剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Nick?
尼克?
How... could you?
你…怎么可以这样?
♪ He's got your Missy now ♪
他这下泡到你的妹子了
Whoa, we did-The kiss. Yeah.
哎呀 我们… -接吻了
That was the kiss. -And it was...
是接吻了 -对 感觉…
...pretty great.
挺好的 -是的
Yeah. -Okay.
好吧 -好吧
Okay. -Bye.
拜 -拜拜
Okay, here's what we do.
好吧 我们要这么干
You grab his top lip, I'll grab his bottom lip
你抓住他的上唇 我抓住他的下唇
and we peel his fucking face off. -Yes. That way, we're not killing him.
咱们把他的脸剥掉 -是的 这样就不用杀死他
We're just peeling his face off. -Exactly.
我们只是把他的脸剥掉 -正是
No, no, wait.
不 不要 等等
He's my best friend. And fuck, we're goin' to camp together in a few days.
他是我的挚友 我靠 我们几天后还要一起去夏令营
I should give him a chance to come clean.
我应该给他一个机会坦白
hey, uh, what are you... Why are you still at school?
嘿 你在…你怎么还在学校?
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里?
What do I do? Should I tell him? -No! It'll crush him.
我该怎么做?我该告诉他吗? -不行!会让他崩溃的
Think of an amazing lie. - um...
想一个天衣无缝的谎言
I was just seeing if the cafeteria served dinner.
我是想来看看餐厅是否供应晚餐
It does not.
结果没有
Anything else you wanna tell me? -..
还有别的什么事想告诉我吗?
Nope, see you later.
没了 回头见
That liar.
那个骗子
Jesus, Caleb. -Please sign my yearbook as Mr. Invisible,
天啊 凯乐布 -请作为隐形先生帮我签年鉴
since no one can see you in your black turtleneck.
你穿着这件黑色高领毛衣 大家都看不见你
What? Your yearbook?
什么?你的年鉴?
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. -Okay.
带着你的鬼玩意滚蛋 -好的
no. Stop!
不要 停下!
Stop kissing each other!
别亲了!
I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm not invisible!
我不是隐形的!
I just had the worst dream. -Tell me about it.
我做了个最可怕的噩梦 -可不是么
I just had a wet nightmare about Mickey Rourke
我做了个可怕春梦 梦见米基洛克
in a long paisley scarf.
围着一条长长的佩斯利围巾
Again? -Yeah. Every night, brother.
又来了? -是啊 每晚都是
Mine was about Nick and Missy. -They were kissing.
我梦到尼克和蜜茜 他们在接吻
Holy shit, Andrew.
我的天啊 安德鲁
What? -You're invisible.
什么? -你隐形了
I know. People take me for granted. -No, look.
是啊 人们完全不把我当回事 -不是 你瞧
my God, where did I go?
我的天啊 我去了哪里?
Andrew! Breakfast is ready!
安德鲁!早餐好了!
I put garlic powder in your oatmeal, like I've decided you like.
我在你的燕麦片里放了大蒜粉 你不喜欢也得喜欢
shit, Maury, if my parents see me, they'll freak.
该死 毛瑞 父母看到我会吓坏的
They hate floating clothes.
他们讨厌飘浮的衣服
Andrew! -What do I do?
安德鲁 -怎么办?
.. Quick. Undress. -Right, I'll take my clothes off.
快脱衣服 -对 把衣服脱掉
He must have gone to school already. -.
他肯定已经去学校了
Nothin' makes me more aroused than the absence of my son.
儿子不在时最能激起我的性♥欲♥
How about a little moofky-poofky?
啪啪一下怎么样?
your hands smell like garlic powder. -
你的手闻起来像大蒜粉
God.
天啊
honey. - Marty.
-哦 宝贝 -哦 老马
Your poor bed is being suffocated by those huge balls.
你的床要被这些巨大的球闷死了
Ooh! - God. Kill me.
天啊 杀了我吧
fuck!
我靠!
This is amazing.
太好了
Every time I fart, I go in-...and out of invisibility.
每次放屁就会进入或脱离隐形
Invisible.
隐形
I'm back. And it stinks.
我回来了 而且好臭
Truly astounding, Andrew.
令人震惊 安德鲁
You somehow made farting even cooler.
你让放屁变得更酷了
I'm basically a superhero.
我基本上是个超级英雄
Wait until everyone sees your power, baby.
等着大家看到你的超能力吧
Do you know what I could do with this?
你知道我可以用来干嘛吗?
I could shop at Lord & Taylor for hours on end
我可以在罗德泰勒百货公♥司♥ 逛几个小时
without being judged. -Sure. Okay.
不用被人指指点点 -当然 好的
I'm gonna be the coolest dude in school.
我会成为学校里最酷的人
♪ Ba-ba-ba-ba... ♪ no.
闪亮登场 噢 不
That's right. There was a freak storm last night
没错 昨晚刮起一阵奇怪的风暴
and everybody has superpowers.
所有人都有了超能力
Is it related? Who cares?
两件事有关联吗?谁在乎啊?
It's the last week of school and it's... ♪ Fun! ♪
这是本学期最后一周 没事的
I call you the Harmonizer.
我称你为和声侠
You're a very talented artist, Caleb. Is that your superpower?
凯乐布 你是个才华横溢的艺术家 那是你的超能力吗?
No, I am known as Lord Infinite.
不是 我被称为无限之王
I am an all-powerful being.
我是很强大的人
Jay, what the fuck is that?
杰伊 那是什么鬼?
It's jizz, Matthew.
是精♥液♥ 马修
I'm the first and last cum bender.
我是前无古人后无来者的精♥液♥宗师
Check this out. iI's an Escalade. -Amazing.
看这招 这是一辆凯雷德 -精彩
Gina, how about you?
吉娜 你呢?
Well, Matthew, I can stretch any part of my body.
马修 我可以拉伸身体的任何部分
Hey guys, it's me, Bull-ola.
大家好 是我 公牛娜
I've got the legs of a bull and the body of me.
我有公牛的腿 和自己的身体
And ultimately,
最后
I would swat a fly with my tail.
我还能用尾巴拍苍蝇
Holy shit.
天啊
Look at Nick.
瞧瞧尼克
Hey, Andrew, check it out. I'm Big Dick Boy.
嘿 安德鲁 看啊 我是大鸡男孩
Big Dick Boy destroyin' property.
大鸟男孩毁坏财物
Big prostate, peein' all night, a little concerned.
前列腺肥大 尿一整晚 有点担心
Pretty dope, huh? Hey, what's your power?
酷毙了吧?你有什么超能力?
when I, uh... ahem, fart, -I turn invisible. -
我放屁的时候就会隐形…
And it only really works, uh, if I'm totally nude.
只有在全♥裸♥的时候才有效
Invisible farting.
隐形放屁
That's a really great power, bud.
那是很棒的超能力 兄弟
Jessi, what's your power?
杰茜 你的什么能力?
I, uh...
我…
I don't seem to have one.
似乎没有
Maybe you're the newspaper reporter -who gets saved
也许你是被英雄救美的记者
Or maybe you're just a face in a locket.
也可能你只是吊坠盒的一张脸
God, there's Nick. I shouldn't have kissed him, right?
我的天 是尼克 我不该亲他的
Lars is gonna be crushed.
拉尔斯会崩溃的
Who cares?
谁在乎?
I care!
我在乎!
I'm a cheater.
我对感情不忠
So break up with Lars, get together with Nick and lie about the timeline.
和拉尔斯分手 和尼克一起 换下顺序
Do people do that?
人们会那样吗?
Fuck, yeah! All the time.
那当然!一直这样做
Hey, Missy. -Hi, Missy. I mean, hello, Missy.
嘿 蜜茜 -嗨 蜜茜 哈啰蜜茜
No, I mean, hi, lips. Or hi, Nick.
不 我是说 嗨 双唇 不对 嗨 尼克
Wow, smackeroonies. -Nice to see ya.
哇 钱仔 -见到你真好
For sure. How lovely.
当然 太好了
Hey, so what are your powers?
你的超能力是什么?
Well, what it is, is that I can make storms.
这是什么 我能制♥造♥风暴
But I really can't control them at this point. Sorry.
但我现在真的不能控制 抱歉
I'm the Her-ricane.
我是飓凤侠
Spelled H-E-R, because unfortunately, female superheroes
是“凤” 因为不幸的女超级英雄
have to have their gender specified in their names.
必须在名字中道出性别
Well, Missy.
这个嘛 蜜茜
I think your powers are kind of electrifying.
我觉得你的超能力有点惊人
Great superhero word play, cool personality.
很棒的超级英雄文字游戏 个性也酷
Okay. -Anyhow.
好的 -那个
I guess I'll see you later or something. -Great.
回头见啦 -好的
Ooh, he likes you.
噢 他喜欢你
Do you really think so?
你真的这么认为吗?
Absolutely.
绝对的
It's time to give Lars the pink slip.
该把拉尔斯开除了
And give Nick the pink slit.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表