剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
明天储物柜边见 康妮
And don't forget to bring your tongue.
别忘了把你舌头带来
All right, tomorrow.
好的 明天见
Bye.
拜拜
This bitch is crazy.
那个贱♥人♥疯了
Welcome to seventh grade graduation,
欢迎来到七年级毕业典礼
because every moment in your lives deserves a four-hour ceremony.
因为你们生命中的每一刻 都值得一场四小时的典礼
My mom's clearly already decided we're moving.
我妈明确决定了我们要搬家
Isn't that messed up?
简直一地鸡毛
Yeah. Everything's so weird and complicated right now.
此刻一切都好古怪好复杂
You mean you and Andrew?
指的是你和安德鲁吗?
No.
不是
Sorta.
算是吧
Never mind. -Nick, what is it?
算了吧 -尼克 怎么了?
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
it's nothing. Come on.
没事 -说吧
I don't really like Missy.
我不是真心喜欢蜜茜
It was just the excitement of the play and now I don't know what to do.
就是话剧中一时激动 现在我不知道该怎么办
What? - no.
什么? -天啊
Jessi! -Sorry.
杰茜! -抱歉
So you kiss Missy. Then I give my blessing
你吻了杰茜 我还祝福了你们
and now you decide that you don't even like her?
现在你决定不喜欢她了?
Let's circumcise this asshole. Wolver Peen.
咱们给这个混♥蛋♥割包皮吧 鸡钢狼出场
Hey, future eighth graders. Hi, Nick.
嘿 未来的八年级生 嗨 尼克
Tell her. -Tell me what?
跟她说 -说什么?
Nothing. Everything's fine, Missy. - yeah?
没什么 一切都好 蜜茜 -是吗?
Hey! -I don't actually like you.
嘿! -我并不喜欢你
I got caught up in the play but in reality we're not a good fit at all.
我演话剧的时候入戏了 但现实中我们完全不适合
Ooh. -Ooh. ..
哦
man. I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起
Missy, no, no, no...
蜜茜 不要
What the fuck, Andrew? Why would you do that?
搞什么 安德鲁 干嘛那样做?
Kick his ass! -All right.
踢他屁♥股♥! -好吧
I'm finally gonna give you the beating you deserve.
我总算要把你痛打一顿了 这是你活该
That's right, idiot.
没错 笨蛋
I was nude under my robe.
我袍子下面什么都没穿
where did I go?
我去哪了?
! What's wrong? Cat got your knee?
怎么回事?直不起身了吗?
God.
我的天
If you want, the studio will hire a writer for you.
你愿意的话 演播室会给你雇佣一个作者
Hey, Nick, try rebounding from this.
嘿 尼克 试着抢篮板吧
There's gotta be a way I can be a Bilzerian but still be a good guy.
一定有办法既当比瑟瑞恩又当好人的
I wish Diane were here. She'd know what to do.
黛安在这就好了 她知道该怎么办
Jay, I am here.
杰伊 我在这
Diane mommy, made of cum?
精♥子♥做的黛安妈妈?
You need to show your family how to love.
你应该让家人知道如何去爱
But how?
但要怎么做?
That seems impossible.
似乎是不可能的
Well, you could start by turning this shithole into a home.
你可以先把这个鬼地方变成家
Take it from me, I'm your cum.
听我的话 我是你的精♥液♥
She's right, we can't live like this.
她说得对 我们不能这样生活
I know what I have to do, but it will take all of my cum.
我知道必须做什么了 但需要耗费我所有精♥液♥
Cummmmmm...
召唤精♥液♥…
Cummmmmm...
召唤精♥液♥…
What the heck is going on?
到底发生什么事了?
Ow, I squished my hog.
我把老二压坏了
Andrew! Andrew!
安德鲁!
It's more of a chode.
更像是又宽又短了
Everybody, please stop fighting. Whoa!
大家请别打了
Missy, if you come back to me now,
蜜茜 如果你现在回到我身边
I promise I won't destroy you.
我答应不会毁掉你
I don't belong to you.
我不属于你
I don't belong to anyone!
我不属于任何人!
Cummmmmm...
召唤精♥液♥…
Cummmmmm...
召唤精♥液♥…
Aah! Basic-ass bitch.
低档死贱♥货♥
I'm not basic, my husband is black.
我才不低档 我老公是黑人
Baby, no. No, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 不要
What a shitshow.
真是场狂欢
Yeah. I can't believe this is my last day at Bridgeton.
是啊 不敢相信 这是我在布里奇顿的最后一天
What are you talking about? -My mom wants us to move to the city.
你在说什么? -我妈想让我们搬去城里
! You can't move. I need you. - Matthew.
你不能走 我需要你 -马修
But honestly, I have a boyfriend so I'll be fine.
但老实说 我有男朋友 所以我会没事的
damn your power.
你这该死的超能力
Even you. -Wait, Jessi.
连你也这样 -等等 杰茜!
Whatevs. -h...
算了吧
If I can't have you, nobody can.
如果我不能拥有你 那别人也不可以
Stop! Lars!
住手!拉尔斯!
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样做
Why are you such a fuckin' asshole to me?
你干嘛对我这么混♥蛋♥?
God, I'm sorry I kissed Missy. Okay?
天啊 抱歉我吻了蜜茜 行吗?
But I'm not talkin' about Missy.
但我说的不是蜜茜
I'm talkin' about everything.
我说的是所有的事
Every moment of our friendship,
我们友谊中的每一刻
you've treated me like shit.
你把我当狗屎
Like I'm second class 'cause my parents are embarrassing,
好像我是二等公民 因为我父母让人难堪
because I'm hairy and weird-looking.
因为我毛多 而且长得奇怪
And then you have the nerve to say you're my best friend.
你居然还有种说你是我最好的朋友
I'm sick of it, Nick.
我受够了 尼克
I'm sick of it!
我受够了!
Do it, Missy.
动手吧 蜜茜
Unleash the storm!
释放风暴
Hey, Caleb, my dude. What are you drawing?
嘿 凯乐布 小家伙 你在画什么?
Big Dick Boy kissed Her-ricane and that made Mr. Invisible feel angry.
大鸡男孩吻了飓凤侠 让隐形先生愤怒
They used to be allies, and now they're mortal enemies.
他们曾经是盟友 现在成了死敌
Whoa, good story. And then what happened?
很棒的故事 然后发生什么了?
Even I, Lord Infinite, do not know.
即便我 无限之王本王 也不知道
so this whole thing was in your head?
这一切都是你脑补出来的?
Reality is only a construct.
现实只是构筑出来的
Wow, yeah, no, I knew that.
哇 不对 我知道那个
You okay, Nicky?
你没事吧 小尼?
You've hardly touched your blins.
你的俄式薄煎饼都没动
Too much lemon ricotta?
太多柠檬芝士馅了吗?
I'm just worried about going to camp with Andrew.
我只是担心和安德鲁去夏令营
We got in a pretty nasty fight.
我们大吵了一场
Well, whenever your mother and I quarrel,
你妈妈和我吵架的时候
I try to look at things from her point of view.
我会试图从她的角度看事情
He puts on my nightgown. -Ooh!
他会穿上我的睡衣
Maybe you should put yourself in Andrew's nightgown.
也许你应该穿上安德鲁的睡衣
Yeah, you're right. I guess I should put myself in his shoes.
说得对 看来我应该穿上他的鞋 为他设身处地想想
Nicky, I never raise my voice with you,
小尼 我从没有对你大声说过话
but it needs to be a nightgown.
但得穿睡衣才行
Holy fuck.
我的天啊
It's as clean as a doctor's cunt in here. -Jay,
这里简直和医生的阴♥道♥一样干净 -杰伊
did you do this?
是你做的吗?
I love you guys. -Fuck you.
我爱你们 -去你♥妈♥的♥
What the hell is this?
这是搞什么鬼?
I stole plates from the Birches and I made us a turkey.
我从博奇家偷了盘子 给咱们做了只烤鸡
All right. -For eating.
行啊 -用来吃的
Not fucking.
不是胡闹
I know. Duh.
切 我知道啊
Jay, you're such a good boy.
杰伊 你是个好男孩
And a worthy Bilzerian.
是个当之无愧的比瑟瑞恩
Wait till I teach you guys about mouth sauce.
先等我教你们怎么用嘴酱
I know what mouth sauce is, son.
儿子 我知道嘴酱是什么
It's what I keep in my nuts for your mom.
这是我让你妈妈如痴如醉的
Dad, you gotta do stand-up comedy.
爸 你得来段单口相声
My heart...
我的心…
it just hurts so much, Mona.
好痛啊 莫娜
Why doesn't Nick like me?
尼克为什么不喜欢我?
'Cause he's a shitty little idiot.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表