剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
是啊 当最强做♥爱♥机器不容易
I may have bitten off more than I can fuck.
我啃下的比我能操的多
Or maybe it's "I may have fucked off more than I can chew"?
或者应该说 “我能操的比我能啃下的多”
Hey, hey, hey, Jay. Watch your language in front of my new lady friend!
杰伊 在我的新女朋友面前 嘴巴放干净一点
Who's that now? -Jay, the child my best friend,
谁啊? -杰伊 我的好朋友
please meet, constructed of merchandise, my girlfriend,
介绍给你认识 这是我使用各种商品制成的女朋友
Reese's Werther's-Spoons. - I love you.
瑞茜威瑟斯彭 -我爱你
Wow. Hey, Steve? -Ooh, sidebar!
天啊 史蒂夫 -有人找我说话了
Do you think it's possible we're both using inanimate objects
我们有没有可能在利用虚构的事物
to avoid confronting our real issues?
来逃避现实中要面对的问题?
Hey, the only issue I care about is the border wall.
我只在乎美国边境问题 -是吗?
Really? -Keep everyone in!
确保没有人逃得出去
More friends for me!
这样我就有更多朋友了
Do you think that Missy would like this five-pound gummy bear?
你认为蜜茜会喜欢 这个两公斤的小熊软糖
Or this Mylar balloon that says,
还是这个写着
"For Christ's sake, please!"?
“天啊 算了吧”的气球?
What happened to playing it cool? That was a big mistake,
你不是说要表现得“若无其事”吗? -我错得离谱
and you knew that. -So you can lose the hat now?
你懂的 -那你要摘下帽子吗?
my dear Nicholas, I wish I could,
我亲爱的尼克拉斯 我也想
but my scalp has broken out in a profoundly violent rash.
但我的头皮已经严重发炎了 长满了热辣辣的红疹
From the colophony. -God, I can hear it sizzling!
都是树脂惹的祸 -天啊 我可以听见滋滋声
That's 'cause it's sizzling.
没错 头皮发炎得滋滋响
Yeah, Missy cannot see this. Ooh.
不能让蜜茜看到
Not until I'm done bombarding her with love.
尤其在我对她表达浓浓爱意前
Holy shit!
天啊
The South Beach Diet makes cookies that help with female arousal?
根据南滩饮食法则所做的饼干 能激起女性性♥欲♥?
Yes, please!
好极了 来一个
"To my mommy on Valentime's Day"?
“致亲爱的妈妈 情人节快乐”
What the fuck kind of wittle-baby bullshit is this?
这是什么小家子玩意?
What? I always give my mom a Valentine's Day card.
什么?我每年都会送我妈情人节贺卡
Not anymore! I hate to break it to you, boo-boo,
别再送了 有些话我不说不行
but you in an Oedipal arrangement.
你有恋母情结
No, the Edible Arrangements are over there.
恋食部门在那边
I'm not talking about honeydew-dew on a stick.
我不是指插在牙签上的哈密瓜
I'm talking 'bout you wanting to fuck your momma,
我是指你想跟你妈上♥床♥
kill your daddy, and gouge your eyes out!
谋杀你♥爸♥和自残的行为
I don't want that!
我不是那个意思
It's nice that my parents love me and that I love them!
我的爸妈爱我 我也爱他们
Isn't that the way things are suppo--
这不是应该的吗?
Jesus Christ!
天啊 我的乳♥头♥怎么这么肿?
! Why are my nipples so swollen?
我的乳♥头♥怎么这么肿?
I don't know, maybe it's 'cause you're thinkin' 'bout your mommy?
不知道 可能你想你妈了吧?
go shut--
闭嘴
Whoa, sick tits, Nick! -What?
尼克 你的乳♥头♥肿起来了 -什么?
Your shirt looks like a wedding tent.
你的上衣看起来像婚宴帐篷似的
He probably wants me to suck 'em.
是在召唤我去吸吮吧
The fuck? What? No, he does not!
什么?他不是认真的吧?
I know what we should do.
我知道该做什么了
Flick... Nick's... nips!
我们来弹弹尼克的乳♥头♥
Super soft!
住手
Yeah, this is fun! -Make 'em stop!xa0Make 'em stop!
真好玩 -快阻止他们
They don't need to stop!
何必阻止他们?
They're having fun at his expense. That's what boys do.
他们闹着他玩的 男生都是这副德行
Boys are assholes!
男生都是混♥蛋♥
Guys, stop! Why are you being so mean to me?
住手 你们为什么要欺负我?
He having a really bad day!
他今天够倒霉了
Nick, we were just joking around.
尼克 我们只是跟你闹着玩的
Yeah, you're acting like a chick.
你现在的反应真像女生
I am not acting like a chick!
我不像女生
He just a boy with breasts!
他只是个有乳♥房♥♥的男生
Why don't you take a minute, and we're just gonna...
你好好冷静一下吧 我们…
Keep walking backwards while you're crying.
我们会继续倒♥退♥着走 你就好好哭吧
What the hell, Connie? -Why Why are you mad at me?
康妮 这是怎么回事? -为什么对我发脾气?
I've neverxa0cried in front of my friends, and only when you show up,
我从来不曾在朋友面前哭过 可是自从你出现以后
all of a sudden, I'm crying in front of them!
我居然在他们面前泪崩了
It's all right to cry! -No, it's not!
哭不是罪 -哭是指一种罪
I thought it was normal! I do it all the time!
哭是正常的 我也常哭啊
Now I'm humiliated, and--
我感到很羞愧
and my boobs hurt!
加上我的乳♥房♥♥很痛
sugar, I'm sorry! But you know what?
宝贝 对不起 不过你懂吗?
For the tatas? You should try a little cold compress on your nipples
你可以用冷压疗法来为乳♥头♥消肿
and some aloe veraNo!
也可以用芦荟… -不要
Leave me alone!
少管我
I was right, aa boy shouldn't have a girl hormone monster--
我想得没错 男生不应该有个荷尔蒙女怪
That's not true!
胡说
I've had some really shitty hormone monsters.
我曾经有过几个差劲的荷尔蒙怪兽
But you, Connie, or whatever your fucking name is--
只有你这个叫康妮或什么的…
It's Connie. -You're the worst!
我叫康妮没错 -你最差劲了
Fine! You're a little prick!
好啊 你这个小孬种
What?
什么?
Why don't you go and have a sexy-ass Valentime's Day
你怎么不趁着这个情人节
with your momma and your daddy in a fuckin' three-way.
跟你♥爸♥妈来一场香艳火♥辣♥的三人行?
The extra-small little prick condoms is up in aisle 14!
超小安全套就摆在14号♥走廊
fuck you! -No, I'm not your mom!
操♥你♥妈♥ -我不是你妈
I don't wanna fuck my mom! -You wanna fuck your mom!
我才不要操♥我♥妈 -你想操♥你♥妈♥
And then, you wanna give your daddy a BJ!
还想为你♥爸♥口♥交♥呢
Happy Valentine's Day, Missy.
蜜茜 情人节快乐
The princess of my heart--
你是我心中的公主
Hold on, I sneeze in threes.
等一下 我每次打喷嚏 都会连续打三个
One more. - Hey,
还有一个
you might be allergic to those drug store flowers.
你应该是对 这些从药妆店买♥♥来的花过敏
For your information, Lars,
拉尔斯 你有所不知了
I am allergic to my own hat.
我只是对这顶帽子过敏
Oof, Andrew, this is, uhthis is really... a lot.
安德鲁 你也送太多礼物了
You don't like it? -Well, it's justOkay, first of all,
你不喜欢吗? -不是 只是…
I can't really eat these chocolates. -She doesn't do sugar, man.
第一 我不能吃巧克力
You think I don't know that, Professor X?
老兄 她不吃糖
X博士 你以为我不知道吗?
Andrew! -Missy,
安德鲁 -蜜茜
I'm the one that knows things about you.
我才是最了解你的人
All right, just calm down.
我知道 请你冷静下来
No, I'm not gonna, 'cause this is ridiculous.
不行 我不能冷静 毕竟这太可笑了
Yeah! -I know you like me, okay?
我知道你喜欢我 不是吗?
Of course.
还用说?
So why don't you know that you like me?
你怎么可能不知道自己喜欢我?
Raise the stakes! -I will go down on you!
想抬高身价吗? -我买♥♥
Yes, all in!
我豁出去了
What? I don't want that!
什么?我没有那个意思
I didn't mean it literally.
我不是真有那个意思
I meant, that's how devoted I am to you.
我只是想让你知道我有多喜欢你
Don't you see? That's how much I like you!
你看不出来吗?我就是这么喜欢你
Aah, Andrew! You're freaking me out!
安德鲁 你吓坏我了
What does she even want from you?
她到底想要什么?
What do you want, huh?
你到底想要什么?
You want money? -Perfect!
钱吗? -好极了
No! -You want cold hard cash?
不是 -你想要花绿绿的钞票?
Yeah, fling it at her! -The almighty dollar.
拿到她面前挥舞 -钱无所不能
You think I give a shit about money?
你以为我在乎钱吗?
Take it! -You don't care, baby.
拿去 -你在乎过吗?
Take it if that's what you want.
你要钱吗?拿去吧
JustJust stop it!
够了
Missy! No, Missy!
蜜茜
You cannot run from destiny!
我们是命中注定的一对 你是逃不了的
Whoa. What happened there, cowboy?
天啊 牛仔哥 发生了什么事?
He offered her money,
他给她钱
and love isn't supposed to be transactional.
只是爱情不是钱能买♥♥到的
Shut the fuck up, Caleb! -Okay.
闭嘴 迦勒 -好吧
Bye, Judd. We're leaving for our dinner date with Nicky!
贾德 再见 我们和尼克出去吃晚餐约会了
It's not a date! -
这不是约会
Then why did I shave my legs?
为什么要剃掉我的脚毛?
And why am I sucking on an Altoid?
为什么要吃口香糖?
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表