剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
my God, your dad's like a serial killer.
我的天啊 你♥爸♥像个连环杀手
He's hilarious. You have to put this online.
他好好笑 你得把这个发上网
I don't know. This seems, like, profoundly private.
我拿不准 这个看起来非常隐私
Jesus! You never wanna do anything I wanna do.
天 你就不肯照我意思去做
Are you kidding me? -Do you even fucking love me?
你在逗我吗? -你♥他♥妈♥的爱不爱我?
Of course I do. I love you so much.
当然爱啊 我好爱你
Then fucking do it. For me.
那他妈就去发啊 为了我吧
One and two refrain!
一 二 副歌♥唱起来
♪ Elliot, you're as smooth as hell ♪
艾略特 你光滑得要命
♪ What's your secret? ♪
你的秘诀是什么?
♪ Soft Daddy never tells ♪
柔软老爸从不会说
So, me and Aiden are going to the playground after school.
我和艾登放学后会去操场
Oooh! Are you going to "Le Slide"?
你们要去滑滑梯吗?
Why are you saying it like that?
你干嘛用这种语气说话?
because the slide is where all the eighth graders go to French kiss.
因为那是八年级生玩法式湿吻的地方
Ooh-la-la! My French penis is très excited.
哎呀呀!我的法国老二非常激动呢
I love a cigarette.
我爱香烟
God. Why is there no spit in my mouth?
天啊 为什么我嘴里没有唾液?
Because it's going straight to your balls.
因为直接去了你的蛋蛋
It's turning into cum. Eyebrows, eyebrows.
变成了精♥液♥ 眉毛花枝乱颤
Matthew! I've never seen you nervous.
马修 我没见过你紧张
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
I'm just uncertain how things will go and, therefore, deeply terrified.
我不确定事情会如何发展 所以深深恐惧
Well, I think you should go and definitely make out with him,
我认为你应该过去 一定要和他亲热一番
and then definitely tell me all about it.
然后一定要全都告诉我
Yeah, I don't know.
我拿不准
What do you mean, you don't know? You wanna lip-fuck his yapper.
你不知道是什么意思? 你明明想用嘴唇操他的嘴
Fine, I'll go. -Yes!
好吧 我会去的 -好棒!
Vive la France! Let them eat cock.
法兰西万岁!让他们吃鸡♥吧♥
I get it, Maury Antoinette? -Oui.
我明白 毛瑞艳后 -好耶
Good one. -It's my drag name.
厉害 -那是我的变装艺名
Hey, Nick. Paging Dr. Nick.
嘿 尼克 呼叫尼克医生
Patient Glouberman desperately needs your attention.
耐心的高博曼迫切需要你的关注
I need a-- a hot Nick injection.
我需要…注入一针热乎乎的尼克
no-- No, that didn't come out right.
不 这样说不对
Ooh, Soft Daddy got so many likes!
柔软老爸有好多赞!
Eh. Not like it went viral or anything.
又没走红
But it still could go viral.
不过还是可能爆红的
my God. It's bumming me out that you think that.
我的天啊 你这么想真是让我郁闷
I don't wanna bum you out. I-- I just wanna make you happy.
我不想让你郁闷 我只想让你开心
Holy shit, Nick!
天啊 尼克!
I tried your dad's skincare routine and it's, like, amazing.
我试过你♥爸♥的护肤动作 效果好极了
♪ From kisser to behi-i-ind ♪
从头到尾
Hey, Missy. I wound up with a page of-- -That's not yours.
嘿 蜜茜 我拿到一页你的…
Give that back! -I'm sorry. It was an accident.
那不是你的 还给我! -抱歉 这是意外
Fuck you! I really liked it, though.
去你♥妈♥的♥!但我真的很喜欢看啊
You did? -Yeah.
是吗? -是啊
Especially the... romantic parts with Nathan and Gustavo.
尤其是内森和古斯塔沃的浪漫桥段
Are you making fun of me?
你是在取笑我吗?
'Cause I wasn't sure you knew how to read.
因为我不确定你能看懂
Are you kidding? This half a page is my favorite book.
你开玩笑吗?这半页是我最爱的书
Wow, Jay. That's very flattering.
哇 杰伊 嘴也太甜了
Does the horse go into space?
那匹马进入太空了吗?
Because you've made Nathan into a character I can really root for,
因为你把内森塑造成一个
and I just want him to be happy.
我超爱的角色 我希望他开心
He's gonna be happy.
他会开心的
This isn't some Damon Lindelof Lost bull honky.
二货 这不是 达蒙林德沃夫的《迷失》
I know where I'm goin'. I'm not gonna smoke-monster this thing.
我知道要怎么写 我才不会用烟雾妖怪来敷衍了事
Missy, if you don't let me read the rest of your hot,
蜜茜 如果你不让我看 这部引人入胜的
horse-on-guy, Spanish space epic, I'm gonna set myself on fire.
西班牙人马恋太空巨著 剩下的部分 我就自焚
Jay, I respect your passion. -Thank you.
杰伊 我尊重你的热情… -谢谢
But I don't know if I can trust you with something so private.
但我不知道能否 把这么私人的东西托付给你
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I have big-ass secrets, like, way bigger
我有个超级大秘密
than your stupid stories that I fucking love.
比我超他妈爱的 你这个破故事要大多了
Okay. -Fuck, yes!
好吧 -太他妈棒了!
I mean, that'd be cool.
我是说 很好
But please, don't make me regret opening my heart to you.
不过拜托 别让我后悔对你敞开心扉
That's what Nathan says to Gustavo!
这就是内森对古斯塔沃说的话!
my goodness! You really did read it.
我的天啊!你真的看了
I really did. I can read.
我真的看了 我能看懂
♪ Bet you didn't think You'd get your elbows so smooth ♪
我打赌你没想到 自己的肘部能这么顺滑
♪ But Soft Daddy's got you covered ♪
不过有柔软老爸罩着你
♪ Just copy my moves ♪
跟着我一起做
my God. Your dad's such a lady clown.
我的天啊 你♥爸♥真是个娘炮小丑
I can't believe you'd post something so private of your father.
不敢相信你居然发布 你♥爸♥这么隐私的内容
He's very upset.
他很生气
How could I be upset?
我怎么会生气?
Nicky's captured me at my most velvety.
小尼拍到了我最柔软的时刻
Exactly. It was an homage.
正是如此 这是致敬
please. Your father's ridiculous and you're making fun of him.
拜托 你♥爸♥很荒唐 你在拿他取乐
Give me the phone. Now.
立刻把手♥机♥给我 -不行
No. -Slap her hand away. Throw me at her face.
甩开她的手 把我摔她脸上
Bite your mommy. Bite her hard!
咬你妈 狠狠地咬!
Give me that. -No, I need it. You can't do this!
给我 -不 我需要它 你不能这样做!
It's for your own good, Nicky.
小尼 这是为你好
This phone's a bad influence.
这部手♥机♥对你产生不良影响
Nick, save me!
尼克 救我!
I'll find you, baby. I love you!
我会找到你的 宝贝 我爱你!
And I love you. Give your Soft Daddy a hug.
我爱你 给柔软老爸一个抱抱
You're slick like a seal. Umpty, umpty!
你滑得像只海豹
If I'm a seal, then you're my ball. -!
如果我是只海豹 那你就是我的球
Is this a dream? For me, it is. -! !
这是梦吗?对我来说就是
Play nice while Daddy's working, okay?
老爸干活的时候要乖 好吗?
I'm so psyched.
我简直激动不已
Look at me, Matt. I'm making love to the snail.
看着我 小马 我在和蜗牛做♥爱♥
Hey, Matthew.
嘿 马修
? He's already in "Le Slide".
他已经在滑梯里了
Mais non! Zut alors. -No, no, no. I can't do this.
再来点!圣烟 -不要 我办不到
Hey, Matthew. You're not in charge anymore.
嘿 马修 这由不得你了
Look at my teeth. Look at my teeth.
看着我的牙
I'm the captain now. - God.
现在我说了算 -天啊
Yeah, that's how serious I am about this reference.
我引用这句话就是这么严肃
Now, get in the slide and suck that boy's face.
现在进入滑梯 狠狠亲那小子的脸
Hi. Hey.
嗨 -嘿
Thank you for joining me in this tubey slide.
谢谢你跟我一起来这个管道滑梯
Thank you for having me. It's very plasticky.
谢谢你邀请我 这个感觉很像塑料
man. The sexual tension in here is electric.
天啊 这里的性张力真是电力十足
I think that's static electricity.
我觉得那是静电
Ooh, Shock his cock. -Shush.
电他的阴♥茎♥ -嘘
Ooh, wait, you-- you have a, um...
等等…你有个…
something like a wood chip in your hair.
头发里有个像木屑的东西
I thought I felt something. I thought it was maybe a barrette.
我以为我感觉到了什么 我以为它可能是个发卡
.. -So...
那个…
God. Maury, why am I shaking?
天啊 毛瑞 我为什么在抖?
Because it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen!
因为要亲了 就要亲了!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Um, I-- I-- I feel like I'm inside of a lunchbox.
我…我觉得像是待在一个便当盒里
The light in here is making me nauseous.
这里的光线…让我想吐
I-- Okay, um, I gotta go.
我…好吧 我得走了
Okay. Um, bye. -Yes, okay. Bye.
好的 再见 -嗯 好的 再见
Where the hell are you going? It was about to happen.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪?事就要成了
You kept shaking me. You ruined it.
你一直在摇晃我 你搅黄了
All you had to do was kiss a dude.
你只要亲一个男生就行了啊
Most straight guys do it by accident.
大部分直男一不小心就亲了
Stop being such a maniac.
别这么疯了
Don't yell at me in front of my penii.
别在我的鸡鸡们面前吼我
They don't even know what we're saying.
它们都不知道我们在说什么
They understand energy.
它们了解能量
Okay, good. They're gone.
好的 他们走了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表