剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
我的名字是杰伊的母亲 我是个酒鬼
I'm not payin' for this crazy woman's bullshit rehab.
我不会帮这个疯女人的 狗屁戒瘾治疗付钱
Stop quoting my legendary law commercials.
别引用我的经典法律广♥告♥
Look, folks, I have 49 days until retirement.
诸位 我还有49天就退休了
And?
然后呢?
That's it. That's my take on this clothing issue.
就这样 这就是我对服装问题的看法
I hear you all, I really do.
你们说的话我都听了 真的
As Dean of Student Life, I think I have a solution.
作为学生生活处教务长 我觉得我有个解决方案
Okay, let's dialogue.
好了 咱们谈谈
So, we all agree there's a lot of toxic masculinity at this school, right?
我们都赞同这所学校存在大量 有害的男子气概 对吧?
Yeah, the other day I was-- -Hey, Jessi.
是啊 有一天我… -嘿 杰茜
Now's the time to listen, okay?
现在听别人说 行吗?
Now, clearly, the male students can't control themselves.
显然 男学生无法控制自己
They're animals, that's not their fault. -What?
他们是禽兽 那不能怪他们 -什么?
So, to protect our strong, empowered women
那么 为了保护我们强大能干的女性
from the white-hot male gaze...
免遭男性赤♥裸♥裸的注视…
! More like white-hot male glaze.
更像是赤♥裸♥裸的男性发♥愣♥
My balls are about to shit.
我的蛋蛋要闹腾了
...we'll be implementing a dress code.
我们要执行着装规定
Dress code? What? - what?
着装规定?什么?
Ah, come on!
什么? -啊 少来!
Why don't you just teach the boys some impulse control?
你干嘛不教男生控制冲动呢?
Well, that seems hard.
那看起来挺难
Now, to show you what students can no longer wear,
现在给你们展示一下学生不能穿的
here is Lola Skumpy. Lola?
有请萝拉斯康皮 萝拉
Now, all you fuckwads who say I'm not a model
说我不能当模特的傻屌♥们
can munch my brunch hole.
现在给我吃屁吧
No leggings, jeggings, short skirts, short shorts,
不能穿紧身裤 打底裤 短裙 短裤
tank tops, crop tops, halter tops or tramp stamps.
背心 露脐上衣 吊带衫 也不能在腰背部纹身
'Cause this is my money maker and you don't get a receipt.
因为这是我的生财法宝 你们是拿不到收据的
Okay. I'm sorry, but those are all girl clothes.
好的 抱歉 但这些都是女生的衣服
Apology accepted, Missy, but you know what?
接受你的道歉 蜜茜 但你知道吗
Why don't you stand up?
你不妨站起来
Now everybody look at Missy.
大家现在看蜜茜
There's absolutely nothing provocative about her clothing.
她的着装就完全没有挑逗性
The way she's dressed, she could be a boy, or a girl, or a Minion
她这种穿法适合男生 女生
from the Despicable Me franchise. -What?
或《卑鄙的我》系列的小黄人 -什么?
Some of you sexy girls should be more like Missy.
你们有些性感女生 应该多学学蜜茜
God, my happy place.
天啊 我的乐土
That's better.
好多了
Captain, since you're such a nice space girl,
船长 因为您的如此友善的太空女孩
I want you to transport a dangerous prisoner,
所以我想让您运送一个危险的罪犯
the most shrill and unhinged young woman in the galaxy.
银河系中最尖锐最疯狂的年轻女人
You got that right. What's up, mother truckers?
没错 你好啊 贱♥人♥
no! It's my angry psycho clone, Mirror Missy.
不好!这是我的愤怒精神病克隆体 镜像蜜茜
I'm a bad B with a big itch,
老娘可是个大♥麻♥烦
and I'm gonna scratch your eyes out and finger fudge the holes.
我要挖出你们的眼睛 再用手指插♥进♥眼眶里
Ooh. She's unpleasant. -Why is she so scary?
她不讨喜 -她为什么这么吓人?
Men are threatened by women who don't shy away from conflict.
不回避冲突的女人会让男人感到威胁
I'm sorry, Commander, but we cannot transport this prisoner.
抱歉 长官 但我们不能运送这名罪犯
This is a peaceful ship. - More like a piece of shit!
这是一艘安宁的飞船 -是一坨屎!
Andrew's holding a piece of shit.
安德鲁正拿着一坨屎
Well, I'd rather have a piece of shit than a fat package.
我宁可拿着一坨屎 也不要一根粗屌♥
Really? -No.
真的吗? -才怪
Captain, you serve at the pleasure of the Federation.
船长 你为联邦效力
Be a sweetheart and do as you're told, sweetheart.
听话 乖乖照做吧 好姑娘
Okay.
好的
And so, in summary, great job, Missy.
那么 总而言之 蜜茜 干得好
Way to dress like a unisex toddler.
中性幼童的打扮很出色
Thank you? -You're welcome.
谢谢? -不客气
Missy, you did not just thank him.
蜜茜 你居然谢他
Yeah, I heard it, I don't know why I just did that.
是啊 我听到了 我也不知道干嘛谢他
Hey, Lizer, would you like to speak
嘿 莱泽 你要不要说一说
to how this dress code will affect the boys?
这份着装规定对男生的作用?
shut up.
闭嘴
Thank you, Jessi, I was just gonna get to that.
谢谢 杰茜 我正要说的
The boys are not allowed to wear T-shirts with curse words
男生不准穿印有脏话的T恤
or luchador masks.
或穿戴墨西哥摔角手面具
I feel personally targeted.
我感觉被针对了
Lizer's infuriating.
莱泽真让人火冒三丈
That fake feminist motherfucker!
那个冒牌的女权主义者!
Let's burn his Chevy Volt.
咱们去烧掉他的雪佛兰沃蓝达
Why are you so angry? You don't even wear those clothes.
你为何这么生气?你也不♥穿♥那些衣服
Yeah, she always wears red pants and a purple shirt.
是啊 她一直穿红裤子和紫T恤
Nick, that's not the point. It's the whole sexist,
尼克 重点不是这个 而是男性至上主义
"You're asking for it in that short skirt" thing.
以及“都怪你穿得骚”这种想法
It's called rape culture.
这叫强♥奸♥文化
Whoa-oh-oh! -ho! Droppin' the R word over here.
那个词就不要讲了
Jessi, I admire your passion, but I think we should all just calm down.
杰茜 我钦佩你的热情 但我认为咱们都应该冷静下来
No! The girls should not be punished
不行!不能因为男生无法自控
because the boys won't control themselves.
于是惩罚女生
We can't control ourselves, Jessi! You heard Lizer.
杰茜 我们无法控制自己 你听到莱泽说的
Boys are animals, full of cum and fury.
男生是禽兽 精虫上脑 满腔愤怒
Is that true? Are we animals?
真是这样吗?我们都是禽兽?
Is that why I freaked out on Lars? -Yeah, you're animals.
所以我才会对拉尔斯发飙? -是啊 你是禽兽
I mean, have you seen the boys' bathroom?
你见过男卫生间吗?
It's like the toilet's a suggestion.
仿佛厕所是个建议
Hey, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Jay is right.
不敢相信我会这么说 但我觉得杰伊说得对
What? -Fuck, yeah!
什么? -好棒!
Jay's never been right.
杰伊从没对过
Well I do feel out of control all the time
我确实一直都觉得失控
and I think I'm gonna use that as an excuse for my actions.
我可以用来做所有行为的借口
No. Because that's-- That just means that you can just do whatever you want
不行 因为那…意味着你们能为所欲为
and cut off fingers and pull wheelchairs out of people.
切断人的手指 把别人从轮椅上扯下来
Missy, you sound crazy right now. -
蜜茜 你现在听着挺疯的
Just jerk yourself off and get your shit together!
赶紧去手♥淫♥ 振作起来!
I'm gonna blast you out of the universe, you science lesbo.
我要把你轰出宇宙 你这个科学蕾丝边
Missy, we can't take another hit.
蜜茜 咱们要挺不住了
We should surrender, he's a mad man.
我们应该投降 他是个疯子
Fire back! Right in the crack!
反击!直接对准裂缝!
But he's so loud and confident, I can't even think.
但他又吵又自信 我都没法思考
So don't, dork, just blast his butt wide open!
呆子 那就别思考 直接炸开他的屁♥股♥!
No, Missy! Your non-confrontational nature is one of the things
不行 蜜茜!你的非对抗天性
I find most attractive about you.
是我觉得你最迷人的地方
Okay, yeah. ... evasive maneuvers!
好吧 闪避动作!
Retreat, retreat!
撤退!
Whatever, never mind. I mean, I love science!
随便吧 抱歉 别介意 我爱科学!
And if I were a lesbian, that would be fine! What? !
如果我是蕾丝边也行!什么?
Hah! Did you guys see me win that conversation?
你们看到我赢得那段对话了吗?
She walked away making flustered noises.
她慌慌张张地走开了
You guys are all such pigs.
你们男生全都是猪
Yeah, y'all are raw, dirty pigs,
彻头彻尾的肮脏的猪
filled with trichinosis and worms!
长满了毛线虫和蠕虫!
Me? Hold on. Jessi, what did I do?
我吗?等等 杰茜 我♥干♥嘛了?
Yeah, what did he do? He just stood there and said nothin'--
是啊 他干嘛了?他就站在这 一言不发…
You just stood there and said nothin'!
你就站在这里 一言不发!
Like Billy Bush! I miss him on Extra!
像比利布♥什♥! 我想念《临时演员》里的他!
It's the first day of the dress code at Bridgeton Middle,
这才是布里奇顿中学 执行着装规定的第一天
and things are already super weird.
情况已经超级古怪了
.. Too short over here. -
太短了
You'll be wearing the Grimace costume today.
你今天要穿奶昔大哥的服装
That's right, folks, the offending girls have to wear
没错 朋友们 犯规的女孩必须穿上
the excess wardrobe from the fall play,
秋季话剧《麦当劳叔叔》里面
The Ronald McDonalogues.
多出来的服装
I'm really enjoying this.
我真的觉得很好玩
Excuse my French, but isn't this a little bit bogus?
恕我冒昧 但这是不是有点蠢?
Yeah! I can't believe he made me the Hamburglar!
是啊!不敢相信 他让我扮“汉堡神偷”!
Even though I do steal burgers from McDonald's. Rubble, rubble.
不过我确实从麦当劳偷过汉堡包
It is bananas that we have to dress up
这太荒唐了 我们必须穿成快餐厅吉祥物
like fast-food mascots or get sent home.
不然就会被赶回家
Ugh, this costume is ridiculous,
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表