剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
博奇医生和我想引导你们回到
when you weren't slavishly devoted to your machine.
没有被电子设备精神奴役的时候
What? Your phones! Give us your phones, people.
什么? -你们的手♥机♥!请把手♥机♥给我们
Are you fucking kidding me? no, no, no!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗? -什么?不
I only have one episode left,
我只剩一集了
and I need to see if Gordie's tryst with Becky Leveque,
我要看高迪和贝姬勒维科幽会 是不是一♥夜♥情♥
the Labatt's rep from Québec, is a one-time thing or not!
贝姬是拉巴特在魁北克的代表
It's just a couple hours. God.
只要几小时 -我的天啊
You can't take our phones. Thank you!
给我 谢谢 -艾略特 你不能拿走我们的手♥机♥
We're going back in time. Come on, Nick.
我们要回到过去 -拜托 尼克
You don't wanna put me in the basket.
你不想把我丢进那个篮子的
I know, but maybe it'll be good for us to have a little separation?
我知道 但咱们分开一下可能也好?
Okay, fine. Really?
好的 行吧 -真的吗?
Yeah. I just hope you don't get too many...
嗯 我只希望你不要有太多…
...mm, notifications.
通知
yeah? Well, maybe I'll put you on airplane mode
是吗?没准我让你进入飞行模式
and we'll join the mile high club.
我们会加入高空性♥爱♥俱乐部的
Wait, what? I...
等等 什么?
What are you talking about? I... I think...
你在说什么? -我…我以为…
I was... I was trying to be sexy.
我想性感点
I'm... I'm a child, so...
我是个孩子
You know, I used to be the gym teacher for everybody at this party.
我以前是这个派对中 所有人的体育老师
Well, except for the mommy and the daddy.
爸爸和妈妈除外
Hey, Lisa, settle a bet I made with myself.
嘿 丽萨 我和自己打了个赌
Are you a tiny bear
你是只小熊
or a possum with a burglar mask on?
还是戴着盗贼面具的负鼠?
Okay, have no fear,
好的 不要怕
the Conversation Hat is here.
交流帽在这里
First topic. this is good.
第一个话题 这个挺好
Who is the tallest woman you've ever met?
你见过的最高的女人是谁?
Now, that's a good question.
那是个好问题
? Okay, I'll start.
好的 我开始
I was eating very cold French fries at the YMCA.
我在基♥督♥教青年会吃很冷的 法式炸薯条
I was there for swimming lessons,
我在那上游泳课 但拒绝进入泳池…
but I refused to get into the pool... Gordie, Gordie...
高迪啊高迪啊高迪…
Boggle, Boggle, Boggle...
拼字游戏啊拼字游戏…
She's gotta be seven feet tall. - Nick!
她身高一定有2.1米 -尼克
She... I have so much to tell you.
我有好多事要告诉你
I'm coming for ya!
我来找你了!
Yeah, get me, get me.
好 拿走我
She was standing in the deep endSic him!
她站在深水端… -攻击他!
Give it! Guys, do not go for the basket!
给我! -嘿 大家不要去篮子那里!
Ah! I'm finishing Gordie's Journey!
我要看完《高迪之旅》!
Now Aiden's at Seven Dollar Doughnuts.
艾登这下在七美金甜甜圈了
Enough of this. You like him.
够了 你喜欢他
Let's just go there. Come on!
咱们去那 赶紧的!
Diane, what are you doing?
黛安 你在干嘛?
It's my phone!
这是我的手♥机♥!
Look at yourself. You're beautiful, but also a junkie.
看看你 你很漂亮 但你上瘾了
Am I? A beautiful junkie.
是吗? -一个漂亮的成瘾者
I missed you so much.
我好想你
! Thank God you're back.
谢天谢地 你回来了
You have spam from Commerce Bank. Let's go to my room and unsubscribe.
您有来自商业银行的垃圾邮件
Just you and me, baby.
咱们去我房♥间取消订阅吧 就你跟我 宝贝
God! You're right, Elliot. I'm a Boggle junkie.
天啊!你是对的 艾略特 我是个拼字游戏的瘾君子
Here, please, take it off my phone.
给 拜托 拿走我的手♥机♥
Guys! Come on!
诸位!别这样!
We still have a lot of fun conversation starters.
我们还有很多好玩的对话开场白
How about this one? "If you knew a child was disabled in the womb,
这个怎么样?“如果你知道一个孩子 在子♥宫♥里就残疾了
would you abort it or see the pregnancy through?"
你会流产还是生下来?”
I'd love to stand here and tell you
我愿意站在这里告诉你
that I'm a pansexual, demi-romantic illusionist.
我是个泛性恋 半浪漫的魔术师
But all I've really learned is...
但我所知道的就是
my name is Gordie,
我的名字是高迪
and my journey has just begun.
我的旅程刚刚开始
that's it? Ten episodes, and you learned your name?
就这样?拍了十集就知道你叫什么?
Come on, that's bullshit!
这也太扯了!
Whoa! What's wrong, kid?
怎么了 孩子?
sorry, I didn't realize there was another dinner party up here.
抱歉 我没发现这里 还有另一场晚餐派对
And you're not scared, seein' a bunch of ghosts?
你看到一群鬼都不怕吗?
no, there's a shit ton of ghosts at my house.
不怕 我家有一大堆鬼魂
My old man says witnesses have a funny way of dying.
我爸说目击者都有好笑的死法
♪ Stop quoting Your dad's law commercials ♪
别再引用你♥爸♥爸的法律广♥告♥了
baby, what else did I miss?
宝贝 我错过了什么?
Shia LaBeouf left a bomb at Whole Foods.
希亚拉博夫在全食超♥市♥留下一个炸♥弹♥
Ugh, I bet it's, like, an art project.
我打赌这就像一个艺术项目
! That's such a hot take. You're so clever.
真犀利 你好聪明
You're so pathetic! What?
你好悲哀! -什么?
You couldn't be away from your phone for one night.
你离开手♥机♥一晚上都做不到
Andrew, shouldn't you be hanging out with my father?
安德鲁 你不是应该跟我爸在玩吗?
Idiot. He and your mother are making love.
蠢货 他和你妈在做♥爱♥
But you wouldn't know that, 'cause you're always on your phone.
但你不会知道的 因为你一直在玩手♥机♥
Okay. Andrew, you feel like technology's keeping us apart.
好吧 安德鲁 你觉得科技让我们疏远了
Yes, I do. When really, it's bringing us together.
是的 -其实它让我们在一起
What? We have more power in our fingertips
什么? -我们指尖拥有的权利
than whole generations before us. I'm listening.
胜过前面所有世代 -继续说
Creativity, adaptability, connectability.
创造力 适应性 可连接性
AT&T Wireless. Where will it take you?
美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥ 能将你带去何处?
Okay, that's definitely a cell phone commercial.
好吧 那肯定是个手♥机♥广♥告♥
But it's still true!
不过依然在理!
When I wanna break down a Mets trade late at night, what do I do?
我深夜想破坏一起 大都会队的交易时 我该干嘛?
Do I call your house? No, my dad would kill you. You text me.
我会打电♥话♥去你家吗? -不会 我爸会杀了你 你会发消息
And what about when we wanna know the net worth of Liev Schreiber?
我们想知道李佛薛伯净资产时 要怎么办?
We Googled it.
我们去谷歌♥搜索
It said 16 million, but that still seems high.
上面显示一千六百万美金 不过依然看上去很高
Yeah. I guess it's Ray Donovan money.
我猜是拍《清道夫》赚的钱
And who do you think's on my home screen?
对 你觉得我的主屏幕上是谁?
It's me. I don't look half bad in that picture.
是我 我这张照片一点也不丑
'Cause I used an app called Chin Fix to give you a jawline.
因为我用一个美颜软件 给你修出了下巴轮廓
I mean, I don't love phones,
我不爱手♥机♥
but if you wanted to post that, I guess you could.
但如果你想发布也没问题
You got it, buddy.
好的兄弟
I'm doing it as a story so it disappears in 24 hours.
我发成“故事”格式 24小时候就会消失
I guess I just feel like... your phone is replacing me.
我只是觉得你的手♥机♥正在取代我
Andrew, nothing could ever replace you.
安德鲁 什么都无法替代你
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Really? Of course.
真的吗? -当然
Thanks, Nick. I'm gonna go settle up with the raccoons.
谢了 尼克 我去和浣熊结账
That was all bullshit, right? total bullshit.
那全是胡扯 对吧? -完全是鬼话
Ah, I love it when you lie.
我喜欢你说谎
yeah? -Yeah, I fuckin' do.
噢 是吗? -对啊 我超爱的
Yeah, I'm never gonna tell the truth.
嗯 我永远不会说实话的
I'm a little psychopath.
我是个小精神病
Yeah, I'm psycho too, bitch.
嗯 我也是个精神病 贱♥货♥
I'm just so pissed
我只是很生气
that Gordie didn't decide dick about his sexuality.
高迪完全没有决定自己的性取向
Well, why is it so important that he decides?
他决不决定为什么这么重要?
'Cause it's not satisfying to the audience!
因为这样观众不满意!
They need an answer!
他们需要一个说法!
Well, how hard could it be?
这有何难?
You're either straight, or you're sweet.
要么是直的 要么是弯的
Well, that's not true, Duke.
并非如此 公爵
Most people thought I was gay, but I'm actually bisexual.
大部分人觉得我是同性恋 但我其实是双性恋
And now, there's, like, a million other things you can be.
现在仿佛有无数种答案
It's fucking confusing!
太他妈让人困惑了!
Sorry to interrupt. But maybe I can help.
抱歉打扰 但也许我能帮忙
Gordie? But you're just as mixed up as I am.
高迪?但你就和我一样困惑
That's true, Jay.
没错 杰伊
But I've learned heaps about the spectrum of sexuality.
但我学到了很多性向的范围
Let me tell you all about it, in the sexiest place in Canada.
让我在加拿大最性感的地方 对你和盘托出吧
Justin Trudeau's underpants?
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表