠 不会啊
I'm an agent of chaos, you little scrunt.
我是混乱的化身 你这个小贱♥人♥
thank God!
谢天谢地!
Give me those baby teeth.
把这些乳牙给我
Are you okay? -No. I'm exhausted.
你还好吧? -不好 我筋疲力尽了
Can you please just charge me?
可以请你给我充电吗?
Sure, yeah, whatever you want.
当然 你想要什么都行
Great, thanks. The outlet's over there.
太好了 谢谢 插座在那边
Let's start walkin'.
咱们开始走起来
First off, I loved it. -You did?
首先 我很喜欢 -是吗?
The writing's amazing. I love the world.
写得很精彩 我爱这个世界
I love the characters. -Great.
我爱里面的角色 -太好了
I do have a few notes, though, if you're open to hearing them.
我还做了几个笔记 若你愿意听的话
I mean, I'm not really, like, in feedback mode right now.
我现在没心情听反馈
yeah, totally. I totally respect your process,
我完全尊重你的处理
but I did have one idea that I think you could really use.
不过我有个主意 我觉得你真的可以用
All right. -And now, this is, like,
好吧 -那么 这就像
the bad pitch version of it,
我说得不好别见怪
but what if Nathan Fillion, like,
但是如果内森菲利安
full-on butt-fucks Gustavo in his butt?
狠狠地操古斯塔沃的菊花会怎样?
Don't answer yet, just think about it.
先别回答 你就想想
That's maybe not really, uh, this story.
故事可能不是关于这个
What I mean is, like,
我是说
the sentiment behind the note is that I want more heat.
言下之意在于我需要更多激♥情♥
Like, right now the story is at a simmer,
故事正在小火慢煮
and this shit could really boil.
但它可以沸腾起来
So, going along that vein,
沿着那条线
what if Nathan grabbed Gustavo
如果内森抓住
by, like, the scruff of the neck
古斯塔沃的颈背
and then just kissed him passionately?
然后激♥情♥热吻怎么样?
With tongue, French-style, let's say.
用舌头 来个法式湿吻
Yes, that's even better!
好棒 这样更好!
And, like, what if you, I don't know,
如果你…我不知道
threw, like, some sort of busty chick into the mix?
穿插一个胸部丰满的小妞进去呢?
Okay. Well, Fatima is Gustavo's first love.
好的 法蒂玛是古斯塔沃的初恋
She's an astronomer, and her breasts are like Valencia oranges.
她是个天文学家 胸部像瓦伦西亚的橙子
Does that hit a nerve with you, or... -Perfect. Perfect.
这样能否刺♥激♥到你…
I wanna see a strong female character
完美 我想看到一个女强人的角色
who interacts with other female characters
与其他女性角色互动
in a way that is not related to the men in the story, Missy.
以一种与故事中的男人无关的方式 蜜茜
This could pass the Bechdel test. -Wow.
这可以通过贝克德尔测验
And both of those women should get slammed.
所有这些女人都应该疯狂做♥爱♥
It's a feminist allegory.
这是一个女权主义寓言
Jay, do you wanna, maybe, like, collaborate with me on this?
杰伊 你想跟我携手创作吗?
my God. Yes!
我的天啊 可以啊!
'Cause I have a shit ton of other ideas.
我有一股脑儿其它的想法
Okay. Like, here's something I've never seen in literature.
好的 这个是我在文学作品中 从未见过的
A man's penis going inside
一个男人的阴♥茎♥进入
of a horse's penis.
一匹马的阴♥茎♥
You know what he wants.
你知道他想要什么
Your breath is so fucking hot.
你的气息好热
This is so fucking hot.
这才是真♥他♥妈♥热辣
Linky your pinkies.
勾起小指头
Now, ask if he wants to wrestle.
现在问他要不要摔角
Throw him off a ladder. Hit him with a chair, brother!
把他丢下梯子 用椅子砸他 兄弟!
Aww. Aren't they sweet? -They are.
他们多可爱啊 -是啊
Get her the fuck out of here.
让她从这离开
Sweetie, let's go. We gotta bounce.
宝贝 咱们走 我们得闪了
yeah. Right, okay.
噢 对 好的
I'm gonna go check the... stocks market.
我要去看看股市
And I'm leaving. Goodbye.
我走了 再见
What a tender fucking moment, brother.
多他妈温柔的时刻啊 兄弟
yeah!
噢耶!
You're not gonna like this.
你不会喜欢这个的
Short Stack is in Montauk with Roland.
小筹码和罗兰在蒙托克
What? How do they even know each other?
什么?他们俩怎么认识的?
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表